ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

BigCatDaddy 08-15-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9886908)
You're an idiot. I've expected Avery to be starting opposite Bowe since he was signed. He's simply the better compliment. Baldwin is more of the same. He's 6'4 230 on a rookie contract getting 1st team reps, he's not going anywhere.

LMAO

You were already proven wrong about him losing first team reps and you'll be wrong about him making the cut. I'll bookmark this one for ya :D

jd1020 08-15-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9886927)
LMAO

You were already proven wrong about him losing first team reps and you'll be wrong about him making the cut. I'll bookmark this one for ya :D

WTF are you talking about dumbass? He's consistently getting 1st team reps throughout camp.

BigCatDaddy 08-15-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9886931)
WTF are you talking about dumbass? He's consistently getting 1st team reps throughout camp.

Baldwin? That's not the statement you made. It's in black and white man. You guessed wrong. It happens.

"Who is taking snaps away from Baldwin on the <b>first team</b> to make him a cut candidate?

Crickets... "

Report comes out Avery will be likely on the 1st team.

This is 2 + 2 simple man.

BigCatDaddy 08-19-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9886908)
You're an idiot. I've expected Avery to be starting opposite Bowe since he was signed. He's simply the better compliment. Baldwin is more of the same. He's 6'4 230 on a rookie contract getting 1st team reps, he's not going anywhere.

Eat a dick bitch!

Carlota69 08-20-2013 11:43 AM

Bumping for twitter feed.

jd1020 08-20-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9898658)
Eat a dick bitch!

ROFL

Flex your muscles because you said he was going to be cut and he got traded :clap:

You really hit the nail on the head with that one didn't ya, dipshit?

BigCatDaddy 08-20-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9901655)
ROFL

Flex your muscles because you said he was going to be cut and he got traded :clap:

You really hit the nail on the head with that one didn't ya, dipshit?

He got traded for a dude with 0 career catches, same ****ing thing. It's a hell of a lot closer than your "Nobody is taking 1st team reps from him he'll be our day 1 starter" arguement LMAO

jd1020 08-20-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9901895)
He got traded for a dude with 0 career catches, same ****ing thing. It's a hell of a lot closer than your "Nobody is taking 1st team reps from him he'll be our day 1 starter" arguement LMAO

Would you like to quote me where I said he'd be our day 1 starter?

Squatch 08-20-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9898658)
Eat a dick bitch!

Nobody cares dude. Quit being a dick.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9886803)
Baldwin shouldn't even make the team

:clap: Nailed that one for sure!

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:17 PM

Wow how bad a pick was Baldwin- he gets traded for basically Nothing in return. He will go down as one of our Worst 1st round picks. Welcome to the Chiefs Hall of Shame- we will hang your plaque next to Ryan Simms.

jd1020 08-20-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9901952)
Wow how bad a pick was Baldwin- he gets traded for basically Nothing in return. He will go down as one of our Worst 1st round picks. Welcome to the Chiefs Hall of Shame- we will hang your plaque next to Ryan Simms.

He got traded for a former 1st round pick who has potential to develop into a #2 WR that can be on the field at the same time as Bowe.

The trade involved a couple of busted picks that didn't fit the team they were playing on and fit the team they were traded to better.

We'll see how it works out.

Personally, I think this Jenkins kid is a dime a dozen and is just going to rot on the depth chart.

If neither work out for their new teams, the 49ers can cut Baldwin next year and not owe a penny more while the Chiefs picked up an additional $1.5M in guaranteed money. Chiefs... taking it up the ass like always.

Halfcan 08-20-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9901961)
He got traded for a former 1st round pick who has potential to develop into a #2 WR that can be on the field at the same time as Bowe.

The trade involved a couple of busted picks that didn't fit the team they were playing on and fit the team they were traded to better.

Personally, I think this Jenkins kid is a dime a dozen and is just going to rot on the depth chart.

If neither work out for their new teams, the 49ers can cut Baldwin next year and not owe a penny more while the Chiefs picked up an additional $1.5M in guaranteed money. Chiefs... taking it up the ass like always.

:shake: Chiefs are the 49ers Bitch. I am so glad we are building them into a Powerhouse while picking up the tab. :rolleyes:

BigCatDaddy 08-20-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatch (Post 9901941)
Nobody cares dude. Quit being a dick.

Go fist your fat ass mother.

Mother****erJones 08-20-2013 05:07 PM

@caplannfl: Chiefs claimed G Ricky Henry off waivers from the Saints.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9902319)
@caplannfl: Chiefs claimed G Ricky Henry off waivers from the Saints.

To the bat boat!

jd1020 08-20-2013 05:11 PM

Well, if 1st and 2nd round picks can't cut it...

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 03:13 PM

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Insiders that the Patriots are "putting out feelers" about available tight ends.
Jacob Tamme, Clay Harbor, and Tony Moeaki are just a few names that could be available. Whether the Patriots' interest in tight ends has anything to do with their expectations on Rob Gronkowski's (back surgery) recovery is impossible to say. It's also possible they're not pleased with Daniel Fells and Jake Ballard behind Zach Sudfeld. The Boston Herald reported Monday that Gronk remains "right on schedule" for a return in mid-September.
Aug 22 - 3:26 PM

RealSNR 08-22-2013 03:24 PM

If the Patriots want Moeaki, they can give us a 2nd round pick and a video of Belichick eating a plate of horse poop.

I don't believe in karma, but after they let turds like Daboll, McDaniels, Crennel, Cassel, and above all PIOLI infect the rest of the NFL with their bullshit all while raking in shit tons of draft picks for their awful players, they deserve to be raped in the ass for decades by some sort of cosmic power of justice.

Mav 08-22-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9906614)
If the Patriots want Moeaki, they can give us a 2nd round pick and a video of Belichick eating a plate of horse poop.

I don't believe in karma, but after they let turds like Daboll, McDaniels, Crennel, Cassel, and above all PIOLI infect the rest of the NFL with their bullshit all while raking in shit tons of draft picks for their awful players, they deserve to be raped in the ass for decades by some sort of cosmic power of justice.

I agree. I just don't even understand why they need him. Sudfeld is a beast.....

mcaj22 08-22-2013 03:32 PM

do another player for player swap trade Moeaki for one of their CBs or safeties

Jakemall 08-22-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9902023)
:shake: Chiefs are the 49ers Bitch. I am so glad we are building them into a Powerhouse while picking up the tab. :rolleyes:

I think it's actually about 700k if I understand the contracts correctly.

Buehler445 08-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9906614)

This. x 14 trillion.

Kiimo 08-22-2013 03:45 PM

The Chiefs would have to really believe in Kelce.

I mean, none of us do. But they might.

RealSNR 08-22-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9906645)

And the horse poop video.

That's really the important part.

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9906645)

I try to rape them for picks. We gota get a pick or 2 from them

Easy 6 08-22-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

4.37 fourty times are never dime a dozen, and he was also coming off a garbage Illinois team, so he was sure to be raw as roadkill, he might continue to suck, sure... but a guy that raw, with that much skill, is well worth another hard look.

Mav 08-22-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9906684)
I try to rape them for picks. We gota get a pick or 2 from them

The problem is, if they want Moeaki, hes going to probably be their 3rd option behind Gronk, and Zudfeld. Should get maybe a 5th, and a conditional.

Mav 08-22-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9906689)
4.37 fourty times are never dime a dozen, and he was also coming off a garbage Illinois team, so he was sure to be raw as roadkill, he might continue to suck, sure... but a guy that raw, with that much skill, is well worth another hard look.

I hope he comes around. id love nothing more for AJ Jenkins to succeed.

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906690)
The problem is, if they want Moeaki, hes going to probably be their 3rd option behind Gronk, and Zudfeld. Should get maybe a 5th, and a conditional.

Gronk is no sure bet to play nor stay healthy.

Mav 08-22-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9906718)
Gronk is no sure bet to play nor stay healthy.

True. So it would be Sudfeld then Moeaki since Ballard seems to be done.

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 04:05 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to dump moeaki unless Kelce shows he can catch the ball

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9828100)

Look at that bundle of sticks

Mav 08-22-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9906726)
I wouldn't be so quick to dump moeaki unless Kelce shows he can catch the ball

I wouldn't either.

aturnis 08-22-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906690)

Are you ****ing reeruned?

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 08:08 PM

Zach Sudfeld - TE - Patriots
Patriots TE Zach Sudfeld was benched in the third preseason game Thursday night after losing a fumble following a 20-yard catch.
In the interest of fairness, Sudfeld wasn't the lone Patriot benched. Shane Vereen and Brandon Bolden also got the pine-needle treatment after losing first-half fumbles of their own. Sudfeld only lasted one drive against the Lions. He'll probably play extensively in the third exhibition game. Through three preseason contests, Sudfeld has four receptions for 74 yards and a touchdown. While his potential is very intriguing, we'd be very hard pressed to rely on Sudfeld as a fantasy starter.

Mav 08-22-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9906751)

Elaborate, or is your turrets kicking in?

Moeaki has been nothing but an injury prone tease since he has been in the league.

aturnis 08-22-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907310)
Elaborate, or is your turrets kicking in?

Moeaki has been nothing but an injury prone tease since he has been in the league.

Same with Eric Berry I guess.

Mav 08-22-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907314)

So in your view, Tony Moeaki, who is not listed as the starting tight end, nor considered a top 40 tight end in the league, is on the same level with Eric Berry, who by most is considered a top 20 safety in the league?

Solid.........

I stand corrected.

Get a first for him.

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

No berry got hit in the knee and done. He's not injury prone. Bad analogy.

TimBone 08-22-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

aturnis 08-22-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9907345)
No berry got hit in the knee and done. He's not injury prone. Bad analogy.

Both missed a year for acl. What is your point?

aturnis 08-22-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFly (Post 9907397)

Only in San Francisco, not in Texas.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907329)
So in your view, Tony Moeaki, who is not listed as the starting tight end, nor considered a top 40 tight end in the league, is on the same level with Eric Berry, who by most is considered a top 20 safety in the league?

Solid.........

I stand corrected.

Get a first for him.

So Andy Reid's slanted biased is supposed to prove something to me? Has Fasano ever caught as many balls, or had as many yards as Moeaki did his rookie year?

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907465)
Both missed a year for acl. What is your point?

Moeaki was notoriously known for injuries in college. Berry was NOT. Berry otherwise hasn't missed much action IIRC. Not even a remotely close comparison

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9907548)
Moeaki was notoriously known for injuries in college. Berry was NOT. Berry otherwise hasn't missed much action IIRC. Not even a remotely close comparison

What does college have to do with the pros?

The Bad Guy 08-22-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907552)

He was playing football.

He was injured a great deal in college. As much as you're trying to say that doesn't matter, it does.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9907615)
He was playing football.

He was injured a great deal in college. As much as you're trying to say that doesn't matter, it does.

And as has been said many a time before, they were largely freak injuries. No nagging injuries, no reinjuries, things like bones getting snapped in half.

Mav 08-22-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907532)
So Andy Reid's slanted biased is supposed to prove something to me? Has Fasano ever caught as many balls, or had as many yards as Moeaki did his rookie year?

Im not even going to have this argument.

Eric Berry is a bona fide stud. I am sorry that if I think that you could see Moeaki traded for a 5th rounder.

I mean, Anquan Boldin only went for a 6th. Moeaki is far better than him, I apologize.

aturnis 08-22-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907629)
Im not even going to have this argument.

Eric Berry is a bona fide stud. I am sorry that if I think that you could see Moeaki traded for a 5th rounder.

I mean, Anquan Boldin only went for a 6th. Moeaki is far better than him, I apologize.

Eric Berry has yet to live up to his draft spot. Never said anything about trade compensation. Commented that he would be behind a undrafted rookie in New England.

Moeaki is the most talented TE in KC. No question. Reid doesn't like him. So what?

Mav 08-22-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907639)
Eric Berry has yet to live up to his draft spot. Never said anything about trade compensation. Commented that he would be behind a undrafted rookie in New England.

Moeaki is the most talented TE in KC. No question. Reid doesn't like him. So what?

Well I wasn't sure what your argument was. you didn't specify it, you just kind of insulted me.

Well, I guess he played poorly tonight, but Zach Sudfeld has been tearing it up in camp.

He also has been in camp this whole time, and knows the playbook, has chemistry with Tom Brady......

So, it wasn't an insult on Tony's ability, just was factoring in all the variables.

aturnis 08-22-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907688)
Well I wasn't sure what your argument was. you didn't specify it, you just kind of insulted me.

Well, I guess he played poorly tonight, but Zach Sudfeld has been tearing it up in camp.

He also has been in camp this whole time, and knows the playbook, has chemistry with Tom Brady......

So, it wasn't an insult on Tony's ability, just was factoring in all the variables.

I heard Alex Smith has looked good in call too. Let's see how that works out.

Mav 08-22-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907693)
I heard Alex Smith has looked good in call too. Let's see how that works out.

I have no idea where you are going with this.

You were offended that I suggested that Zach Sudfeld would start over Moeaki. That's your opinion, that doesn't make me reeruned.

That makes me informed.

I actually do like Moeaki, but the fact that he is getting no run with the Chiefs, while Fasano, and Kelce do, is a little telling don't you think?

aturnis 08-22-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9907699)
I have no idea where you are going with this.

You were offended that I suggested that Zach Sudfeld would start over Moeaki. That's your opinion, that doesn't make me reeruned.

That makes me informed.

I actually do like Moeaki, but the fact that he is getting no run with the Chiefs, while Fasano, and Kelce do, is a little telling don't you think?

The fact that Travis Kelce got picked by Reid b/c he coached his older brother in Philadelphia, and keeps getting play when he hasn't caught a thing thrown his way this preseason, which is exactly what I saw out of him in college, is telling to me.

Dare I run on moar?

Mav 08-22-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907728)
The fact that Travis Kelce got picked by Reid b/c he coached his older brother in Philadelphia, and keeps getting play when he hasn't caught a thing thrown his way this preseason, which is exactly what I saw out of him in college, is telling to me.

Dare I run on moar?

Im not sure why you feel the need to defend Moeaki to me.

I know that if healthy he is a good player. That isn't the debate. its just puzzling to me that he isn't getting any run.

Mother****erJones 08-22-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9907552)

They carry over if you're injury prone. Like moeaki and unlike Berry. I will say moe outside the acl has played all but a couple games if not mistaken

aturnis 08-22-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9907750)
They carry over if you're injury prone. Like moeaki and unlike Berry. I will say moe outside the acl has played all but a couple games if not mistaken

Exactly. His absence is overstated here b/c of freak injuries in college.