ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Babb Destroying Pioli on 610 Right Now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263848)

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8921832)
This BlackBob is a strange cat. Sure hope he's trolling.

I'm not trolling dude. you should read up. This is exactly the type of job that attracts these freaks. 3% of bosses are psychopaths.

Brock 09-17-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8921836)
I work in a company of 200 or so people. The GM is the puppet of one psychopath Manager. The GM eats up every word the guy says. If anyone crosses him, they get fired. Even people who have been there for 10+ years. Everyone hates the guy. He is above everyone. He lies about anything and everything. He listens to your phone conversations and uses them against you. He uses everyone as a stepping stone. Even the HR Director.

The guy has no emotion and is 100% about power and perception. His wife probably doesn't even realize how evil he is.

It's a scary situation and I see alot of similarities.

You're being manipulated.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8921844)
LMAO

Projection bro.

I don't understand dude?

DaneMcCloud 09-17-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8921831)
A lot of people didn't, including some of us and most of the national media too.

Congrats to you for seeing it up-front. Not all of us were that astute (or lucky ;)).

Thank you. :redface:

If you looked at the Patriots draft record - three defensive lineman in the first round, along with their lack of success early in the draft with most every other position, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that Pioli continued that tradition in KC.

Yet, people were and are surprised.

He's a man of limited ability that just happened to ride the coattails of Bill Parcells and Bill Belickick and Tom Brady. And to a lessor extent, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel and even Josh McDaniels.

Without them, he is nothing, and that is FINALLY clear for all to see.

htismaqe 09-17-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

I work in a company of 200 or so people. The GM is the puppet of one psychopath Manager. The GM eats up every word the guy says. If anyone crosses him, they get fired. Even people who have been there for 10+ years. Everyone hates the guy. He is above everyone. He lies about anything and everything. He listens to your phone conversations and uses them against you. He uses everyone as a stepping stone. Even the HR Director.

The guy has no emotion and is 100% about power and perception. His wife probably doesn't even realize how evil he is.

The person you describe is a sociopath, not a psychopath.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8921846)
You're being manipulated.

You know how Haley was made out to look like a crazy man when he left? I have seen it happen to my co-workers.

If there is one thing here that I would put my name on without hesitation, it's this subject.

Brock 09-17-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8921855)
You know how Haley was made out to look like a crazy man when he left? I have seen it happen to my co-workers.

If there is one thing here that I would put my name on without hesitation, it's this subject.

Yeah, Haley didn't do anything to make himself look mentally unbalanced.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8921853)
The person you describe is a sociopath, not a psychopath.

Please Check the link I posted. There is a difference.

Please check the link before you guys make blind comments.

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...gc.r_pw.&cad=b

Titty Meat 09-17-2012 05:12 PM

We should have known this franchise was ****ed when Orton would rather be a backup and Manning wouldn't even answer the Chiefs call.

Deberg_1990 09-17-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8921852)
Thank you. :redface:

If you looked at the Patriots draft record - three defensive lineman in the first round, along with their lack of success early in the draft with most every other position, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that Pioli continued that tradition in KC.

Yet, people were and are surprised.

He's a man of limited ability that just happened to ride the coattails of Bill Parcells and Bill Belickick and Tom Brady. And to a lessor extent, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel and even Josh McDaniels.

Without them, he is nothing, and that is FINALLY clear for all to see.

How did Dmitroff become the diamond in the rough and we got the snake oil salesman?

Brock 09-17-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8921865)
We should have known this franchise was ****ed when Orton would rather be a backup and Manning wouldn't even answer the Chiefs call.

Not only that, but if things don't change, we could end up with an Eli Manning situation next year.

FAX 09-17-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Are you posting from work?

FAX

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8921868)
How did Dmitroff become the diamond in the rough and we got the snake oil salesman?

Dimitroff isn't exactly everyone's favorite down here. The Falcons o-line has generally sucked. Many in Atlanta don't like the Jones sell out.

Black Bob 09-17-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8921872)
Are you posting from work?

FAX

No way! LMAO

Brock 09-17-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8921877)
Dimitroff isn't exactly everyone's favorite down here. The Falcons o-line has generally sucked. Many in Atlanta don't like the Jones sell out.

Well, fans are stupid.