ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Marcellus 10-24-2013 09:22 AM

Fasano and McGrath are the only availabe targets thats could score.

Sherman gets stopped by 31 before scoring and on a right sprint out you aren't going to turn and throw back across the field to an OL, even though he was eligible he wasn't part of any route and wouldn't expect the ball or likely catch the damn thing.

It would be curious to see them work on that in practice though as it may work if it was planned.

Still bad play by Smith and I am sure he knows it.

The Franchise 10-24-2013 09:23 AM

Even if you take Fasano out of the picture......throw the ****ing ball to Sherman and let him try and take out the safety to get in. Pretty sure it's favorable that he scores a TD on that catch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2013 09:25 AM

Difference-maker.

Marcellus 10-24-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10119285)
Even if you take Fasano out of the picture......throw the ****ing ball to Sherman and let him try and take out the safety to get in. Pretty sure it's favorable that he scores a TD on that catch.

Its possible, and better than what happened. He should have seen Fasano, end of story really.

Marcellus 10-24-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10119290)
Difference-maker.

97 yards of difference maker.

The Franchise 10-24-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10119293)
Its possible, and better than what happened. He should have seen Fasano, end of story really.

Definitely. I don't even remember seeing Fasano on that play when it was live. The GIF makes that play look even worse now. I still don't know what the **** Smith was trying to do there.

loochy 10-24-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10119297)
Definitely. I don't even remember seeing Fasano on that play when it was live. The GIF makes that play look even worse now. I still don't know what the **** Smith was trying to do there.

I kind of think he wanted to run it and he didn't get the cutback lane he expected

Marcellus 10-24-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10119304)
I kind of think he wanted to run it and he didn't get the cutback lane he expected

I believe he said so after the game. He got caught between running it in and throwing it and made a bad throw.

The Franchise 10-24-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10119313)
I believe he said so after the game. He got caught between running it in and throwing it and made a bad throw.

As soon as #24 broke off McGrath.....the ball should have left Alex's hand.

The Franchise 10-24-2013 09:35 AM

Shit....he could have thrown that ball to McGrath right away.

Red Dawg 10-24-2013 09:38 AM

Or we could have and should have just took the fg and made it a four point game. Bad decision by Andy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10119295)
He doesn't possess Cassel's complete ineptitude for the game of professional football, therefore he is awesome and I will follow him like Clay followed LJ.

Difference-maker.

JENKINSWINS 10-24-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10118914)

That play was all on Smith and that should've been a TD. I think KC needs to bring in a goal line back that can pound it in at the inch line. I do think that Fasano broke the plane with the football 2 plays earlier and in the end they didn't need this TD.

This is a young/new offense and if they can't figure out how to improve from what they have seen from defenses so far, then it's time to panic. At this point they should be getting more comfortable with each other and starting to react instead of thinking too much.

BigCatDaddy 10-24-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10119360)
That play was all on Smith and that should've been a TD.<b> I think KC needs to bring in a goal line back that can pound it in at the inch line.</b> I do think that Fasano broke the plane with the football 2 plays earlier and in the end they didn't need this TD.

This is a young/new offense and if they can't figure out how to improve from what they have seen from defenses so far, then it's time to panic. At this point they should be getting more comfortable with each other and starting to react instead of thinking too much.

I miss the way Allen and Holmes used to dive over the pile on those plays.

Jakemall 10-24-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10119360)
That play was all on Smith and that should've been a TD. I think KC needs to bring in a goal line back that can pound it in at the inch line. I do think that Fasano broke the plane with the football 2 plays earlier and in the end they didn't need this TD.

Looking at that I'm even more convinced that Alex decided he was going to run until the last minute when the defender came at him...was too late at that point. But yeah, he tucked the ball and should not have. He had a fairly easy pass well before he tucked the ball.