ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

Setsuna 10-29-2011 10:14 AM

I tried to apply to join.

Bambi 10-29-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 8056735)
Chiefsplanet 360 Platoon:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5241015899327/

Check out my artwork!!! Hellz yeah.

lol.

Johnny Vegas 10-29-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8057160)
slumlord37 has installed the game, created a battle log account and requested to join the cp platoon.

I'll be ready to play for a little while tonight but am getting up early.

lets rumble

I don't see a request for some reason. I added you as a friend maybe try again?

Wyatt Earp 10-29-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8058583)

I applied for the platoon also. Maybe you have to go to the platoon page to accept the requests?

Johnny Vegas 10-29-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp (Post 8058633)
I applied for the platoon also. Maybe you have to go to the platoon page to accept the requests?

found it and accepted you both :dom:

Mr. Plow 10-29-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 8056671)
Not showing a user that has this name.

Apparently I have to do something to confirm it, i'll try to get it done tomorrow.

Setsuna 10-29-2011 05:53 PM

No one talks. It sucks.

Wyatt Earp 10-29-2011 06:26 PM

More people need to spot. When I'm in a jet all I do is make strafing runs on mcoms and flags because no one is spotting vehicles and infantry.

Setsuna 10-29-2011 06:33 PM

The jets are useful how?

Pants 10-29-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8058846)
No one talks. It sucks.

Yeah, you have to have a party if you want team work and talking. You can always tell which squads are doing it, too.

Setsuna 10-29-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8058949)
Yeah, you have to have a party if you want team work and talking. You can always tell which squads are doing it, too.

True dat. Plus I always get shot in the back and it pisses me off to high heaven when I know there are my own guys around the area camping or some sh*t. It infuriates me that there is no teamwork.

Iowanian 10-29-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8058583)

It's showing me as a member of cp on my b-log...3 total members.

I didn't do very well on night 1. It was hard to figure out the objectives when I'm new to bf series, had trouble seeing some of the enemies...and the F'ing snipers are everywhere.

I kind of liked jumping on the .50cal when coneal was on a tank.

It's going to take me some time to figure out the different load outs, assault, engineer, support....what the hell do they do different functions in a platoon? just different load outs?

Pants 10-29-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8058993)
It's showing me as a member of cp on my b-log...3 total members.

I didn't do very well on night 1. It was hard to figure out the objectives when I'm new to bf series, had trouble seeing some of the enemies...and the F'ing snipers are everywhere.

I kind of liked jumping on the .50cal when coneal was on a tank.

It's going to take me some time to figure out the different load outs, assault, engineer, support....what the hell do they do different functions in a platoon? just different load outs?

Assault (AR class) has the Medkit which you can throw out and heal yourself and your team. They also have defibrillators which can revive fallen teammates (and save tickets in Conquest or on Rush offense).

Support (MG class) has an ammo box which you can throw out and replenish your and your teammate's ammo. You can also get C4 charges which you can stick on MCOMMs and blow them up. It's also the most effective way to take out heavy vehicles. You can also have mortars, which is self-explanatory.

Engineer (SMG class) has a repair tool which fixes damaged team vehicles and damages enemy ones. They also have all the mobile anti vehicle rocket launchers and mines.

Recon (Sniper class) has artillery strikes and mobile spawn points (which you can deploy and your teammates can spawn on them anywhere on the map).

Everything each class does that benefits your team will get you a ton of points.

Iowanian 10-30-2011 05:37 PM

I'm only showing 3 members of cp on the b-log. Is that right?

I think right now my favorite game is squad team deathmatch. I think it would be awesome with an actual squad from here.

It's definitely different than cod, it's taking some getting used to and my kd isn't very good out of the gate.

Johnny Vegas 10-30-2011 07:11 PM

yea so far nobody else has wanted to join the platoon. I'm jumpin on now. I made a killing in tips last night so I went out and bought it for the 360 as well to clan up with the 360 if nobody is on PS3.