ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Save Our Water... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275724)

InChiefsHeaven 08-30-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tambaberry (Post 9925971)
This, they're not going to physically stop you.

Exactly. I'd be like "Dude, are you kidding? It's 90 ****ing degrees and I paid 7 dollars for it..." and just keep walking.

FWIW, I bet half of those security guards hate the rule too. Imagine what the meeting was like when they were told about that one...

ptlyon 08-30-2013 08:10 AM

$7 water, $9 beer, but the antifreeze is free!

Brando 08-30-2013 09:04 AM

Maybe the guy is a Planeteer and will come over and bring you some water at the first home game.

WhawhaWhat 08-30-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9925791)
Are you suggesting that they should E-mail every season ticket holder about what they can and can not bring into the stadium? What people can and can not bring into the stadium isn't new. And what is new is put on every teams website

Yes it's terribly difficult for them to copy and paste a list of good and bad items into the body of an email and send them out to the group of email addresses that they already have on file to season ticket holders.

It may take them at least 1 minutes to get all the emails out and who has that kind of time.

Fire Me Boy! 08-30-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tambaberry (Post 9925971)
This, they're not going to physically stop you.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if it was an actual cop, if they're moonlighting as security, they're not a police officer at that moment. They can't do shit.

Fire Me Boy! 08-30-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 9926145)
Yes it's terribly difficult for them to copy and paste a list of good and bad items into the body of an email and send them out to the group of email addresses that they already have on file to season ticket holders.

It may take them at least 1 minutes to get all the emails out and who has that kind of time.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-6769-...-that-tfIL.gif

Phobia 08-30-2013 09:24 AM

They probably knew you were internet badass, teedub and assigned a guy to harass you. We're going to need you to break some more compelling rules though. This one is kinda boring. Maybe run your fatass around the playing surface and post vid on twitter next time, mmmmkay?

Prison Bitch 08-30-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9925392)
Most don't anymore. I dropped $110 bucks on my family at the Royals game a few weeks ago. Insane.

Me too. It was fun though watching the boys run around loving every second of it. That has value.

Teams are caring less and less about tickets sold as TV has become the dominant driver of revenue.

lcarus 08-30-2013 09:40 AM

New dumb rules, ridiculous prices for tickets, parking, and concessions, and how awesome the home television viewing experience has gotten these days...it's no wonder the Arrowhead magic and noise has dwindled in recent years. Even if we're good, a lot of people are going to stay home now. I have to drive 4 hours up and 4 hours back to go to a game. I'll probably still go to at least one game this year, but I used to go to 2-4 games a year.

Dayze 08-30-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9926187)
New dumb rules, ridiculous prices for tickets, parking, and concessions, and how awesome the home television viewing experience has gotten these days...it's no wonder the Arrowhead magic and noise has dwindled in recent years. Even if we're good, a lot of people are going to stay home now. I have to drive 4 hours up and 4 hours back to go to a game. I'll probably still go to at least one game this year, but I used to go to 2-4 games a year.

only time I go now is either with a free ticket, or a dirt cheap one. and going with 4+ people to split the parking.

the home experience is just too good these days. Sunday ticket; fantasy football on my tablet. Pisser 10' away. Cold beer. nice and cool/warm depending on the season. 50" HD. Recliner; something simmering all day like Chili/stew.

No need to go to a Chiefs game anymore, especially given what seems to be their 30% win rate at home the last 4 years.

lcarus 08-30-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9926192)
only time I go now is either with a free ticket, or a dirt cheap one. and going with 4+ people to split the parking.

the home experience is just too good these days. Sunday ticket; fantasy football on my tablet. Pisser 10' away. Cold beer. nice and cool/warm depending on the season. 50" HD. Recliner; something simmering all day like Chili/stew.

No need to go to a Chiefs game anymore, especially given what seems to be their 30% win rate at home the last 4 years.

If it wasn't for how great the Arrowhead experience can be (though most of that is nostalgia these days...it isn't the same as it used to be for whatever reason) I would never go to a game.

CaliforniaChief 08-30-2013 09:53 AM

I understand patrolling what goes into the stadium, even if I think a lot of it is asinine.

But leaving the stadium? You're going home? Are they going to confiscate our ticket stubs so that we can't run through the parking lot giving mass paper cuts to fans of opposing teams?

That's just complete nonsense.

Predarat 08-30-2013 09:55 AM

Dumbass rules like that make it harder to want to pay all that money for a game when you can stay home. Hate that shit, going to games is supposed to be fun.

Fish 08-30-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9926156)
Exactly what I was thinking. Even if it was an actual cop, if they're moonlighting as security, they're not a police officer at that moment. They can't do shit.

They might make you leave the stadium. [GASP]

CaliforniaChief 08-30-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9926219)
They might make you leave the stadium. [GASP]

Yeah, exactly. Are they going to lock you IN the stadium, not let you leave?