ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Does this commercial make anyone else laugh? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=167965)

milkman 07-07-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8723973)
Bump reason 1: I wondered if this commercial makes anyone else laugh.

Bump reason 2: Trying to conserve threads in case there's a maximum limit of new threads available.

Bump reason 3: I have a theory that CP users are more likely to open a thread by Rain Man than one by any other thread creator.

*crosses fingers and hopes for the best when the bump police arrive*

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUG9qYTJMsI" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

If I were a mod, I'd ban your useless ass.

Your reasons are not good, and it's clearly a bump to challenge the rules.

Useless pricks like you are the reason we need stupid ****ing threads like the one Phil started to let everyone know the new policy.

Good job, dumbass.

patteeu 07-07-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8724069)
If I were a mod, I'd ban your useless ass.

Your reasons are not good, and it's clearly a bump to challenge the rules.

Useless pricks like you are the reason we need stupid ****ing threads like the one Phil started to let everyone know the new policy.

Good job, dumbass.

You're not a mod and no one cares what you'd do if you were one.

The truth is that my cross-thread pokes at the new policy were an afterthought so you didn't even get that right. Nice job ass kissing though. Maybe it will get you a few brownie points.

Frazod 07-07-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724290)

The truth is that my cross-thread pokes at the new policy were an afterthought so you didn't even get that right. Nice job ass kissing though. Maybe it will get you a few brownie points.

LMAO

All the people stupid enough to believe this are over in DC.

patteeu 07-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8724294)
LMAO

All the people stupid enough to believe this are over in DC.

Did you even bother to watch the commercial? If so, what did you think?

Bugeater 07-07-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724041)
I'll have to check it out. One of the funny things about this ad is that the product seems to be real. I thought it was a parody at first, but the website looks like it's a legit business.

Oh, it's not a parody? I didn't think there was any way in hell that was real.

patteeu 07-07-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8724309)
Oh, it's not a parody? I didn't think there was any way in hell that was real.

I know, right? I didn't either. If it's a parody, they went all out and created an elaborate website to back it up. I didn't actually order anything from them, but it looks like a legit e-commerce site to me.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com

007 07-07-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3 (Post 4149463)
On a more serious note, WTF is with us that we think we require a pill for every damned thing in the world? How many friggin' drugs do you people take?

When they came out with the RLS drug that was it. A drug for restless legs? Come on.

milkman 07-07-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724290)

Yeah, every one would tell you I'm just an ass kisser.

But that's far better than being a useless prick that thinks he clever, and a liar to boot.

patteeu 07-07-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8724848)
Yeah, every one would tell you I'm just an ass kisser.

But that's far better than being a useless prick that thinks he clever, and a liar to boot.

Believe what you want. I bet you didn't even bother to watch the video. Someone should change your name to "Half-cocked".

milkman 07-07-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724905)
I bet you didn't even bother to watch the video. Someone should change your name to "Half-cocked".

I'm not talking about the commercial, you dumbshit.

patteeu 07-07-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8724910)
I'm not talking about the commercial, you dumbshit.

I know you aren't. You didn't even watch it. What a moron.

milkman 07-07-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724919)
I know you aren't. You didn't even watch it. What a moron.

The content of the comercial is irrelevant to the dicussion I'm having with you, you useless, lying sack of shit, dumbass.

If that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, then I'm sorry that you're to ****ing stupid to grasp it.

mlyonsd 07-07-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8724357)
I know, right? I didn't either. If it's a parody, they went all out and created an elaborate website to back it up. I didn't actually order anything from them, but it looks like a legit e-commerce site to me.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com

That is a great commercial and I agree the site looks real. ****ing genious if it works out for them.

patteeu 07-07-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8724943)
The content of the comercial is irrelevant to the dicussion I'm having with you, you useless, lying sack of shit, dumbass.

If that concept is too difficult for you to grasp, then I'm sorry that you're to ****ing stupid to grasp it.

If you have no interest in the thread topic, gtfo or talk to yourself.

milkman 07-07-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 8725020)
If you have no interest in the thread topic, gtfo or talk to yourself.

I clicked on the thread because I did have interest in the thread topic.

In reading through the thread, I couldn't help but notice, your useless, lying, dumbass bumped this thread from '07.

I responded to your useless, lying sack of shit dumb ass, because I dislike useless, lying sack of shit, dumbasses that think they are clever.

"OOOH, OOOH, let's see how the mods react, I'm so clever!".

You're not clever, you're a ****ing idiot.