ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are you done? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270462)

Sully 02-27-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 9444882)
Done?
No

But I'm ****ing sick inside, and that has to stop. I'm feeling physically I'll about a team who doesn't care to aim for championships, and that's on me. Not The "Clarks'" fault, not the coach of the day or GM of the day... But mine... And undone with that.

In 20+ years of being a STH, an opening day hasn't gone by without that lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I care too ****ing much... And I'm certainly done with that.

Last year, I joined a great coaching staff, and due to Sunday meetings and practices, missed several Chiefs games... And felt awful and distracted the whole time. I guess the silver lining is that I'll be a better focused coach on Sundays next year.

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9444790)
I'm looking forward to CP without the ass clowns who are "done" with the Chiefs today.

I'm not going to try and sell Alex Smith to anybody...however, I trust Andy Reid.

So you're looking forward to discussing an 8-8 team with a bunch of fans that know more about drinking Budweiser in the parking lot than they do about football.

Why not just go to the Coalition now?

Marcellus 02-27-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9444906)
It's not luck.

It's Clark Hunt.

Right, the same guy who a month ago was the Lord and Savior of the Chiefs because he was making all the right moves and firing all the right peopel and hiring all the right people?

LMAO

burt 02-27-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444914)
I suppose so but you don't hire a GM and coach tell them to build the team then mandate they have to take a QB at #1 overall if they don't see guy they like.

Simple fact is obvious, they don't like what they see in Geno. End of story folks.

You think if this draft was equal in QB talent to the 2012 draft they would be trading for Smith?

nope

hometeam 02-27-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9444924)
IDIOTS HES ONE PLAYER IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE PLAYER TO MAKE A TEAM. TEAM! ITS NOT A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!

Go **** yourself.

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444914)
I suppose so but you don't hire a GM and coach tell them to build the team then mandate they have to take a QB at #1 overall if they don't see guy they like.

Simple fact is obvious, they don't like what they see in Geno. End of story folks.

You think if this draft was equal in QB talent to the 2012 draft they would be trading for Smith?

Yep, they would be.

It isn't Geno. It's drafting a QB period. They will NEVER do it.

burt 02-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9444929)
So you're looking forward to discussing an 8-8 team with a bunch of fans that know more about drinking Budweiser in the parking lot than they do about football.

Why not just go to the Coalition now?

The Coalition doesn't really know how to drink Budweiser....

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9444932)
Right, the same guy who a month ago was the Lord and Savior of the Chiefs because he was making all the right moves and firing all the right peopel and hiring all the right people?

LMAO

At the time, didn't it seem like Andy Reid and John Dorsey were a change in mentality, a new beginning?

Enjoy rooting for a shit team. Must feel good rooting for a loser.

BigMeatballDave 02-27-2013 11:38 AM

Good riddance Matt Cassel!

Hello Matt Cassel incarnation.

Sully 02-27-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9444924)
IDIOTS HES ONE PLAYER IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE PLAYER TO MAKE A TEAM. TEAM! ITS NOT A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!

Bullshit.
This isn't pee wee soccer. The sad fact is, in the NFL, you win or lose with your QB. Shove your few exceptions (that prove the rule) up your ass before you even start. This isn't the 80s anymore.

Marcellus 02-27-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9444939)
Yep, they would be.

It isn't Geno. It's drafting a QB period. They will NEVER do it.

Ok. Andy Reid would never draft a QB, makes sense.

Mr. Laz 02-27-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9444906)
It's not luck.

It's Clark Hunt.

nah

He may of said 'win now' or 'get a QB now' but i seriously doubt Hunt told Reid which QB to get.

lcarus 02-27-2013 11:40 AM

Done? **** no. Coaches come and go. GMs come and go. QBs come and go. Players come and go. Bad decisions come and go. I'm still gonna be a Kansas City Chiefs fan, even if their decisions piss me off. Eventually we'll get it right.

Plus, almost everyone saying "I'm done" could not be more full of shit. Almost all of you will still be fans, you'll still be here. You may be bitching your heads off, but you'll still be here.

Skyy God 02-27-2013 11:41 AM

I'm leaning towards rooting for the Seahawks. Sicknasty D, Beef Mo, and an exciting young QB.

Who's with me?

tony77 02-27-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9444790)
I'm looking forward to CP without the ass clowns who are "done" with the Chiefs today.

I'm not going to try and sell Alex Smith to anybody...however, I trust Andy Reid.

I AGREE