ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I thought she was just a friend & she is married (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254939)

JD10367 01-11-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8286330)
Today she let me know, she wants to be more than friends. I don't wanna have an affair.
I have known her since we were 11,12 years old.So I don't wanna lose her friendship either. She is beautiful.& if she was single/ HELL YES.
Two years ago I had my first & only affair with a different girl. I'm ashamed of the affair,ashamed that I actually believed the bullshit she told me about her marriage & how the marriage was over. All lies.

Never again will I mess with a married chick! Its shameful & pathetic IMO

So how do I tell this woman NO. & not hurt her feelings? Just wanna work on being friends?

If you've really known her since you were 11 or 12, then you're already as good friend-wise as you'll ever be. And it's obvious that you're already attracated to her, care for her, probably love her, etc.,. So it's pretty simple: you tell the truth. You say, "You're very important to me. I think you're beautiful inside and out. And, frankly, pardon my bluntness but, if you weren't married, I'd have you naked in a heartbeat. But the simple fact is, I will not mess around with a(nother) married woman. Taking me out of the equation, frankly, if you think your marriage is so "over" that you're willing to cheat, then you probably shouldn't be married to him. And if you're single again some day, and I am, and things align, we can try it."

And then you go home and :whackit: repeatedly while trying to tell yourself you did the right thing. :D

JoeyChuckles 01-11-2012 07:36 PM

If you don't do this, you will regret it when you are old. It may not make sense now, but it kind of comes down to the Little Miss Sunshine effect.

Lumpy 01-11-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8286393)
Women, especially married women, are not to be trusted.

How you doin'? ;)

LMAO

There's some really good advice on this thread and my advice is to take it, (to clarify, I'm referring to the do not tap married ass advice).

sedated 01-11-2012 07:44 PM

Tap the married ass.

Reerun_KC 01-11-2012 08:07 PM

This thread is worthless without pics.

Window Licking Whiner 01-11-2012 08:08 PM

I feel obligated to post this:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252348

Do not make my mistake..You will regret it

Titty Meat 01-11-2012 08:09 PM

Dude just get a blumpkin

88TG88 01-11-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8286370)
Smash that shit

true

KChiefer 01-11-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8286756)
And then you go home and :whackit: repeatedly while trying to tell yourself you did the right thing. :D

Yeah, just pretend she's married to Marcellus Wallace. PS: DON'T leave your heroine in your coat!

notorious 01-11-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8286773)
How you doin'? ;)

LMAO

There's some really good advice on this thread and my advice is to take it, (to clarify, I'm referring to the do not tap married ass advice).

:D

I bartended for 8 years. You wouldn't believe what "Respectable" wives would do. Over 80% of Men are scum, period, but the woman side of things blew me away.

I love my wife, and don't believe she would ever step out, but shit happens to good people all of the time.

Setsuna 01-11-2012 08:48 PM

LiveStream....to protect her from some douche sticking it to her, you need to fall on the sword and do it, then tell her to work things out with her husband after you clear her head and her vagina with your penis. Sounds like a plan right?

Smed1065 01-11-2012 08:50 PM

Ah-always good to check out options and other views but no one knows you like yourself.

You already know the answer.

alanm 01-11-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8286420)
Tell her to keep her filthy beaver in Counciltucky.

:LOL: I've lived in Omaha for the majority of my life and never heard it called that.

alanm 01-11-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8286756)
If you've really known her since you were 11 or 12, then you're already as good friend-wise as you'll ever be. And it's obvious that you're already attracated to her, care for her, probably love her, etc.,. So it's pretty simple: you tell the truth. You say, "You're very important to me. I think you're beautiful inside and out. And, frankly, pardon my bluntness but, if you weren't married, I'd have you naked in a heartbeat. But the simple fact is, I will not mess around with a(nother) married woman. Taking me out of the equation, frankly, if you think your marriage is so "over" that you're willing to cheat, then you probably shouldn't be married to him. And if you're single again some day, and I am, and things align, we can try it."

This. You should memorize this word for word and it will work like a charm.

cabletech94 01-11-2012 09:34 PM

how the poop are we already to post 75ish, and still don't have a pic of this broad? or at least a snapshot of her rack?
my god, what's wrong with the planet. it's like the flippin' titantic.