ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-07-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474365)
14 completions that game went to Vernon Davis and Frank Gore

so at least ten of those were "1st read covered I cant make that pass so Im going to check it down to my security blanket or take a sack"

Sounds like Geno but yet you love him.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474393)

because Geno Smith isnt 30 ****ing years old and capped at a ceiling

so if youre saying Geno Smith in his rookie year is Alex Smith in his 8th season in the NFL, then yes, I'd love that out of a year 1 rookie QB knowing he will only get better for the next decade.

give me that ten times out of ten

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474356)
because they told him/trained him to stop forcing passes into picks and start taking 47485202824040234820 sacks

essentially "stop trying to make play, you arent a playmaker, you are what you are"

The 49ers threw 436 times last season - had they had Kaepernick under center for all of them, he'd have taken 30 sacks. Had they had Smith under center, he'd have taken 41 at his 'Harbaugh' rate.

11 more sacks. And wouldn't you agree that Kaepernick qualifies as 'a playmaker'? Of those sacks that Colin avoided that Smith wouldn't have, at least a few of them are a product of just raw speed, yes?

This is being overblown because the other tired old saws aren't working. Yes, Smith appears to take more sacks than he should. And yes, it appears that this is a product of being coached to tuck and run when there isn't an easy option. Sometimes he makes it to the LOS, sometimes he doesn't and get sacked.

Here's another interesting stat - while Kaepernick got sacked less often, it was for more yards/sack. Smith's sacks tended to be for fairly short yardage (under 6 yds); bad, but not crippling; not much worse than a holding penalty really. If you take his sack yardage and his overall sacks, he loses about 230 yards in sacks last year if under center for all snaps; Kaepernick loses 207.

23 yards in 'sack' difference when the other guy can run like a damn deer.

But suddenly Alex Smith is David Carr 2; some statuesque slug that's getting blasted everytime he drops back.

Your arguments suck. They suck really really badly.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-07-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474397)

so if youre saying Geno Smith in his rookie year is Alex Smith in his 8th season in the NFL, then yes, I'd love that out of a year 1 rookie QB knowing he will only get better for the next decade.

Alex Smith is 28

opposition 03-07-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474397)

Alex has gotten better in every single category, every single year yet he has hit his ceiling? Based off what?

-King- 03-07-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474393)

Then I'd rather have Geno then if they're similar. Much rather have a 22 year old rookie than a soon to be 29 year old bust any day of the week if they're similar. Especially if that 29 year old costs 2 2nds.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474398)
The 49ers threw 436 times last season - had they had Kaepernick under center for all of them, he'd have taken 30 sacks. Had they had Smith under center, he'd have taken 41 at his 'Harbaugh' rate.

11 more sacks. And wouldn't you agree that Kaepernick qualifies as 'a playmaker'? Of those sacks that Colin avoided that Smith wouldn't have, at least a few of them are a product of just raw speed, yes?

This is being overblown because the other tired old saws aren't working. Yes, Smith appears to take more sacks than he should. And yes, it appears that this is a product of being coached to tuck and run when there isn't an easy option. Sometimes he makes it to the LOS, sometimes he doesn't and get sacked.

Here's another interesting stat - while Kaepernick got sacked less often, it was for more yards/sack. Smith's sacks tended to be for fairly short yardage (under 6 yds); bad, but not crippling; not much worse than a holding penalty really. If you take his sack yardage and his overall sacks, he loses about 230 yards in sacks last year if under center for all snaps; Kaepernick loses 207.

23 yards in 'sack' difference when the other guy can run like a damn deer.

But suddenly Alex Smith is David Carr 2; some statuesque slug that's getting blasted everytime he drops back.

Your arguments suck. They suck really really badly.

the difference is Kaepernick actually goes through his progressions and they give him the green light to make a play, and not handcuff him to the scheme like they did Alex Smith.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-07-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9474404)
Then I'd rather have Geno then if they're similar. Much rather have a 22 year old rookie than a soon to be 29 year old bust any day of the week if they're similar. Especially if that 29 year old costs 2 2nds.

Alex Smith will be better then Geno Smith over the next 5 years.

TheUte 03-07-2013 04:28 PM

Well its a good thing Andy reads this MB everyday so he will know to cancel the trade.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474400)
Alex Smith is 28

he will be 29 before he takes a snap in a Chiefs uniform.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474409)

LOL LOL OL OL OL OLOL

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

did you find that opinion on twitter? better cite your tweet source for that gem

KurtCobain 03-07-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Guaranteed.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-07-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474417)
LOL LOL OL OL OL OLOL

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

did you find that opinion on twitter? better cite your tweet source for that gem

Laugh all you want i don't give a **** what you think. You Geno lovers call Alex Smith check down king but yet you want the chiefs to draft a QB that checks down more Geno.

-King- 03-07-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

LMAO It's sad that that's not even a given. A 29 year old QB SHOULD have better seasons than a rookie QB. The fact that it needs to be said just illustrates how low the standard is for Alex Smith.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-07-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474422)
Laugh all you want i don't give a **** what you think. You Geno lovers call Alex Smith check down king but yet you want the chiefs to draft a QB that checks down more Geno.

This.

Geno is a bust in the making.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThankYouBasedGod (Post 9474428)
This.

Geno is a bust in the making.

at least Geno is a bust in the making where as Alex Smith IS an established bust. So Geno still has a chance.

Frosty 03-07-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9474383)
Alex Smith

3rd and 8-10- 12/15
3rd and 11+- 8/10

3rd and 6+ was 72%

What is this? Completion percentage? What was the conversion rate? Because a 3 yard completion on 3rd and 8 followed by a punt doesn't excite me.

RealSNR 03-07-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474422)

There's a difference between a QB running an offense where the short yardage guy is the primary option and a QB who checks down all the time like an infant sucks on a binky.

TheUte 03-07-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474408)
the difference is Kaepernick actually goes through his progressions and they give him the green light to make a play, and not handcuff him to the scheme like they did Alex Smith.

Now you are just making shit up.

He has no progressions, go back and watch the games.

All his "brilliant" passes where timing routes, that why the Rams F'd em up, messed with the timing.

Frosty 03-07-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474436)
There's a difference between a QB running an offense where the short yardage guy is the primary option and a QB who checks down all the time like an infant sucks on a binky.

You should have sent this to him via Twitter because he doesn't seem to understand it otherwise.

RealSNR 03-07-2013 04:39 PM

You know who checked down all the time in college?

Nick ****ing Foles.

Yet he's this young, heady, gunslinger all of a sudden when he gets to the pros? When did that happen?

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474435)
What is this? Completion percentage? What was the conversion rate? Because a 3 yard completion on 3rd and 8 followed by a punt doesn't excite me.

the 3rd down conversion rate was 4-15 that game LOL

so yes, you were right. 3 yard dump off to Frank Gore on third long, cool I get to pad my third down completion percentage I'm Alex Smith.

opposition 03-07-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474435)

Don't have that info, but an average of 10 yards per attempt on anything 8+.

Alex smith also 21 yard attempts +, 33/50 66%, but he can't throw the long ball either.

Frosty 03-07-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9474446)
Alex smith also 21 yard attempts plus 33/50 66%, but he can't throw the long ball either.

You could probably make your point better if what you wrote was actually coherent. JFYI

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474436)

Indeed there is.

Why do you believe Alex Smith is the latter?

We've seen Smith's mentality through college and his early years in SF - he's not terrified of the downfield pass. In college he was quite the bomber, actually.

He's been coached very heavily to work underneath now. Now that's arguably because of his downfield passing limitations, but it is what it is.

Smith's not a turtling little bitch that looks to check-down first. He's a guy that runs an offense where it's primary passing game is built around 2 big, strong guys that run short routes all day.

Smith's absolutely "a QB running an offense where the short yardage guy is the primary option"

opposition 03-07-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474454)
You could probably make your point better if what you wrote was actually coherent. JFYI

Alex Smith- 33/50 on balls 21 yards or more. That is 66%.

Percentage wise right up there with any QB in the league.

RealSNR 03-07-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474460)
Indeed there is.

We've seen Smith's mentality through college and his early years in SF - he's not terrified of the downfield pass. In college he was quite the bomber, actually.

He's been coached very heavily to work underneath now. Now that's arguably because of his downfield passing limitations, but it is what it is.

Smith's not a turtling little bitch that looks to check-down first. He's a guy that runs an offense where it's primary passing game is built around 2 big, strong guys that run short routes all day.

Smith's absolutely "a QB running an offense where the short yardage guy is the primary option"

I think the reputation of Alex as Captain Checkdown is overblown a bit.

I also think ChiefsandO'sFan is a butthurt moron who's taking random and worthless swings at Geno Smith because he feels cornered.

The Bad Guy 03-07-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Indeed there is.

Excellent, excellent post.

I don't view Smith as some savior, but he's getting hammered here on things that just aren't true.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-07-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474467)

I also think ChiefsandO'sFan is a butthurt moron who's taking random and worthless swings at Geno Smith because he feels cornered.

And you think Geno walks on water whats your point? Facts say Geno Checks down more.

The Bad Guy 03-07-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Well, you've treated Geno Smith like you're newborn son for the last 5 months so I can understand your defense mechanism.

Beeker 03-07-2013 04:49 PM

It just amazes me that people are still here, still trying to convince Chiefs fans about Alex.

Folks, I hate to tell you, but, unless and until Alex goes out and wins 12-13 games and takes this team to at LEAST the AFCCG, these folks will always believe that Alex = Cassel. Instead, they'd rather draft future bust Geno EJ Barkley Nassib.

(Yes, it means I think that NO QB coming out of this draft will be successful. Not one.)

Frosty 03-07-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9474463)
Alex Smith- 33/50 on balls 21 yards or more. That is 66%.

Percentage wise right up there with any QB in the league.

Thank you. Now - is this career, just under Harbaugh, one year, what?

Do you happen to have the stats on how his number of attempts over 21 yards match up to other QBs?

The Bad Guy 03-07-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474469)
And you think Geno walks on water whats your point? Facts say Geno Checks down more.

That statistical breakdown of his throws certainly shows that he does.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474408)

No, not really.

Yes, the 49er route tree was different with Kaepernick because Kaepernick had a goddamn cannon of an arm. So yeah, the routes downfield were ones that were open and available for Colin to use.

Harbaugh didn't utilize those routes with Smith under center because Smith isn't a big-armed QB. That said, Smith absolutely goes through his progressions and absolutely found his guys when they were open.

You really are just making shit up. The same argument used to debunk that garbage when used against Geno can be made when it's used against Smith - if Alex Smith was nothing but a guy that locks onto his first read then dumps off, he wouldn't have nearly the completion rate or YPA he has. This is the NFL - the coaches kinda look for that thing. If what you're saying had any merit, teams would just put a spy on the 49er checkdown and spend the day housing Smith's dump offs.

Smith absolutely did a good job of running that offense.

Sorter 03-07-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474438)
Now you are just making shit up.

He has no progressions, go back and watch the games.

All his "brilliant" passes where timing routes, that why the Rams F'd em up, messed with the timing.

You're right, the Smash concepts he raped the Falcons with Vernon Davis in the second half require no progressions at all in the play design.

LMAO

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

There's some truth to that.

I wish we could have a "assume Geno Smith and Matt Barkley are dead - now what do you really think about Alex Smith" thread.

TheUte 03-07-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474477)
You're right, the Smash concepts he raped the Falcons with Vernon Davis in the second half require no progressions at all in the play design.

LMAO

Yeah other that the fact that the last play of the game was PI and the 9ers should have lost.

Yeah but your point is awesome.

Dude RIF.

I never said play design, I said they were timing routes Go watch the games.

He does not read the D for s**T, he is just maybe the athletic QB ever with a cannon.

I'm not saying he isnt a stud, but he is the the best progression QB either by a whole F***ing Football field.

GO WATCH THE GAMES I dare you

Beeker 03-07-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474480)
There's some truth to that.

I wish we could have a "assume Geno Smith and Matt Barkley are dead - now what do you really think about Alex Smith" thread.

Make it LMAO

mcaj22 03-07-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Indeed there is.

this is why Alex Smith is the king of checkdowns

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/9274/gamelog

Look at Michael Crabtree's production after the bye week when Colin Kaepernick came in, more targets, receptions, Yards Per Reception ****ing sky rocketed, touchdowns, etc

Colin is not afraid to sling into the WR1 and Alex Smith absolutely is gunshy on his first read, that the best WR on the team suffered a lack of targets and production because ole Alex needs his WR to be wide open for him to make that gamble, so he would rather just go right to his Frank Gore blanket or Vernon Davis working the middle zone. And teams give him that, because Vernon Davis at 6-10 yards and Frank Gore in the flats is easier for a defense to give/cover and thus, harder for the 49ers to convert 3rd downs into first downs. Colin Kaepernick was pushing the ball to the best WR on the team down field with his arm strength, something Alex Smith can not, and will not be able to do.

So enjoy those 8 yard passes to Dwayne Bowe and 400 dump offs to Dexter McCluster for 2 yards when a LBer looks at him and he falls down

Sorter 03-07-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9474474)

Actually it doesn't. It doesn't differentiate between designed short throws and those that were checkdowns. For example, a 4 yard slant would be included within the 1-9 yard category, as would him checking the ball down after going through his reads, as would him shitting his pants Cassel style and going immediately to his checkdown without going through any kind of progressions at all. You'd need to to take these stats, then look at the plays, and if you were lucky/nice enough, know what the playcall was/have WVU's PB or Holgerson/Geno telling you what was called, and determine whether it was a checkdown, designed via play, or just a complete Cassel checkdown.

Beeker 03-07-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474486)

Look at Michael Crabtree's production after the bye week when Colin Kaepernick came in, more targets, receptions, Yards Per Reception ****ing sky rocketed, touchdowns, etc

Colin is not afraid to sling into the WR1 and Alex Smith absolutely is gunshy on his first read, that the best WR on the team suffered a lack of targets and production because ole Alex needs his WR to be wide open for him to make that gamble, so he would rather just go right to his Frank Gore blanket or Vernon Davis working the middle zone. And teams give him that, because Vernon Davis at 6-10 yards and Frank Gore in the flats is easier for a defense to give/cover and thus, harder for the 49ers to convert 3rd downs into first downs. Colin Kaepernick was pushing the ball to the best WR on the team down field with his arm strength, something Alex Smith can not, and will not be able to do.

So enjoy those 8 yard passes to Dwayne Bowe and 400 dump offs to Dexter McCluster for 2 yards when a LBer looks at him and he falls down

I thought it was Dexter McLackluster??? :drool:

opposition 03-07-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474473)
Thank you. Now - is this career, just under Harbaugh, one year, what?

Do you happen to have the stats on how his number of attempts over 21 yards match up to other QBs?

Rodgers 160/238 67%
Manning 169/263 63%
Brees- 207/350 67%
Flaaco- 123/223 55%
Alex Smith-33/50 66%

So it's not that he "CANT" throw the long ball, it's just that he doesn't need too. Keep in mind Alex is the winningest QB out of the bunch. Well, was before he was benched.

Sorter 03-07-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474484)
Yeah other that the fact that the last play of the game was PI and the 9ers should have lost.

Yeah but your point is awesome.

Dude RIF.

I never said play design, I said they were timing routes Go watch the games.

He does not read the D for s**T, he is just maybe the athletic QB ever with a cannon.

I'm not saying he isnt a stud, but he is the the best progression QB either by a whole F***ing Football field.

GO WATCH THE GAMES I dare you

I have watched them.

The Smash concept isn't a "timing route" (typically, it is your 2nd on the progression).

Beeker 03-07-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474495)
I have watched them.

The Smash concept isn't a "timing route" (typically, it is your 2nd on the progression).

School is in session.

Beeker 03-07-2013 04:59 PM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...0497662819.jpg

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:01 PM

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/x...xsmith-lol.jpg

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474477)

LMAO

It is staggering what people will say with absolutely no evidence of same. They're essentially just repeating gripes they had about Matt Cassel, claiming they apply to Alex Smith and concluding with "Cassel = Smith".

It's just dumb.

ThankYouBasedGod 03-07-2013 05:02 PM

Alex loves his corndogs!

TheUte 03-07-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474495)
I have watched them.

Wrong, next issue.

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474510)
Wrong, next issue.

LMAO.

Please, edify myself and the other members on this board.

-King- 03-07-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9474469)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9474474)

~61% of Geno's pass attempts were 10 yards or less last year

~74% of Alex Smith's pass attempts were for 10 yards or less.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...le-in-accuracy

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits...416/alex-smith

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:12 PM

Let's not forget, Geno Smith took his WVU team to a STELLAR 7-6 record last year. Super Bowl baby!!!! :doh!:

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474486)

Colin Kaepernick has much different strengths than Alex Smith - without question. Yes, Crabtree's YPC are going to go up with Kaepernick at the helm because that's what Kaepernick will excel at.

You're assuming that Crabtree is his #1 read and that just may not be the case. In fact, I would imagine that Vernon Davis is his #1 read and Smith clearly had no problem getting the ball into Davis. And Crabtree caught 72 passes in 2011 exclusively from Alex Smith. He was on pace to catch 72 from Smith again this season.

Yes, there's no question that Crabtree was more effective under Kaepernick than Smith - but that doesn't mean Smith did anything wrong. He got the ball to his WR 72 times. That's quite a few in an offense that clearly wasn't built around spreading the ball out wide. When Kaepernick came in, Crabtree himself said that the routes changed as well.

It isn't that Smith wouldn't throw them, it's that Harbaugh didn't call them because that's not playing to Alex Smith's strengths. It's called smart coaching (as well as smart QB play).

Your conflating results you don't like with execution you don't like. You may not have liked the plan that Harbaugh put in with Smith in place, but Smith absolutely did a good job of executing that plan.

opposition 03-07-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474525)
Let's not forget, Geno Smith took his WVU team to a STELLAR 7-6 record last year. Super Bowl baby!!!! :doh!:

Yup comparing a QB who can barely even lead his College team to a bowl game is definitely worth comparing one who does it in the NFL. That's why Jamarcus Russel is so good.

The Franchise 03-07-2013 05:13 PM

My number 1 issue with him is his health.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474496)
School is in session.

He wouldn't be the first guy to get "sortered".

It's kinda fun to watch people get eviscerated from time to time.

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9474528)
Yup comparing a QB who can barely even lead his College team to a bowl game is definitely worth comparing one who does it in the NFL. That's why JaLardass Russel is so good.

Fixed. ;)

Strongside 03-07-2013 05:14 PM

Jesus, what a stat circle-jerk this has turned into.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9474529)

Easily my greatest concern as well.

The guy really is injury prone. And his injuries are "do not **** around" style injuries as well. This isn't a guy getting turf toe, this is heads and throwing shoulders. I'd rather have him blow his knee out than either of those.

TheUte 03-07-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9474529)

His health really hasnt been that bad.

He had the 1 surgery that went poorly.

Most of it was being thrown under the bus by his HC Nolan.

He will be good and successful with the Chiefs, I'm glad I can root for him again, God I hate the 9ers.

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:17 PM

Edit: I hate my screen capture extension. God dammit.

RealSNR 03-07-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9474470)
Well, you've treated Geno Smith like you're newborn son for the last 5 months so I can understand your defense mechanism.

My argument around here has only ever been that he's the best franchise investment for the Chiefs than one of these non-elite slapdicks at the other positions. It has grown and evolved since the ***** firing, the addition of Reid, the Alex trade, and the re-signing of Bowe. But its heart, where drafting a QB at #1 is the best move the Chiefs can make, has never changed.

I know how convenient and easy it is to say "Geno ballwasher" instead of making an actual point, but you should give it a try sometime.

mcaj22 03-07-2013 05:18 PM

his health hasnt been that bad?

blows out his shoulder and plays the QB position and has a noodle for an arm the way it is.

Yeah I guess that's not bad. Cool. A weak armed QB with no arm strength in today's pass happy NFL. The Chiefs in 2013.

opposition 03-07-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474540)

He will be good and successful with the Chiefs, I'm glad I can root for him again, God I hate the 9ers.

Utes :thumb:(well football anyways)

silver5liter 03-07-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

1 full season. 1

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:23 PM

"With the 1st selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Luke Joeckel, Tackle ...."

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Um.

He's blown out his throwing shoulder and been concussed. He's missed 1/3 of the season or more due to injuries in 5 of his 7 nfl seasons

I'd say that's pretty damn bad.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9474552)
1 full season. 1

It's not much better, but it's still 2.

silver5liter 03-07-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474557)

It's not much better, but it's still 2.

That was one of the Alex lovers throw away years.

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:25 PM

OMFG, it's a Smash Concept from Charlie Weiss to **** up TheUte's day!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ldMsbKh.png

Holy Komodo Dragon raping a Squirrel Batman, do you see where Weiss listed the progressions? I can't find the part where he listed the Y as the primary!???

ARGGHHHH, WTF COLIN KAEPERNICK, HOW CAN YOU GO THROUGH PROGRESSIONS, YOU'RE TATTED UP AND BLACK KINDA!!! /theI'ma****ingmongoUte

Edit 2: MUAHAHAHAHA !!!

DeezNutz 03-07-2013 05:25 PM

He's too frail for his frame. 6'4" and 215ish? Way too light.

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:26 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...x/AlexSith.jpg

DJ's left nut 03-07-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474561)

http://awesomescreenshot.com/02810q4z94

Holy Komodo Dragon raping a Squirrel Batman, do you see where Weiss listed the progressions? I can't find the part where he listed the Y as the primary!???

ARGGHHHH, WTF COLIN KAEPERNICK, HOW CAN YOU GO THROUGH PROGRESSIONS, YOU'RE TATTED UP AND BLACK KINDA!!! /theI'ma****ingmongoUte

Edit: Holy ****. Can someone please recommend me a screen capture extension? This is ****ing ridiculous.

I don't know what a screen capture extension is, but if it's on your screen, just take a screenshot, open it in paint, save what you want and then upload it to your CP photoalbum to post.

Or maybe a screen capture extension is easier than all that...in which case, you're on your own.

Rasputin 03-07-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

How many times has he made it through a full 16 game season with out missing any?

mcaj22 03-07-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474561)

http://awesomescreenshot.com/02810q4z94

Edit: Holy ****. Can someone please recommend me a screen capture extension? This is ****ing ridiculous.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/345j4me.jpg

i got you babe

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9474576)

You beat me right after I conquered teh internets.

Much love *fistbump*

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:35 PM

Charlie Weiss just left the Salty Iguana and took a dump on TheUte's face. ROFL

TheUte 03-07-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474583)
Charlie Weiss just left the Salty Iguana and took a dump on TheUte's face. ROFL

Guess what super G, ALEX SMITH will be a your starting QB next year.

I guess he just took a big DUMP in your mouth then F***ed in your eyeball and jizzed on your brain.

KEEP BITCHN IT'LL GET BETTER.

opposition 03-07-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474599)

I guess he just took a big DUMP in your mouth then F***ed in your eyeball and jizzed on your brain.

Dudes got a point. We don't have to watch a team that could've been beaten by San Diego State last year. But that's how queer bags like it apparently. They like to suck.

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 9474599)

ROFL.