ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games XBox 360 General Discussion thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150892)

Eleazar 12-23-2007 06:14 PM

It's a rail shooter, isn't it?

Bowser 12-23-2007 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
It's a rail shooter, isn't it?

Heh.

JBucc 12-25-2007 07:20 PM

I've got AC now. Pretty damn fun game. The interruptions that bring you back to modern day as some dork are annoying, but so far that's the only complaint I have with the game.

However I've been getting disk read errors on several brand new games, so I suppose it's only a matter of time before another RROD. Sigh. Not this shit again.

QuikSsurfer 12-25-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc
I've got AC now. Pretty damn fun game. The interruptions that bring you back to modern day as some dork are annoying, but so far that's the only complaint I have with the game.

However I've been getting disk read errors on several brand new games, so I suppose it's only a matter of time before another RROD. Sigh. Not this shit again.

i'm also playing AC.. love the controls - (hint, once you've learned how to counter attack, I suggest using the hidden blade during fights. One-hit kill, but no block :( )
My only complaint is how repetitive the game is.

007 12-25-2007 08:07 PM

Does GH III always take a long time to load when trying to do multiplayer? Seems like everytime we try it seemingly locks up and we have to restart the game.

QuikSsurfer 12-25-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
Does GH III always take a long time to load when trying to do multiplayer? Seems like everytime we try it seemingly locks up and we have to restart the game.

no problems for me

007 12-25-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer
no problems for me

Odd. We have no problems connecting on anything else but GH has been a problem.

Lzen 12-26-2007 05:58 PM

Just got my Xbox Live hooked up today. Got the 360 for Christmas. We have Marvel Alliance, Forza 2, Halo 3, Call Of Duty 4, and Rock Band. My gamer tag is feedback71.

Spent like an hour on the phone last night with Dlink tech support trying to get my DWL G820 gaming adapter to work with the Xbox 360. They finally gave up and told me to call MS. :rolleyes: I decided today to have another crack at it. As it turns out, I had to add the 360's MAC address since I have MAC filtering set on my router. I thought I had done that, but apparently I used the MAC address of the adapter instead.

Lzen 12-26-2007 05:59 PM

Oh yeah, I have a question. Does anyone know if you can have multiple players on the same 360 on
COD 4 online?

QuikSsurfer 12-26-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
Oh yeah, I have a question. Does anyone know if you can have multiple players on the same 360 on
COD 4 online?

not on COD4.. COD3 had this option but it was taken out.

Lzen 12-26-2007 06:04 PM

Quote:

not on COD4.. COD3 had this option but it was taken out.

Huh? Why did they take it out? That sucks.

Another thing. Rock Band totally kicks ass. But the damn strum bar on the guitar messed up. Kmart won't exchange just the guitar. So, I have to pack it all back up and exchange it. Of course, they said they didn't have it in stock the other day. If that is still the case, I will have to take it back there, get my money back, and then go somewhere else to buy it. :cuss: Would have bought it at Walmart but when we went there to purchase it, they were out of the 360 version. :banghead:

Too bad the guitar controllers that I have for the GH games on my PS2 won't work on the 360.

QuikSsurfer 12-26-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Another thing. Rock Band totally kicks ass. But the damn strum bar on the guitar messed up. Kmart won't exchange just the guitar. So, I have to pack it all back up and exchange it. Of course, they said they didn't have it in stock the other day. :cuss: Would have bought it at Walmart but when we went there to purchase it, they were out of the 360 version. :banghead:

Too bad the guitar controllers that I have for the GH games on my PS2 won't work on the 360.

No clue why they took it out ??
Halo 3 has this option but i've never tried it. I'd assume you can only play social or custom games while you have a guest on, not ranked?? Do you know?

Lzen 12-26-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

No clue why they took it out ??
Halo 3 has this option but i've never tried it. I'd assume you can only play social or custom games while you have a guest on, not ranked?? Do you know?

Haven't tried ranked games. I wouldn't want to do that anyway as I suck at Halo. My 14 year old son is pretty good at it, though. We both played online earlier today with no problem. We just played the social.

Ultra Peanut 12-26-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Another thing. Rock Band totally kicks ass. But the damn strum bar on the guitar messed up. Kmart won't exchange just the guitar. So, I have to pack it all back up and exchange it. Of course, they said they didn't have it in stock the other day. If that is still the case, I will have to take it back there, get my money back, and then go somewhere else to buy it. :cuss: Would have bought it at Walmart but when we went there to purchase it, they were out of the 360 version. :banghead:

Stop stop stop stop stop.

Rock Band Support

Choose the express option and get a new guitar in under a week.

007 12-27-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Haven't tried ranked games. I wouldn't want to do that anyway as I suck at Halo. My 14 year old son is pretty good at it, though. We both played online earlier today with no problem. We just played the social.

Halo 3 on Coop online kicks ass. My son plays online with my profile but if you ever want to coop up just send me a PM and I will kick him off. :)