ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Teos made up gf (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268978)

Titty Meat 01-17-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9328810)
here's my question:

who ****ing cares?

Why did you catfish someone?

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9328810)
here's my question:

who ****ing cares?

From all the internet chatter, several million people.

Notre Dame is a very polarizing school. There are very few people that feel "meh" when it's mentioned. You either love the school or hate the school.

The mere fact that their "star" linebacker was caught in a lie that was picked up by nearly every major media publication, ABC, NBC, CBS and ESPN makes it GREAT fodder.

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328816)
Oh, give me a ****ing break.

Who in the ****ing world would believe a story like this? He Skyped with his parents during that time but his GIRLFRIEND refused for FOUR YEARS?

My disbelief isn't narrow mindedness. It's that someone would actually BELIEVE a horseshit lie like that as truth.

There is an entire TV show and a movie about this kind of thing, so why would it be unbelievable?

Hell, we believe you are a Hollywood big shot, so apparently we all all pretty gullible.

DeezNutz 01-17-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328804)
There is no river in Laie.

Bullshit. My family has gone on float trips there for years. /Te'o

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328824)
There is an entire TV show and a movie about this kind of thing, so why would it be unbelievable?

Hell, we believe you are a Hollywood big shot, so apparently we all all pretty gullible.

First off, the movie came out in 2010. The creators of said movie turned it into a TV show in 2012.

What Pro-Te'o camp is now claiming wasn't even in the public domain when he says he "met" this girl in 2009.

I have a very hard time believing that his "relative" (and I use that term very loosely) in Lancaster, California schemed this whole thing a year before the movie was released.

And, it was a itsy-bitsy tiny movie to boot.

Titty Meat 01-17-2013 03:44 PM

Do you guys know how many bitches Dane has creampied!?!

The Franchise 01-17-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328832)
First off, the movie came out in 2010. The creators of said movie turned it into a TV show in 2012.

What Pro-Te'o camp is now claiming wasn't even in the public domain when he says he "met" this girl in 2009.

I have a very hard time believing that his "relative" (and I use that term very loosely) in Lancaster, California schemed this whole thing a year before the movie was released.

And, it was a itsy-bitsy tiny movie to boot.

They met in 2009. There is no report of when they first started "dating".

DaneMcCloud 01-17-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9328839)
They met in 2009. There is no report of when they first started "dating".

Right, that's what I said.

The reports have been that they became a "couple" about a year later, so 2010.

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees, never Skypes and who never makes an appearance at Notre Dame once during his four year tenure.

It's just too unbelievable. Check that: It's absurd.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9328842)

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees, never Skypes and who never makes an appearance at Notre Dame once during his four year tenure.

Plus, he already recanted the 2009 meeting at the Stanford game in his statement last night. The first of many lies he'll cop to, no doubt.

KCUnited 01-17-2013 03:55 PM

Te'o really believes Rolando McClain's real name is **** Y'All.

Skyy God 01-17-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9328856)
splatbass really believes Rolando McClain's real name is **** Y'All.

FYP

splatbass 01-17-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Either way, there is no way that I am going to believe that a superstar Notre Dame football stud isn't pulling ass like Brad Pitt on that campus, but in reality has a girlfriend that he never sees,

Well, he is a Mormon. As I said before there is a Mormon college in his hometown, BYU-Hawaii, and that town is the only college town I know of with no night life whatsoever. If Tebow can remain a virgin due to his religious beliefs why would you believe Te'o wouldn't?

BigCatDaddy 01-17-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9328862)
Well, he is a Mormon. As I said before there is a Mormon college in his hometown, BYU-Hawaii, and that town is the only college town I know of with no night life whatsoever. If Tebow can remain a virgin due to his religious beliefs why would you believe Te'o wouldn't?

Come on man. You need to remove the Teo cock from your mouth. (Sorry if Q)

The Franchise 01-17-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

He's a Mormon on a Catholic campus. It's not crazy to think that he wouldn't be pulling tail if he didn't want to.

bowener 01-17-2013 04:03 PM

He is mormon. Perhaps he was/is accustomed to the idea of passing notes and texting with girls instead of actually touching them before marriage.

Nope. He ****ing knew.