ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel, a statistical breakdown (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251309)

nathanKent 10-16-2011 01:17 PM

I'm the "not much of a writer" dumbass here is referring to. I took screen prints this time to cover my ass. Right now it says 154/370 (41.6%), which is up from your figure, so I guess the mere act of looking at Cassel's stats on PFF makes them go up. Everybody go there and register.... We may win a few games yet.

The other QBs' numbers are (at least right now) exactly as I charted them the first time.

milkman 10-16-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanKent (Post 7998652)
I'm the "not much of a writer" dumbass here is referring to. I took screen prints this time to cover my ass. Right now it says 154/370 (41.6%), which is up from your figure, so I guess the mere act of looking at Cassel's stats on PFF makes them go up. Everybody go there and register.... We may win a few games yet.

The other QBs' numbers are (at least right now) exactly as I charted them the first time.

Sorry, Nathan, but your writing is tedious.

I wanted to give them fair warning.

Hammock Parties 10-16-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanKent (Post 7998652)

Is that just 2008-2010? If so my math may have been off.

It'll be interesting to see what his percentage is at the end of this year. There's no way he's the most accurate passer in the league under pressure after another 11 games.

Okie_Apparition 10-16-2011 02:10 PM

Show us your wife's tits
or this is all lies to boost your ego

The Bad Guy 10-16-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7997472)
Oh cool another Cassel sucks thread...how original....

I am seriously in shock the front office hasn't hired some of you...

It's statistical analysis that backs up the point that the guy beats up on the children of the poor, and can't play with the big boys.

But continue to turn a blind eye because he wears red.

nathanKent 10-16-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7998660)
Sorry, Nathan, but your writing is tedious.

I wanted to give them fair warning.

Quite alright. I'm not easily offended, and you hate everything anyway.

nathanKent 10-16-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7998693)
Is that just 2008-2010? If so my math may have been off.

It'll be interesting to see what his percentage is at the end of this year. There's no way he's the most accurate passer in the league under pressure after another 11 games.

If the only measure is completion percentage, it's not entirely out of the question. All he has to do is keep targeting McCluster behind the LOS. It doesn't actually help move the chains, but it looks pretty on a stat line.

FringeNC 10-16-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7997472)
Oh cool another Cassel sucks thread...how original....

I am seriously in shock the front office hasn't hired some of you...

Well, actually this is one more than just mindless Cassel bashing. A lot of us wanted Cassel to play like he did in some of his good games, like against Seattle last year, and were hopeful. But after his 5 games this year, he is so up and down, that there is something he simply cannot do, and the stats in this piece certainly indicate his problem is with pressure.

Again, I had held out hope he would be better this year, but it seems clear he shits his pants and his mechanics go all to hell when he is pressured, and that is a fatal flaw. He will tease us with good games against bad pass defenses, but against good ones, no QB in the NFL is worse. That is the sad truth.