ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

Mr. Flopnuts 02-05-2012 12:47 AM

My first inclination is that this hire was Daboll shit.

philfree 02-05-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 8349691)
I'll take that bet you son of a bitch, cause I'm the best there's ever been....
Chiefs with Romeo and Daboll have a better three year record than fisher's Rams.

Fire on the mountain run boy run
The Daboll's in the house of the risin' sun
Run run pass and punt it son
Between Daboll and Cassel we are done

[fiddle]

kysirsoze 02-05-2012 12:51 AM

A lot of people are shitting on this hire just because he's part of "the tree". I would tend to agree, but I also just don't know enough about him to get all fired up one way or the other. I've heard mostly encouraging things from people about his performance in Miami. I'm willing to wait and see.

The one thing I REALLY give a shit about is the QB stuation. If Cassel starts week one next year, there will be no going back on my opinion of Pioli. I will be done with him.

Brock 02-05-2012 01:05 AM

I don't really have a problem with it, it's just so damn predictable.

Titty Meat 02-05-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8349735)
A lot of people are shitting on this hire just because he's part of "the tree". I would tend to agree, but I also just don't know enough about him to get all fired up one way or the other. I've heard mostly encouraging things from people about his performance in Miami. I'm willing to wait and see.

The one thing I REALLY give a shit about is the QB stuation. If Cassel starts week one next year, there will be no going back on my opinion of Pioli. I will be done with him.

People are shitting on the hire because this broke dick hasn't done shit anywhere he's went.

Frankie 02-05-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan50/50 (Post 8349379)
It is very telling that not a single anti-Fisher vagina on this message board has the guts to take Romeo/Daboll over Fisher/Schottenheimer.

OK, I'm a proud anti-Fisher vagina and I say I'd take Romeo/Daboll over Fisher/Schottenheimer.

Fisher/Schottenheimer = Endless years of mediocrity

Romeo/Daboll = Success despite our disappointment and angry predictions, or utter failure which will get rid of the Pioli regime in a year or two.

I take hope over long term mediocrity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeGuyInIowa (Post 8349559)
Miami Dolphins fan here. Like a lot of you guys I questioned the hire last year. When Henne went down and Matt Moore took over I was even more worried but Daboll really got the the best out of Moore. Go and look at Moore's stats: started out rough but finished overall pretty darn good and have to chalk it up to Daboll. Also really utilized Reggie Bush especially when injuries hit the line, and also found a way to get the ball to Miami's horse in Marshall. Really liked how Daboll attacked down the field with big pass plays--somewhat that Matt Moore was able to do surprisingly well. Hopefully he will surprise you guys like he did me.

Thanks dude. This helps a little. Don't take the angry-sounding reactions to your post literally. They are joking with you.

Quote:

A lot of people are shitting on this hire just because he's part of "the tree".

A lot of people are shitting on this hire because the guy has not had an O higher than 29th.

Fritz88 02-05-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8349613)
Im about at my ****ing end with this organization. I will continue to support the players and the team....but **** Pioli and the Hunts.

I am an American and will fight for my land but **** the government.

Clark approves.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 02-05-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

It cool hip and edgy to poo poo anything the chiefs front office does.
Don't rain on the reerun parade.

crazycoffey 02-05-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8349760)
People are shitting on the hire because this broke dick hasn't done shit anywhere he's went.

I thought Miami did ok near the end of the season. I only watched a small sample size, but it doesn't look like "broke dick" that "hasn't done shit"

DTLB58 02-05-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8349710)
Fish fans have nice things to say about Daboll:

It's always easier to nice things about someone whose left, kinda like the deceased. :evil:

BossChief 02-05-2012 02:34 AM

Geez

talk about coordinating a balanced attack.

2011 Miami Dolphins

469 total rushing attempts
469 total passing attempts

I found that and then looked up our split to see how it stacked up.

2011 Chiefs

500 total rushing attempts
500 total passing attempts

I have to ask.

With Captain 3nout and Wonder-Palko running the show for all but 3 games, how did we run 62 more offensive plays that Miami?

Did our defense cause that many more turnovers than theirs?

Titty Meat 02-05-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 8349843)
I thought Miami did ok near the end of the season. I only watched a small sample size, but it doesn't look like "broke dick" that "hasn't done shit"

He hasn't fielded an offense that's ranked above 22nd.

bandwagonjumper 02-05-2012 03:48 AM

I'm no great football expert but he didn't have much to work with in Cleveland and Miami. Honestly a trained monkey would have a top ten offense with Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

KC_Lee 02-05-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 8349727)
Fire on the mountain run boy run
The Daboll's in the house of the risin' sun
Run run pass and punt it son
Between Daboll and Cassel we are done

[fiddle]

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

King_Chief_Fan 02-05-2012 07:49 AM

you guys would bitch if you were hung with a new rope