ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Super Bowl XLV Gamethread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241288)

bevischief 02-06-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7411189)
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIT3WlIyy1Y?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIT3WlIyy1Y?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Remember to drink responsibly at your party.....

remember your condoms too...

Bwana 02-06-2011 04:49 PM

Wow, just wow.....

Two hours before kickoff, Cowboys Stadium wasn't ready for its possibly record crowd.

As the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers were warming up on the field, workers were still installing temporary seats in the top level of the stadium's west end.

The NFL shuffled things around to make space for the folks who'd paid $600 for those seats _ or, at least, as many as they could.

"Most of the fans affected will have been accommodated in their seats or relocated to similar or better seats," the league said in a statement. "Fans who are not accommodated with seats inside the stadium will each receive a refund of triple the cost of the face value of their ticket. We regret the situation."

Ticket-holders in those sections were asked to wait in the Party Plaza while work was being finished.

This is the latest black eye for the hosts following a week of problems caused by rare severe winter weather. They were hoping flawless game-day logistics would wipe out some of the complaints.

At least the weather was better _ blue skies with temperatures in the low 50s.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was counting on a crowd of more than 105,000, including stadium workers and media, and fans who bought standing room tickets for plazas outside the stadium.

Aries Walker 02-06-2011 04:52 PM

I'm going on record with my Official Prediction: Packers 30, Steelers 14.

I can't wait to hear former NFL players recite a historical document.

mlyonsd 02-06-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7411216)
Wow, just wow.....

Two hours before kickoff, Cowboys Stadium wasn't ready for its possibly record crowd.

As the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers were warming up on the field, workers were still installing temporary seats in the top level of the stadium's west end.

The NFL shuffled things around to make space for the folks who'd paid $600 for those seats _ or, at least, as many as they could.

"Most of the fans affected will have been accommodated in their seats or relocated to similar or better seats," the league said in a statement. "Fans who are not accommodated with seats inside the stadium will each receive a refund of triple the cost of the face value of their ticket. We regret the situation."

Ticket-holders in those sections were asked to wait in the Party Plaza while work was being finished.

This is the latest black eye for the hosts following a week of problems caused by rare severe winter weather. They were hoping flawless game-day logistics would wipe out some of the complaints.

At least the weather was better _ blue skies with temperatures in the low 50s.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was counting on a crowd of more than 105,000, including stadium workers and media, and fans who bought standing room tickets for plazas outside the stadium.

They do things slower in the south.

-King- 02-06-2011 04:54 PM

I hate pregame shows during the regular season. Pregame shows before the superbowl are just ****ing terrible.

alnorth 02-06-2011 04:58 PM

I'm fine with the national anthem, america the beautiful, and just about any other song out there. However, not to sound unpatriotic or anything, but reciting the declaration of independence before the super bowl is really kinda stupid and should end.

RealSNR 02-06-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 7411234)
I'm fine with the national anthem, america the beautiful, and just about any other song out there. However, not to sound unpatriotic or anything, but reciting the declaration of independence before the super bowl is really kinda stupid and should end.

Is this the first year they've done it?

-King- 02-06-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Terrorist.

alnorth 02-06-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7411235)
Is this the first year they've done it?

nope. every year since 9/11. I'd think ten years is enough?

alnorth 02-06-2011 05:01 PM

LOL first commercial coming out of the declaration of independence was a local bail bondsman. Thats just oddly in sync.

Dylan 02-06-2011 05:04 PM

FOX Broadcoasting & National Football League sends message to Congress ... The Declaration of Independence

Okie_Apparition 02-06-2011 05:06 PM

Cowboy's Stadium looks like a gaint crab. Maybe Jerra had a back up plan to open the world's largest crab shack if the NFL goes down the tubes.

chiefsfan987 02-06-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

I liked it :shrug:

-King- 02-06-2011 05:08 PM

Roethlisberger looking obese as usual.

RealSNR 02-06-2011 05:10 PM

Built Ford tough Steelers

die die die die die