ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Frosty 03-07-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474615)
ROFL.

I think you caused him to pop a blood vessel in his "brain".

Sorter 03-07-2013 05:51 PM

http://i.imgur.com/rtDWkXK.png

SAUTO 03-07-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474525)
Let's not forget, Geno Smith took his WVU team to a STELLAR 7-6 record last year. Super Bowl baby!!!! :doh!:

What was john elway's record at Stanford?
Posted via Mobile Device

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:54 PM

Y'all might actually like this one .....

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...89039883_n.jpg

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474649)
Posted via Mobile Device

Honestly, no clue. But, if you want to use that comparison, then I suppose you're okay with drafting Geno, and waiting 14 years to win a SB with him?

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474649)
Posted via Mobile Device

The Yankees drafted John Elway in the 2nd round when he was 20 years old. Elway was drafted #1 overall by the Colts and was shipped off to Denver, where he singlehandedly took them to three Super Bowls. Once a team was actually built around him, he won two Super Bowls, for a total of five appearances. He's also in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as well as the College Football Hall of Fame.

To even mention Geno Smith in the same breath as John Elway is ridiculous.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474652)
Honestly, no clue. But, if you want to use that comparison, then I suppose you're okay with drafting Geno, and waiting 14 years to win a SB with him?

It's all about winning one.

He's a hof qb. Ill take that every day all day.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 03-07-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474652)

Are you asking me if I would like it if the Chiefs drafted the next John Elway? :spock:

Beeker 03-07-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474657)
It's all about winning one.

He's a hof qb. Ill take that every day all day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, whatever you're smoking, please share with the rest of us. Geno Smith = the next JaLardass Russell.

Frosty 03-07-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474638)

Charlie Weiss is going to skull **** your mother one day, theUte.

Psst... there is only one "s" in Weis.

;)

Carry on.

SAUTO 03-07-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474655)
The Yankees drafted John Elway in the 2nd round when he was 20 years old. Elway was drafted #1 overall by the Colts and was shipped off to Denver, where he singlehandedly took them to three Super Bowls. Once a team was actually built around him, he won two Super Bowls, for a total of five appearances. He's also in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Wtf does any of that have to do with their respective college football records?

That's right. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-07-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474660)
Ok, whatever you're smoking, please share with the rest of us. Geno Smith = the next JaLardass Russell.

This is an opinion. Not a fact.

I like to use facts
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 03-07-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474544)
My argument around here has only ever been that he's the best franchise investment for the Chiefs than one of these non-elite slapdicks at the other positions. It has grown and evolved since the ***** firing, the addition of Reid, the Alex trade, and the re-signing of Bowe. But its heart, where drafting a QB at #1 is the best move the Chiefs can make, has never changed.

I know how convenient and easy it is to say "Geno ballwasher" instead of making an actual point, but you should give it a try sometime.

I've made my points and raised my concerns about him numerous times, but I have no concerns about selecting a QB #1 overall.

Frosty 03-07-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474660)
Geno Smith = the next JaLardass Russell.

I wonder what those two have in common? :hmmm:

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474665)
Wtf does any of that have to do with their respective college football records?

That's right. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

John Elway is in the College Football Hall of Fame.

Drop me a line when Geno Smith is there, would ya?

SAUTO 03-07-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474655)
The Yankees drafted John Elway in the 2nd round when he was 20 years old. Elway was drafted #1 overall by the Colts and was shipped off to Denver, where he singlehandedly took them to three Super Bowls. Once a team was actually built around him, he won two Super Bowls, for a total of five appearances. He's also in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as well as the College Football Hall of Fame.

And I was also just showing how stupid it is to ding a guy because of his college record.

But you know this Dane.

Wtf is it with you lately
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-07-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474674)
John Elway is in the College Football Hall of Fame.

Drop me a line when Geno Smith is there, would ya?

Again what was his record at Stanford?

Were his stats better than Geno's?

And like I said it was an illustration of the idiocy of saying a guy sucks due to his record.
Posted via Mobile Device

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474659)
Are you asking me if I would like it if the Chiefs drafted the next John Elway? :spock:

No. I asked a simple question. Are you willing to draft Geno Smith and wait 14 years for him to win you a SB? You're not willing to wait 2 years, much less 14.

Smith, Barkley, Manuel, Nassib - none of these QBs even wins a single playoff game. Ever.

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474678)
And I was also just showing how stupid it is to ding a guy because of his college record.

But you know this Dane.

Wtf is it with you lately
Posted via Mobile Device

There's nothing with me "lately".

I just don't believe that Geno Smith should be canonized.

Comparing Alex Smith to John Elway would be just as ridiculous.

Brock 03-07-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474687)
No. I asked a simple question. Are you willing to draft Geno Smith and wait 14 years for him to win you a SB? You're not willing to wait 2 years, much less 14.

LMAOLMAO Chiefs fans have been waiting for 20 years to win a ****ing playoff game. You're clueless.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9474693)
LMAOLMAO Chiefs fans have been waiting for 20 years to win a ****ing playoff game. You're clueless.

And you still haven't answered the question ..... I asked a simple question. Are you willing to draft Geno Smith and wait 14 years for him to win you a SB?

First it's "not enough" for Alex to win a playoff game.

Now, it's "Chiefs fans have been waiting for 20 years to win a ****ing playoff game."

Which one is it???

Pasta Little Brioni 03-07-2013 06:08 PM

Jeez maybe you are a beaker.

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474699)
And you still haven't answered the question ..... I asked a simple question. Are you willing to draft Geno Smith and wait 14 years for him to win you a SB?

If Geno isn't good enough to win a playoff game, he isn't going to play for 14 ****ing years. :rolleyes:

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474702)
If Geno isn't good enough to win a playoff game, he isn't going to play for 14 ****ing years. :rolleyes:

Agreed, but no one seems to be able to give a simple yes or no answer. It has to be an insult, and not vaguely related to the question asked.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-07-2013 06:13 PM

Why would it take him 14 years? You are kind of dumb.

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474707)
Agreed, but no one seems to be able to give a simple yes or no answer. It has to be an insult, and not vaguely related to the question asked.

It's been discussed ad naseum on this forum. Those that want a QB at #1 understand there is a good chance he busts. If he does, then in a couple of years the Chiefs will be in a position to try again. If not - jackpot!

The Alex Smith purgatory of 8-8 to 10-6 every year means probably not good enough to go to the SB and not bad enough to get a good shot at a franchise QB. We've seen this movie before and know how it ends.

Chiefnj2 03-07-2013 06:16 PM

How did every member of Alex Smiths family find their way to CP?

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:17 PM

What does an aneurysm feel like? 4321
:facepalm:

Someone made a comparison of Geno Smith's senior season to John Elway's senior season.

I made an obviously too vague reference to the fact that it took John Elway 14 years to win a Super Bowl.

So, I ask again. If Geno Smith is drafted #1 overall by the Chiefs, are you willing to wait 14 years for him to win the Chiefs a Super Bowl.

Really, it's not that hard people.

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9474729)

I don't know but someone needs to flush the bowl. :#

Tribal Warfare 03-07-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9474729)

Google search function

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474730)

Someone made a comparison of Geno Smith's senior season to John Elway's senior season.

I made an obviously too vague reference to the fact that it took John Elway 14 years to win a Super Bowl.

If it means having one of the best QBs in the game (gag) and multiple trips to the SB in the meantime, then I am.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9474152)
Before Jim Harbaugh = Garbage.
During Jim Harbaugh = Average.
After Jim Harbaugh= We're about to ****ing find out.

I guess you are right. He wont go back to being nearly as bad pre harbaugh, even if he isnt as good
Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9474157)
OMG.

are you seriously trying to say the bengals are a better team than the niners?

LMAO

Of course not. because alex smith is better than andy dalton.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9474160)
It's 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other.

Dalton and Smith really are the same animal. Smith's actually more mobile.

From a skills perspective, someone tell me what Dalton has that Smith doesn't. No, his arm isn't any better so don't even try that tripe. Dalton has the same slightly below average arm that Smith has. Blah blah 'look at the stats' blah, tell me what Dalton can actually do that Smith can't. He's not a more accurate passer, he's not a better decision-maker, he doesn't have a stronger arm and he's less mobile.

Dalton's the AJ Green ball delivery system and little else. Yeah, it's completely fair to compare Smith to Dalton.

There it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9474175)
LMAO Yea, six years isn't long enough to declare a guy a bust. Comical.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9474185)
Still think Charles and Bowe are going to be huge improvements over anything Alex Smith ever had in San Francisco.

Those kind of players help QB's look better (see 2010 Cassel).
the new OL and TE that we will add too.

that was my thought
Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9474197)
And despite that, he has never in his career had a year better than any of Daltons 2 years. And no, AJ Green is not arguably the best WR in football.

He doesnt have to throw for a ton of yards. They are a running team. Even with Kaep, they were still a running team. and name 4 receivers better than aj green?
I can name, ONE, calvin. after that, you can fight it out.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474727)
It's been discussed ad naseum on this forum. Those that want a QB at #1 understand there is a good chance he busts. If he does, then in a couple of years the Chiefs will be in a position to try again. If not - jackpot!

The Alex Smith purgatory of 8-8 to 10-6 every year means probably not good enough to go to the SB and not bad enough to get a good shot at a franchise QB. We've seen this movie before and know how it ends.

Believe it or not, I actually understand the reasoning behind this. Perfectly. Alex is at best an average QB in the NFL, good enough to (maybe) win a playoff game or two. That doesn't help the Chiefs in the long run, because then you can't ever draft a franchise QB.

Oh wait ..... Kaepernick was selected in the 2nd round.
Oh wait ..... Russell Wilson was selected in the 3rd round.
Oh wait ..... Joe Montana was selected in the 6th round.

But man oh man, QBotF's are ONLY drafted in the top 10 picks of round 1.

Got it.

TheUte 03-07-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Charlie Weiss is going to skull **** your mother one day, theUte.

You may want to actually read up there is a section,

"This route is also timing based".

:thumb:

Sorter 03-07-2013 06:21 PM

This thread was more fun when theUte was being raped.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474739)
If it means having one of the best QBs in the game (gag) and multiple trips to the SB in the meantime, then I am.

And I thank you for actually answering the question. Sarcasm off.

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474699)

This is a ****ing dumb question.

Elway led the Broncos to the Super Bowl in 1986, 1987 and 1989. They lost all three but as any Chiefs fan will tell you, we'd have taken those losses because AT LEAST THEY WERE IN THE SUPER BOWL.

This franchise has won THREE ****ing playoff games since 1971. The Broncos were in three Super Bowls in the 80's alone.

Does that make it any clearer for you?

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474756)
This is a ****ing dumb question.

Elway led the Broncos to the Super Bowl in 1986, 1987 and 1989. They lost all three but as any Chiefs fan will tell you, we'd have taken those losses because AT LEAST THEY WERE IN THE SUPER BOWL.

This franchise has won THREE ****ing playoff games since 1971. The Broncos were in three Super Bowls in the 80's alone.

Does that make it any clearer for you?

So 3 Super Bowl losses are acceptable? Really?

RealSNR 03-07-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

So, I ask again. If Geno Smith is drafted #1 overall by the Chiefs, are you willing to wait 14 years for him to win the Chiefs a Super Bowl.

Of course I would. Why the **** is that even a question?

I assume a QB that wins a Super Bowl in 14 years for us isn't going to spend those 14 years just dicking around, though. Elway won a lot of playoff games with utter crap around him, and went to a lot of Super Bowls the same way.

If Geno has to lose 3 Super Bowls before he wins one, you'd have to be a ****ing idiot to not take that.

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474761)

Uh, yeah.

On a scale of 1-10, just how ****ing reeruned are you?

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474745)
Believe it or not, I actually understand the reasoning behind this. Perfectly. Alex is at best an average QB in the NFL, good enough to (maybe) win a playoff game or two. That doesn't help the Chiefs in the long run, because then you can't ever draft a franchise QB.

Oh wait ..... Kaepernick was selected in the 2nd round.
Oh wait ..... Russell Wilson was selected in the 3rd round.
Oh wait ..... Joe Montana was selected in the 6th round.

But man oh man, QBotF's are ONLY drafted in the top 10 picks of round 1.

Got it.

Joe Montana was a 3rd rounder. I would have thought you would know this.

Kaep and Wilson haven't won a SB. Brady and Montana were outliers.

Seriously, this has been hashed here a million times.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474727)

this is what is driving me nuts. 8-8? first, pre harbaugh, alex smith was never even .500. with jim harbaugh, 13-3, 6-2-1.

So i think it is safe to assume that hes either going to far exceed .500, or be below it. Check my sig.....

and every year? are you dumb? they already said they arent extending his contract. Andy Reid has shown that he will take a project player, develope and start him. He did it with kolb, then realized kolb was bad, and traded him, then drafted his next project. I understand all of us stupid 49er jerk offs are polluting your board, but really, if you would just use a little common sense, you could get rid of some of them.

Not me, im never leaving.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474764)
Of course I would. Why the **** is that even a question?

I assume a QB that wins a Super Bowl in 14 years for us isn't going to spend those 14 years just dicking around, though. Elway won a lot of playoff games with utter crap around him, and went to a lot of Super Bowls the same way.

If Geno has to lose 3 Super Bowls before he wins one, you'd have to be a ****ing idiot to not take that.

But ... hasn't it been said IN THIS THREAD repeatedly that winning playoff games isn't enough??? It HAS TO BE Super Bowl wins???

Can't have it both ways, and I"m not the one being obtuse here. Either Playoff wins are okay, or it has to be Super Bowl wins.

RealSNR 03-07-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474749)
This thread was more fun when theUte was being raped.

'ee buggered off, sir! Jyus went 'n leff befoh ya cood say "Boob's ya uncuhl!"

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9474767)
Uh, yeah.

On a scale of 1-10, just how ****ing reeruned are you?

Wow. Seriously? I will never, ever, ever, EVER be okay with the 49ers losing ONE Super Bowl. Ever. 3? Not even after hell froze over.

Mother****erJones 03-07-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474761)

**** yes. Would be nice to atleast sniff a Super Bowl. Ofcourse we want to win but going to 3 and losing is better than 2-14

DaneMcCloud 03-07-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474783)
Wow. Seriously? I will never, ever, ever, EVER be okay with the 49ers losing ONE Super Bowl. Ever. 3? Not even after hell froze over.

:deevee:

Mav 03-07-2013 06:29 PM

yeah, gotta admit, being there was a hell of a lot better than losing the nfccg...

RealSNR 03-07-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474778)
But ... hasn't it been said IN THIS THREAD repeatedly that winning playoff games isn't enough??? It HAS TO BE Super Bowl wins???

Can't have it both ways, and I"m not the one being obtuse here. Either Playoff wins are okay, or it has to be Super Bowl wins.

No, it's not good enough to spend that much in draft resources to acquire a 29-year old QB who is only good enough to beat Cincinnati in the playoffs ala Matt Schaub. And I have doubts that Alex Smith is even capable of doing that.

Call me when he takes the Chiefs to a Super Bowl and loses. Then we'll have this conversation. In the meantime, the entire topic is so immersed in the hypothetical that I feel like writing a science fiction novel about it

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9474784)
**** yes. Would be nice to atleast sniff a Super Bowl. Ofcourse we want to win but going to 3 and losing is better than 2-14

Okay, yes, I am a spoiled f***ing rotten 49ers fan with 5 Super Bowl wins. Yes, I admit it. I don't understand what it's like to be 2-14, have the #1 pick in the draft, and have losing seasons.

I don't know what it feels like to have my team go 20 years without winning a playoff game. I don't know what it's like to have a clueless head coach and general manager.

Or do I?

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474797)
No, it's not good enough to spend that much in draft resources to acquire a 29-year old QB who is only good enough to beat Cincinnati in the playoffs ala Matt Schaub. And I have doubts that Alex Smith is even capable of doing that.

Call me when he takes the Chiefs to a Super Bowl and loses. Then we'll have this conversation. In the meantime, the entire topic is so immersed in the hypothetical that I feel like writing a science fiction novel about it

SNR, I can actually agree with that.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474799)
Okay, yes, I am a spoiled f***ing rotten 49ers fan with 5 Super Bowl wins. Yes, I admit it. I don't understand what it's like to be 2-14, have the #1 pick in the draft, and have losing seasons.

I don't know what it feels like to have my team go 20 years without winning a playoff game. I don't know what it's like to have a clueless head coach and general manager.

Or do I?

2004 was a pretty rotten ****ing season. especially after having your cheap skate of an owner sit there and spit in the face of bill walsh, and declare they were moving away from everything that he built, to then hire dennis erickson...

bleh.....

Mav 03-07-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9474797)

so, we have to use alexs first six years against him, how the **** are you going to just dismiss his nfccg title game appearance?

its rhetorical by the way. You guys use whatever stats you want to back up your point of view. To hell with reality right?

Rasputin 03-07-2013 06:37 PM

Alex Smith is going break apart mid~air~season.

That's what I expect to happen & who is going to go in at that time is the question?

Hammock Parties 03-07-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9474815)
so, we have to use alexs first six years against him, how the **** are you going to just dismiss his nfccg title game appearance?

Jake Plummer played in a championship game.

Shaun King played in a championship game.

Rex Grossman played in a SUPER BOWL.

It doesn't mean much.

Mediocre/shitty QBs get drug to places they don't belong all the time.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:38 PM

And for the record, yes I should have know 3rd round for Montana. My bad. At least I have the sack to admit when I'm wrong, especially after it's pointed out to me.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9474816)
Alex Smith is going break apart mid~air~season.

That's what I expect to happen & who is going to go in at that time is the question?

im sure thats what a lot of you jerk offs are hoping......

Mav 03-07-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9474819)
Jake Plummer played in a championship game.

Shaun King played in a championship game.

Rex Grossman played in a SUPER BOWL.

It doesn't mean much.

Mediocre/shitty QBs get drug to places they don't belong all the time.

oh, so if you were to play in the afccg this year would be a bad thing. lol, you idiots here man, you guys are hilarious.......

Like i said earlier today. Nothing that alex smith ever does, will ever be good enough for you turds.

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474823)
And for the record, yes I should have know 3rd round for Montana. My bad. At least I have the sack to admit when I'm wrong, especially after it's pointed out to me.

Was just giving you shit. Figured you meant Brady.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474830)

awwww,

nlm

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474830)

It's possible I meant Brady. And I mean this with all due respect - sometimes, the level of dense on this board gives me a headache.

Mav 03-07-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474835)
It's possible I meant Brady. And I mean this with all due respect - sometimes, the level of dense on this board gives me a headache.

no no, **** that shit. you gave me no slack when i messed up....

jk. shit happens. i type to fast for my thoughts. so i mis speak all the time.

GNielsen 03-07-2013 06:53 PM

I'm pretty sure lots of people around here are going to just roll their eyes at this, but I think you're going to be surprised with Alex Smith. He's a lot better than you think. He's extremely smart at the line of scrimmage, he reads defenses with the best, he's accurate and he's very mentally and physically tough. He's taken huge beatings and huge hits and just kept right on playing. He's also a hell of a good team member. The guys who play with him are always big believers. And, when he gets hot, he's very hard to stop. I think with Andy Reid's offense, he's going to flourish. He'll get a lot more chances to work out of a spread offense than he ever did in SF, which was strange because every time he'd get behind and they'd go into some form of spread, he seemed to just ball. So, my prediction is that by half way through your next season a lot of you are going to be cooking up that crow. My suggestion is slow cook it with a good helping of curry sauce.

Beeker 03-07-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9474848)
no no, **** that shit. you gave me no slack when i messed up....

jk. shit happens. i type to fast for my thoughts. so i mis speak all the time.

Fair enough

Rasputin 03-07-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNielsen (Post 9474855)
I'm pretty sure lots of people around here are going to just roll their eyes at this, but I think you're going to be surprised with Alex Smith. He's a lot better than you think. He's extremely smart at the line of scrimmage, he reads defenses with the best, he's accurate and he's very mentally and physically tough. He's taken huge beatings and huge hits and just kept right on playing. He's also a hell of a good team member. The guys who play with him are always big believers. And, when he gets hot, he's very hard to stop. I think with Andy Reid's offense, he's going to flourish. He'll get a lot more chances to work out of a spread offense than he ever did in SF, which was strange because every time he'd get behind and they'd go into some form of spread, he seemed to just ball. So, my prediction is that by half way through your next season a lot of you are going to be cooking up that crow. My suggestion is slow cook it with a good helping of curry sauce.

:rolleyes:

Frosty 03-07-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNielsen (Post 9474855)

God, make it stop. :facepalm:

opposition 03-07-2013 06:58 PM

LULZ. Poor Chiefs fans.

Iowanian 03-07-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9474829)
oh, so if you were to play in the afccg this year would be a bad thing. lol, you idiots here man, you guys are hilarious.......

Like i said earlier today. Nothing that alex smith ever does, will ever be good enough for you turds.

If you were my vintage guitar, I'd get Prince drunk and loan you to him in a bar full of people who hated the color purple.

Frosty 03-07-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opposition (Post 9474871)
LULZ. Poor Chiefs fans.

This is turning out worse than when the board was invaded by Patriotards after trading for Cassel :doh!:

Sorter 03-07-2013 07:00 PM

The team that gets Cassel is going to be ****ed by Chiefsplanet.

Beeker 03-07-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9474873)
If you were my vintage guitar, I'd get Prince drunk and loan you to him in a bar full of people who hated the color purple.

That's ....... very creative.

Iowanian 03-07-2013 07:00 PM

It's like the Mr Slave episodes of south park.

I feel like I'm watching the whore-off.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-07-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

I see. I'll also note it took Vince McMahon interference for him to win a certain playoff game to win his first Bowl.

Beeker 03-07-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474875)

Get ready to visit the Cardinulls boards then. They're going to draft Barkley and make Cassel his backup. :facepalm:

Rasputin 03-07-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9474825)
im sure thats what a lot of you jerk offs are hoping......

No I'd hope the Chiefs win a Super Bowl first and foremost. Reality of this with Alex Smith to happen is far from what will happen. Reality check will sink in and the plug will be pulled. Down the drain yet another waisted season with retread QB.

Iowanian 03-07-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9474875)

I'll probably be the guy in their headset saying "you got shitted on" after the match. even with my 2-14 KD

Sorter 03-07-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeker (Post 9474881)
Get ready to visit the Cardinulls boards then. They're going to draft Barkley and make Cassel his backup. :facepalm:

Good. **** that team for the Ray Horton fiasco.

GNielsen 03-07-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474869)
God, make it stop. :facepalm:

You don't need God for that. If you'd rather sit there and feel sorry for yourself like the loser you are, then have at it. I won't waste my time trying to convince you of anything. And, I'm not worried about Smith. He's already been through the mill and no amount of criticism from you pathetic losers is going to get to him. He'll be ballin, you'll be complaining. That's life.

opposition 03-07-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9474874)
This is turning out worse than when the board was invaded by Patriotards after trading for Cassel :doh!:

THe Alex Smith Saga has only begun. Fair warning. If there was one thing really awful about what Alex brings it's gotta be what he does to fan bases. I have no clue why, but you either like Alex or Hate Alex. There is no medium.

Iowanian 03-07-2013 07:04 PM

GNielsen,

If you were my girlfriend, I'd take you to the African savannah and make love to you on your side in front of a pride of hungry lions.