ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   All N00bs (sp?) Can Go To Hell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140340)

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can, Mr. Big Dick Jones.

Whom, by the way, did you vote for in the contest?

FAX

I voted for you, of course.

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dick Jones
I voted for you, of course.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for any help you can give this n00b.

FAX 05-06-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea
I know you're not asking me but, anyhow.... I voted for skip in one round.

In the final round I voted for RainMain....because, being a n00b they posted to me a few times...so they were noticed. I only noticed you the past few days.It takes awhile to take it all in. Know what I mean?

Besides RainMain is a Pisces...and a long, lost sibling.
T'is a family thing.

Your vote was well-cast, Mr. BucEyedPea. No hard feelings here. I know that Mr. Rain Man is far more deserving of winning the popularity contest than I ever could hope to be. You were right to vote for him.

Mr. Rain Man is a valued and irreplaceable poster on the Planet. He has great fooball knowledge, an excellent command of Chiefs history, and is extremely intelligent, witty and clever.

Now, if you would be so kind as to take your Mr. Rain Man voting and proud of it pisces a$$ in one hand and your mouse in another and delete your multiple posts on this thread, I would appreciate it.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can, Mr. Big Dick Jones.

Whom, by the way, did you vote for in the contest?

FAX

Mr. Fax may I suggest to you that you refrain from "offering to help anyway you can" to an individual named Big Dick Jones. You may be unhappy with the results after the lortabs wear off.

FAX 05-06-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your vote, Mr. Big Dick Jones. May your Planet experience bring you nothing but joy.

But, I'm not sure that you're going to need any help defending yourself around here with a name like Mr. Big Dick Jones.

FAX

FAX 05-06-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
Mr. Fax may I suggest to you that you refrain from "offering to help anyway you can" to an individual named Big Dick Jones. You may be unhappy with the results after the lortabs wear off.

Point, Mr. Flopnuts. Point.

FAX

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts

Mind your own business, Flopnuts, find your own marks.

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Your vote was well-cast, Mr. BucEyedPea. No hard feelings here. I know that Mr. Rain Man is far more deserving of winning the popularity contest than I ever could hope to be. You were right to vote for him.

Mr. Rain Man is a valued and irreplaceable poster on the Planet. He has great fooball knowledge, an excellent command of Chiefs history, and is extremely intelligent, witty and clever.

Now, if you would be so kind as to take your Mr. Rain Man voting and proud of it pisces a$$ in one hand and your mouse in another and delete your multiple posts on this thread, I would appreciate it.

FAX

First of...it's Ms.BucEyedPea...not Mr.

Multiple posts were already caught and deleted before you requested it.
Board froze and posts did not seem to apply. "Submit Reply" was accidentally hit. It was really just the same post as the one before this one. :)

Simplex3 05-06-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

There is no helping a n00b. There is only keeping them in line. Just as an FYI Skip Towne is your master and don't f**king forget it. When, and ONLY when, he tells you that you may move out on your own may you venture this board alone. Until then you're just begging for an ass beating.

BucEyedPea 05-06-2006 01:12 PM

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
There is no helping a n00b. There is only keeping them in line. Just as an FYI Skip Towne is your master and don't f**king forget it. When, and ONLY when, he tells you that you may move out on your own may you venture this board alone. Until then you're just begging for an ass beating.

There's not much to say to this. You just can't argue with solid logic. It's always, well, logical.

luv 05-06-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your vote, Mr. Big Dick Jones. May your Planet experience bring you nothing but joy.

But, I'm not sure that you're going to need any help defending yourself around here with a name like Mr. Big Dick Jones.

FAX

He might be asked to prove it. o:-)

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Mind your own business, Flopnuts, find your own marks.

ROFL that is the funniest thing I've read all day. Rep. Welcome to the board.

Big Dick Jones 05-06-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3

Well, excuuuuse me. That Towne dude don't look so tough to me.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-06-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Well, excuuuuse me. That Towne dude don't look so tough to me.

He's the leader of a gang. Be careful what you say out loud.