ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games WoW: Warlords of Draenor (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285684)

jspchief 11-13-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11108902)
What's your ilvl?

565? 570? Not sure. I just know I'm never at risk of dying and I aoe pull everything.

kcpasco 11-13-2014 09:09 PM

Loving the content but this has to be the worst launch ever.

Silock 11-13-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11108906)

It's the same story as the original game launching. Such a cluster****.

kcpasco 11-13-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 11108920)
It's the same story as the original game launching. Such a cluster****.

I have played all expansions at launch and never had this much trouble. Even their forums are nuked so I gotta do my complaining here lol.

jspchief 11-13-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 11108906)

I played in the am and it was smooth as silk.

Server population s are a real issue. Dead server players move to high pop servers during slowdowns, then everyone gets slammed when content brings unsubs back.

ToxSocks 11-13-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 11108905)
565? 570? Not sure. I just know I'm never at risk of dying and I aoe pull everything.

Yeah, that ilvl is good till about 96-97.

The beginner quests are tuned for fresh boosts.

Silock 11-15-2014 07:11 PM

This expansion is amazing.

So good. Quests are great. Short, no grinding, interesting cutscenes...

SUCH QUEST SO AMAZE MUCH ENJOY

Gravedigger 11-16-2014 05:23 AM

Yeah I had a great time leveling and I still have so much to do with dungeons, my garrison, finding treasures and garrison resources, best expansion since WotLK for sure.

ToxSocks 11-17-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 11112859)
This expansion is amazing.

So good. Quests are great. Short, no grinding, interesting cutscenes...

SUCH QUEST SO AMAZE MUCH ENJOY

I agree. The zones are freaking fantastic. I play the game on Ultra and the amount of detail and lighting in the zones were great, very fairy tale like and atmospheric. Blizz really did a good job with this one. They added some QoL changes to questing, the duration of leveling felt just right, not too short and not too grindy

Hell, some parts of the experience felt like they were directed by Michael Bay.

Did you guys do the "And Justice for Thrall" quest in Nagarand?

Gravedigger 11-17-2014 11:59 AM

I did every quest when leveling, no dungeons, and I was done leveling very early in Nagrand so I didn't get to that quest. I know of the cinematic at the end of the Nagrand lvling experience which was pretty badass between Thrall and Garrosh.

ToxSocks 11-17-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11121095)
I did every quest when leveling, no dungeons, and I was done leveling very early in Nagrand so I didn't get to that quest. I know of the cinematic at the end of the Nagrand lvling experience which was pretty badass between Thrall and Garrosh.

Ah man, you should go back and do the quest. I was high as a kite and listening to some Epic Music, which made it that much more intense. So maybe my experience will be a bit different than yours, but the quest felt like it was directed by Michael Bay.

It also rewards a 620 Helm which is nice until you get a Heroic helm.

Gravedigger 11-17-2014 03:40 PM

Yeah I got done lvling so I never finished the questing in Nagrand, I should go finish it I spose but I went right into dungeons and garrison missions after I hit max lvl. I'm worried about heroics, on my DK tank sometimes I get dipped pretty low just on normals and I have a 606 ilvl atm and you only need 610 to get into heroics.

ToxSocks 11-17-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11121571)
Yeah I got done lvling so I never finished the questing in Nagrand, I should go finish it I spose but I went right into dungeons and garrison missions after I hit max lvl. I'm worried about heroics, on my DK tank sometimes I get dipped pretty low just on normals and I have a 606 ilvl atm and you only need 610 to get into heroics.

That's because the healers are still catching up too. Around 620 Heroics becomes pretty easy.

Silock 11-23-2014 01:34 AM

This is awesome.

listopencil 11-23-2014 02:44 AM

I am deliberately trying not to level quickly but it's hard. I just stumbled across into level 96 on my bear (at i545) because I got caught up in a really cool questline, so I can't tank the first run for our guild's fresh 90's anymore, boo. Time to bring another tank over to Draenor. I am in a very casual guild with only about 10 active players. We're all either middle aged or old so we goof around after work or on the weekends.