ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

jd1020 10-27-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10130359)
He had a solid first half, but he just cant seem to put two together.

Although today it cant be denied that the line was pure crap.

Maybe.

But when your QB doesn't read a blitz leaving guys wide open down the field to take a sack, your QB isn't helping.

kcpasco 10-27-2013 02:40 PM

Ya except all those stats were in the 1st half. In the 2nd half he shit himself.

Brock 10-27-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 10130361)
Hahaha how can you even say this shit with a straight face? 24-36 225 yards, 2 TDS 0 Turnovers, 102.2 QB rating; 40 yards rushing on 6 carries. The defense was not good today Smith was the reason the Chiefs won. So inept the team that picked 1 overall is undefeated and has the leagues best record. ROFL

Yep, the fact that he doesn't see wide open receivers in the end zone isn't a problem.

Hammock Parties 10-27-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10130364)
We keep saying how much he sucks, but you look at the score sheet and see:

Alex Smith 24/36 265 total yd 2TD 0INT 102.2 Rating

Yep. His best game.

The absolute best he can do, right there.

Thank you for the effort, Alex!!!

Sandy Vagina 10-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10130364)
We keep saying how much he sucks, but you look at the score sheet and see:

Alex Smith 24/36 265 total yd 2TD 0INT 102.2 Rating

Folks are stuck conveniently in the second half of funk our offense was... first half was solid.

eDave 10-27-2013 02:41 PM

Peeking in. Yup, same shit. Later

AlexSmithDynasty 10-27-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10130375)
Yep. His best game.

The absolute best he can do, right there.

Thank you for the effort, Alex!!!

Shoudn't you be gone? I thought they couldnt win 8 in a season isn't that what you said?

Eleazar 10-27-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10130377)
Folks are stuck conveniently in the second half of funk our offense was... first half was solid.

We heard all the same stuff this offseason.

You look at his production, his numbers, and the fact that his teams since they got a decent coaching were in the postseason, and he was a muffed punt away from QBing a Super Bowl. You look at that, and you're pretty happy about getting that player.

But there was the Geno Mafia saying how much he sucks, and how the numbers lie, and he's just an upmarket Cassel.

Same thing is happening this season. We can pick out throws that were missed or times the whole offense was stalling, and that is supposed to prove Smith sucks.

But you keep looking at the team's record and his numbers, and you scratch your head.

It's almost like... he's not the problem.

Nobody thinks he's great, but the offensive line is the team's main issue, just as we thought it might be.

Hammock Parties 10-27-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 10130399)
Shoudn't you be gone? I thought they couldnt win 8 in a season isn't that what you said?

Maverick is a gracious overlord. To him, I will sacrifice many pigs.

Mav 10-27-2013 02:47 PM

Clay and I came to an accord. He doesn't have to leave. We adjusted the bet. Still waiting on my sig mister.

Alex didn't play terrible. But, he missed some VERY MAKEABLE passes.

Fasano first half, Chad hall, Donnie Avery.

The defense he played as I told you was very good had a lot to do with that. Having very few offensive weapons helps that.

But, Alex has to improve.

Eleazar 10-27-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10130421)
Clay and I came to an accord. He doesn't have to leave

Neg rep

Mav 10-27-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10130407)
We heard all the same stuff this offseason.

You look at his production, his numbers, and the fact that his teams since they got a decent coaching were in the postseason, and he was a muffed punt away from QBing a Super Bowl. You look at that, and you're pretty happy about getting that player.

But there was the Geno Mafia saying how much he sucks, and how the numbers lie, and he's just an upmarket Cassel.

Same thing is happening this season. We can pick out throws that were missed or times the whole offense was stalling, and that is supposed to prove Smith sucks.

But you keep looking at the team's record and his numbers, and you scratch your head.

Nobody thinks he's great, but the offensive line is the team's main issue, just as we thought it might be.

Well, its an issue. They held up well today for the most part against a really UNDERRATED defense.

The biggest problem to me is the tight ends are mediocre, the receivers are mediocre.

And if you have those issues, with an above average qb, you have these issues.

I wish they would go get Josh Gordon. What life he would bring to this team.

Mav 10-27-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10130426)
Neg rep

Fair enough. :evil:

and I have to be completely honest. I WENT TO HIM, and asked him for this accord.

he never came to me.

Eleazar 10-27-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10130443)
Well, its an issue. They held up well today for the most part against a really UNDERRATED defense.

The biggest problem to me is the tight ends are mediocre, the receivers are mediocre.

The receivers are garbage outside of Bowe, and the tight ends are non-existent. The offensive line is mediocre on a good day. Charles is a great player but isn't being utilized.

I think the offense can play better, but when you look at the personnel there isn't much there.

Sandy Vagina 10-27-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10130407)

Correct. Alex is not the problem. Sure, he has some head-scratchers at times... show me a QB that doesn't. But... if the OL does a decent job, Alex will move the ball and the team will win, if their D is worth a lick.

Always the truth two years ago... is true today.