ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Playoff Odds according to footballoutsiders.com (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236309)

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTagg7754 (Post 7145363)
Ahh but see I was not an asshole when I first got here. I only followed the path your people lead me through.

Personally though, I don't give a **** if you like me or not. I have already been requested to stick around also via rep from a couple people so obviously not everyone here is all that bad.

Please dont classify me in with "these" people. I only joined about a week ago and have therefore only seen you act like an asshat in defense of others posting negatively towards you...

Rausch 11-04-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTagg7754 (Post 7145368)
That is my mistake then. I thought...

Stop.

Don't...

Rausch 11-04-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 7145371)
Please dont classify me in with "these" people.

Enjoy your stay...

JTagg7754 11-04-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 7145366)
The Raiders definitely aren't as good as their numbers suggest. You laid the ****smack on an ill-prepared Broncos team, who proceeded to then get beat by the 49ers, who we laid a ****smack on earlier in the year. If you watched either of the Colts or Texans games, we were pretty damn competitive with them.

We also competed w/ the Texans. Had the defense played like they did lately and had we made the OLine changes we recently did, maybe we would've beat them.

Also, do me a favor, how about you find my post in here or on RFN where I said Oakland is any good. Go do that for me. When you find it..... well you won't.... but you can post it here if you want.

Look what someone over there had to say about me today:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubone (Post 3367799)
Don't waste your breath on Jtagg-- he never has anything to say positive about the Raiders. I was just arguing with him last week and always is ripping on the Raiders.

Yeah, I don't think I'm nearly the homer some of the douchebags over here wanted to assume.

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7145374)
Enjoy your stay...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/you_aint.gif

Gadzooks 11-04-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7145369)
The Chargers aren't playing with the big boys right now either.

Now go get yer shinebox bitch.

Keep him here!

TheGuardian 11-04-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 7145387)
Keep him here!

:clap:

ToxSocks 11-04-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTagg7754 (Post 7145363)
Ahh but see I was not an asshole when I first got here. I only followed the path your people lead me through.

Personally though, I don't give a **** if you like me or not. I have already been requested to stick around also via rep from a couple people so obviously not everyone here is all that bad.

OF course you are going to be asked to stick around. We don't boot people for having different opinions and we actually welcome rival fans. It's obvious that you don't understand how this board works. That's why you are catching so much shit.

All of the "die in a fire" shit is just Chiefsplanet humor, but you're taking it like it's a real threat. Hence the humor they find in it.

This board has very few homers, yet you insist it's full of homers. More reason why people don't like you. You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

No one is saying that Sunday won't be a tough game. We all know it will be. Yet you insist otherwise.

And the fact that you won't acknowledge of consistant this team has been just makes you look foolish.

And the whole "you haven't played anyone" shit is just that, shit. They took the Colts to the wire IN INDY. They beat the shit out of the Texans all game long until the Chiefs melted down in the 4th.

They have been blown out by no one and beat all the teams they're suppose to beat.

Get your head out of your ass and you'll see that this place if full of great, realistic football talk.

You come in here attacking and talking shit and undermining the teams success and you're bound to bring the homer out of anyone.

What the **** else are they going to do? bow down to the Raider fan during Raiders week and say, "yeah, Chiefs suck". Of course you're going to get people pulling up everything they can in defense of your boneheaded, off the wall bullshit.

Quit dreaming and stop whining.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-04-2010 02:34 PM

Meh. He's more palatable than Chumpionsucker.

ToxSocks 11-04-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROR (Post 7145424)
Meh. He's more palatable than Chumpionsucker.

That guy can't even be taken seriously. I don't even respond to him anymore. He's just an idiot.

At least this guy will eventually be a good poster here like our other Raider fans. Chumpshit is just a dumber Knowmo.

Hydrae 11-04-2010 02:38 PM

I want to know where our "regular" Raider fans are at this week. :shrug:

Mr. Flopnuts 11-04-2010 02:38 PM

Raiders951 is the best of all the new Raiders' fans from this week, and it's not even close.

Sassy Squatch 11-04-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7145432)
That guy can't even be taken seriously. I don't even respond to him anymore. He's just an idiot.

At least this guy will eventually be a good poster here like our other Raider fans. Chumpshit is just a dumber Knowmo.

I hate to ask this, but who is Knowmo? Seems like the end all. be all of trollism.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-04-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 7145438)

My guess is they're embarrassed by this new influx of cock suckers.

ToxSocks 11-04-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 7145438)

I was thinking the same shit. Where is Ugly Duck? That's a good Raiders fan....