ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   12.04.05 - Broncos @ Chiefs - Full Game - TORRENT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130541)

greg63 12-08-2005 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU
Yes, most likely it will. It will effect your ability to share as well. You need to make sure you have the bit torrent ports opened in any hardware/software that requires it. This would be any kind of Linksys router or something similar, ZoneAlarm, Internet Security, etc. Windows Firewall. Any of these would need the ports opened to take full advantage of bit torrent.

Thanks DRU.

greg63 12-08-2005 02:41 AM

I still get "yellow", although everything seems to be d/l and u/l. Sure wish I could isolate the problem though.

greg63 12-08-2005 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU
That's nothing to apoligize for. If you lost connection then you lost connection. When you're downloading you're uploading as well so that's just as good.

It's the people that complete the download and then close the torrent that deserve to rot in a hell full of donko and faider fans.

ROFL
...And where Al Davis is the debil.

OldTownChief 12-08-2005 06:35 AM

I'll seed it through Saturday. It finished downloading last night.

KC Dan 12-08-2005 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digi2fish
I don't know about Japan, it usually takes 3~4 days to get the full game from Taiwan with 2Mb downloading bandwidth.

nice hotel for letting you to run BT with their network :)

Yep, but they reset the internet access after 24 hours while I was at work & I just got back 1030pm and reset it. It had stopped at 37%. Now working again but probably wont finish in time cause I leave for the airport in 9.5 hours. :banghead:

KC Dan 12-08-2005 07:48 AM

I am getting about 40kb/s. Any ideas to possible speed it up? I am on a dsl at the hotel

kepp 12-08-2005 08:52 AM

I lost my connection yesterday as well, but fixed it when I got home and have been seeding since the early morn.

Would someone be so kind as to seed the Washington game for me. I missed that one. Thanks.

jjjayb 12-08-2005 10:05 AM

Same bullcrap as usual. 32 people completed this and only 18 people are seeding it. So half you greedy bastards downloaded this and ran without keeping the seed up for everyone else. :cuss:

greg63 12-08-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan
I am getting about 40kb/s. Any ideas to possible speed it up? I am on a dsl at the hotel

It would go faster if everyone that d/l stuck around to seed a while. BTW thanks to all who is seeding through my d/l difficulties as well, I'm nearly there and will seed till all is through. Thanks again! :thumb:

Hammock Parties 12-08-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb
Same bullcrap as usual. 32 people completed this and only 18 people are seeding it. So half you greedy bastards downloaded this and ran without keeping the seed up for everyone else. :cuss:

18 is alot more than we have had in the past.

meStevo 12-08-2005 10:28 PM

Any changce you'll post NFL Network's GOTW version of this game?

DRU 12-09-2005 01:25 PM

I wish I could. I don't have NFL network. I've been trying to find somebody to record it and post it but nobody else seems have to the NFL Network / capture card combination.

KC Dan 12-09-2005 07:29 PM

I want to thank all that have seeded. I could not finsih before my flight last night but at least I had the highlights to run & re-run over and over again. I will finish the entire game in about an hour here from home & leave it on to seed. Thanks DRU & all!!!!

SLAG 04-01-2006 12:17 AM

Could we get this one going again,

I thought I backed it up but when i went to go copy it back from the data DVD it gives me a CRC error with less than a Min. Remaining on the Transfer, any suggestions to make this work or could we just get the seeders to put it up for the weekend so i can download it thanks

greg63 04-01-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Could we get this one going again,

I thought I backed it up but when i went to go copy it back from the data DVD it gives me a CRC error with less than a Min. Remaining on the Transfer, any suggestions to make this work or could we just get the seeders to put it up for the weekend so i can download it thanks

I can help ya with that SLAG.