ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Hottest Female Celebrity Tournament - Round 1 - Heat 16 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298135)

jd1020 02-09-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12073796)
i would rather **** upton in her prime than halle in her prime...

this is a 'hot' contest not who has the prettiest face and skin

upton in her prime blows away this heat

But she's like a normal healthy weight these days so she's ugly!

KC_Connection 02-09-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12073783)
Seriously. I'm not on a computer or I'd be campaigning my dick off.

Halle should be the clear winner here. Not that hog and Anna ****ingg Kendrick. Her nose is so big and pointy.

I've just been voting in and monitoring the contest so far, but the results here in this heat were so out of line that I had to comment. I'm definitely starting to buy into Dane's theory about this tourney for sure.

Ming the Merciless 02-09-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 12073807)
I've just been voting in and monitoring the contest so far, but the results here in this heat were so out of line that I had to comment. I'm definitely starting to buy into Dane's theory about this tourney for sure.

we need more transparency next year

public results!

ThaVirus 02-09-2016 06:01 PM

Hottest Female Celebrity Tournament - Round 1 - Heat 16

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 12073807)

It's a bunch of middle aged white dudes. I expected results like this but come the **** on...

This is tragic.

Ming the Merciless 02-09-2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12073723)
Kate Upton's lower half is ****ing disgusting.

I'm so disappointed in CP right now. You guys are clearly just enamored by her huge cans, which probably look like shit outside of a bra.

wait are we or are we not voting on them at their PRIME?

eDave 02-09-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12073818)
wait are we or are we not voting on them at their PRIME?

She never had a prime. Poor, poor choice Kate is.

jd1020 02-09-2016 06:07 PM

If we are talking black women then give me Paula Patton, Alicia Keys, K.D. Aubert, Jada Pinkett Smith, Rachel True (**** she was hot in Half Baked).

DaneMcCloud 02-09-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12073813)
we need more transparency next year

public results!

I agree.

I also think that for the next round, when it's pared down to whatever, Timbone can and should make the voting public.

DaneMcCloud 02-09-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 12073828)
If we are talking black women then give me Paula Patton, Alicia Keys, K.D. Aubert, Jada Pinkett Smith, Rachel True (**** she was hot in Half Baked).

I can't believe that Kerry Washington received so few votes.

She's gorgeous.

Rain Man 02-09-2016 06:08 PM

Halle Berry is a clear and obvious #1. She's the most obvious winner of her heat in the whole tournament so far.

At a distant #2, I guess I would put Kate Upton. You may not believe this, but I say that because of her face. She has a nice face.

I objectively recognize that Zeta-Jones is attractive, but as I mentioned in another heat, the film noir bombshell just isn't my type.

The other two women in this heat have facial features (in these photos) that don't send Cupid's arrow my way.

eDave 02-09-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12073835)
Halle Berry is a clear and obvious #1. She's the most obvious winner of her heat in the whole tournament so far.

At a distant #2, I guess I would put Kate Upton. You may not believe this, but I say that because of her face. She has a nice face.

I objectively recognize that Zeta-Jones is attractive, but as I mentioned in another heat, the film noir bombshell just isn't my type.

The other two women in this heat have facial features (in these photos) that don't send Cupid's arrow my way.

Scoreboard bitch.

And CP likes their dumb blondes. Gross.

Fire Me Boy! 02-09-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12073835)

I used to like you.

Rain Man 02-09-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12073815)
It's a bunch of middle aged white dudes. I expected results like this but come the **** on...

This is tragic.

Is this about Halle Berry? If so, I completely agree. There's no way Halle Berry should be anywhere other than #1, and frankly every single voter should have made her one of their top 2. This may even be worse than the Winona Ryder snub, because Winona was at least competing with Nadine Velazquez.

Rain Man 02-09-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12073836)
Scoreboard bitch.

And CP likes their dumb blondes. Gross.

In a few moments, I will likely call you a racist. Be ready for it.

jd1020 02-09-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12073830)
I can't believe that Kerry Washington received so few votes.

She's gorgeous.

She's good too.

Was she in a poll? I don't remember her.