ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Chiefs have catching up to do at wide receiver (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267180)

whoman69 11-29-2012 01:37 PM

Our problem is a QB that can't hit someone more than 5 yards down the field and has no instinct to tell when a receiver is about to become open.

BigMeatballDave 11-29-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9161606)
Bowe's inability to get consistent separation is probably why he doesn't have a new contract already.

Bowe thinks he's Calvin Johnson
Chiefs think he's Keyshawn Johnson

:rolleyes:

Mr. Laz 11-29-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9161719)
:rolleyes:

roll your eyes all you want, but it appears to be the reality

No big contract
No big trade offers

I imagine the Chiefs would of already jumped at the chance to trade Bowe if a team would of offered 1st round pick value.

Bowe is going to have to realize that a good possession receiver is not the same as a elite receiver.

Steron 11-29-2012 01:47 PM

It's a little tough for Breaston to get separation when he's sitting on the sidelines inactive. WTF did he do? Leave a candybar wrapper in the stairwell or something?

Mr. Laz 11-29-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steron (Post 9161739)
It's a little tough for Breaston to get separation when he's sitting on the sidelines inactive. WTF did he do? Leave a candybar wrapper in the stairwell or something?

just ... don't

Pioli had nothing to do with sitting Breaston ... this is all about Crennel and the coaching staff.

They decided that McCluster could do what Breaston does and wanted to add more speed to our slow ass WR corp.

I like Breaston but this tinfoil hat shit is just silly.

DLand21 11-29-2012 01:55 PM

:clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9160612)
LOL CATCHING UP

GET IT

CUS WIDE RECEIVERS

THEY CATCH

LOLOLOLOL STAR

htismaqe 11-29-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9161750)
just ... don't

Pioli had nothing to do with sitting Breaston ... this is all about Crennel and the coaching staff.

They decided that McCluster could do what Breaston does and wanted to add more speed to our slow ass WR corp.

I like Breaston but this tinfoil hat shit is just silly.

No, it's not silly. It's a possible explanation.

It's also possible that they benched a guy that's averaged almost 50 catches a season for his entire career and has logged a 1000-yard season in favor of a midget that can't do anything well because they're ****ING MORONS.

scho63 11-29-2012 02:24 PM

We have the play calling brilliance of "Dink and Dunk Daboll". The guy is easily the worst O coordinator I've ever seen.

The half back option to Hillis on 3rd down in the Red Zone after we had a great drive going was all I need to know about this stupid POS. Dumbest call in the NFL in 2012

TEX 11-29-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9161828)
We have the play calling brilliance of "Dink and Dunk Daboll". The guy is easily the worst O coordinator I've ever seen.

The half back option to Hillis on 3rd down in the Red Zone after we had a great drive going was all I need to know about this stupid POS. Dumbest call in the NFL in 2012

Yep. He makes Jimmy Raye look good.

ALso, Baldwin ABSOLUTELY BLOWS - just had to get that in. Nice use of a # 1 draft pick Scott (Just like MOST of yours)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9161385)
Jonathan Baldwin's upside is Demaryius Thomas. Look at what Peyton Manning has done with him.

Yup. Tremens wouldn't do shit with Cassel at QB.

Mr. Laz 11-29-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9161799)
No, it's not silly. It's a possible explanation.

It's also possible that they benched a guy that's averaged almost 50 catches a season for his entire career and has logged a 1000-yard season in favor of a midget that can't do anything well because they're ****ING MORONS.

fine ... but it's CRENNEL doing it, period.

htismaqe 11-29-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9161960)

Dude, does it really matter?

They ****ing suck. All of them.

The stuff with the locked doors and window shades is a matter of public record. I know you think it doesn't matter, but MANY people think it does. They said it was going to be a problem and here we are in year 4 with 1 ****ing win.

They were right.

BigMeatballDave 11-29-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9161960)

Still hanging from Pioli's junk, I see...

whoman69 11-29-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9161828)

On your first point, you have to call Dink and Dunk when you have Cassel and Quinn.

No argument on your second point. He probably wouldn't have this job if he wasn't on the tree.

Mr. Laz 11-29-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9162132)
Still hanging from Pioli's junk, I see...

it's called reality ... unlike all the made-up shit that goes on around here