ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kurt Warner just went full reerun. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251229)

Chiefnj2 10-13-2011 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 7991020)
Haley had nothing to do with bringing Cassel in.

Link???

Buck 10-13-2011 05:38 AM

I'll have what he's having.

FringeNC 10-13-2011 05:53 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...er-s-top-5-QBs

bevischief 10-13-2011 06:08 AM

Cornhole.

Marcellus 10-13-2011 06:17 AM

I bet someone bet him he couldn't say it with a straight face.

kccrow 10-13-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 7991020)
Why should Cassel be on the list that affects the rep of Haley? Haley had nothing to do with bringing Cassel in.

If my memory is correct, Haley was hired before the trade for Cassel. I would assume, in part, that Pioli and Haley discussed it before the deal was made. In any event, I stated it as the "era" and nothing more. Cassel was and still is a big fricken mistake.

talastan 10-13-2011 09:33 AM

I got a feeling this is how Kurt came to the conclusion of Cassel being top 5 material

NFL Studios:
(Phone rings)
Kurt: Kurt Warner, hello?
Haley (on phone): Hey Kurt, I need a favor. We're friends right?
Kurt: Ah sure, How you doing Todd; what can I do for you?
Haley: First of all Kurt, its Coach or Master, got IT!
Kurt: Right Coach, ahhh....okay?!
Haley: Listen when you do your QB analysis tonight I need you to throw our boy Cassel a bone okay.
Kurt: Ah Tod....I mean Coach, have you seen your QB play? The guy has the pocket poise of Pee Wee Herman. He might be between the 15th - 20th best QB in the league right now.
Haley: Listen you piece-of-lame-duck-****ty Quarterback-excuse for a Commentator. I own your a** and if you make the HOF you'll owe it to me GOT IT!!
Kurt: uhhh....uh.uh...uh..Right Master Haley!
Haley: One more time b****!
Kurt: RIGHT MASTER HALEY!!
Haley: Excellent. Cassel Top 5 QB tonight! Make it so!
Kurt: Yes sir Master Haley.

BoneKrusher 10-13-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7990729)
Just said on total access (obviously a replay) that if Matt Cassel plays well in his next two starts, he will be in his top 5 quarterbacks.

WOW

Matt's a fine QB as long as the pass defense he's facing sucks.

Chiefnj2 10-13-2011 09:37 AM

Phil Simms defended Cassel a few weeks ago when he was playing like crap.

I wish a local media persona would interview a former QB like Simms or Warner and get some details on their analysis.

lcarus 10-13-2011 09:46 AM

So Kurt, you got Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton. Which one of those guys are you gonna bypass with MATT CASSEL.

Frazod 10-13-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 7991477)
So Kurt, you got Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton. Which one of those guys are you gonna bypass with MATT CASSEL.

Vick. **** him. I've never understood the hype.

The rest of them.... uh.... not so much.

lcarus 10-13-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7991486)
Vick. **** him. I've never understood the hype.

The rest of them.... uh.... not so much.

I don't know, I guess I would take a game with 400 yards passing and 100 rushing over Cassel. :D

Frazod 10-13-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 7991488)
I don't know, I guess I would take a game with 400 yards passing and 100 rushing over Cassel. :D

I think that has as much to do with the talent surrounding him as anything he does himself.

When I think of Vick the first thing that always comes to mind is that game where we had eight rushing touchdowns against Atlanta and beat the dogshit (pun intended) out of them.

InvinciBill 10-13-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7991122)
if I had a million dollars I'd be a millionaire.

Link?

lcarus 10-13-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7991494)
I think that has as much to do with the talent surrounding him as anything he does himself.

When I think of Vick the first thing that always comes to mind is that game where we had eight rushing touchdowns against Atlanta and beat the dogshit (pun intended) out of them.

I remember that game too. It was so funny because before the game I was so ready for Vick to run all over our Greg Robinson dogshit defense. Since he had been doing that to other teams prior to that game. I was so happy when we dominated them. Still, Vick is extremely talented and I enjoy watching him. The guy is so fast obviously, but he has like spidey sense when it comes to feeling the rush. And wow what a cannon for an arm. It definitely isn't on him that the Eagles are losing right now. I've been watching their games quite a bit, and his 4 INTs last week were mostly not his fault. I don't know, I just find him exciting to watch.