ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs at Redskins-PFF Fisher with a great game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279328)

Chris Meck 12-10-2013 12:10 PM

couple things-

I like Stephenson; however I think Fisher's ceiling is elite LT. I don't think Stephenson's ceiling is as high. Therefore, I'd flip them in the offseason. I'd definitely let Albert walk. I like them a lot as bookends for the next 5+years together.

Cooper was found money-and yeah, he's been targeted down the stretch. He's a rookie, I'd target him too. He's got all the ability you look for, he's big, he's fast, he's physical, and he's got the want-to. He's getting better even though he's making mistakes. He's going to be just fine. I like him and Smith a lot as outside corners and Flowers on any dangerous slot guy. As long as we have a pass rush; for a couple of weeks there when our pass rush disappeared they all looked bad. That's the downside of this sort of defense, it relies on pressure. we badly need a FS with some speed and instincts.

Shwartz definitely looks better than Asamoah.
Tjax has definitely become a good player. top 4 overall good? no.
Poe is a stud, but you can't play him 60 snaps a game anymore. He's wearing down. Give the kid a breather now and then.

aturnis 12-10-2013 12:36 PM

Cooper has something like 21 passes defensed. By far the most in our secondary and good for 2nd or 3rd in the league. He's a baller.

htismaqe 12-10-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10265859)
Cooper has something like 21 passes defensed. By far the most in our secondary and good for 2nd or 3rd in the league. He's a baller.

THIS.

TEX 12-10-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10265859)

Exactly

Eleazar 12-10-2013 01:17 PM

We need a marquee anti-Fisher thread to be the new "Tamba Hali? Mother **** you Carl" crow serving-dish

ChiefsCountry 12-10-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 10265794)
couple things-

I like Stephenson; however I think Fisher's ceiling is elite LT. I don't think Stephenson's ceiling is as high. Therefore, I'd flip them in the offseason. I'd definitely let Albert walk. I like them a lot as bookends for the next 5+years together.

Stephenson has a higher ceiling than Fisher IMO. Stephenson came out as a junior. Lane Johnson went #4 was the right tackle and Stephenson was the left tackle. He left school a year early and was taken in the 3rd round as redshirt junior, if he stayed at Oklahoma he would have been in the discussion for a top 5 pick.

Halfcan 12-10-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10265514)
Selfish lover, and a crier after the deed is done.

:doh!: :LOL:

Easy 6 12-10-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10264159)
I met London Fletcher in LA in 2000 and though he was old then. Friend of a friend ended up sleeping with him that night and said he was terrible in bed. True story.

A pro athlete with no pump, that's hilarious.