ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tyler Wilson Hands measured 9 3/4 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270251)

loochy 02-21-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9423489)
You're ****ing joking right?

WEIGHT GAINER 500000 AND ICE CREAM AND PEANUT BUTTER

silver5liter 02-21-2013 04:31 PM

Lol I hear he called jamarcuss Russel for advise

RunKC 02-21-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9423477)
LMAO

You absolutely CANNOT gain 25 pounds of muscle in two months naturally.

Who says it's all muscle that he put on?

Only a moron would think he's gonna show up with flab. I bet anything he's put on the weight the right way.

Big difference putting on weight through protein shakes/supplements and eating McDonalds/Taco Bell.

-King- 02-21-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9423507)
Who says it's all muscle that he put on?

Only a moron would think he's gonna show up with flab. I bet anything he's put on the weight the right way.

Big difference putting on weight through protein shakes/supplements and eating McDonalds/Taco Bell.

Even 25 pounds of muscle and fat would be hard if not impossible to do in 2 months for an athlete given the level of activity they do.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:41 PM

25 pounds in 2 months is tough, if it's gonna be good weight.

Although I think it would be way more impressive if it were true that Tyler Wilson made his hands grow an inch, his height an inch or two.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-21-2013 04:43 PM

Look's like Walter ****ed up. They fixed the link.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:45 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDqX3hJCAAAgapy.jpg:large

Look a little chunky?

Maybe those pounds were from Budweiser?

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423545)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDqX3hJCAAAgapy.jpg:large

Look a little chunky?

Maybe those pounds were from Budweiser?

Probably bloated from all the Peruvian flake.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:50 PM

It sucks that Bray is supposedly such a headcase and didn't improve on that, cause skills wise, dude has a shit ton to work with.

RunKC 02-21-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423558)
It sucks that Bray is supposedly such a headcase and didn't improve on that, cause skills wise, dude has a shit ton to work with.

I heard his coach almost benched him because he lost control and threw too many INT's.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423558)

Little early to say that I think.

An hour ago, everybody thought James Vandenberg's hands were on Tyler Wilson's body.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9423565)
I heard his coach almost benched him because he lost control and threw too many INT's.

Yeah? Damn.

Chiefnj2 02-21-2013 04:55 PM

Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray found some, adding a stunning 24 pounds to measure in at 6-foot-6, 232 pounds in front of scouts on Thursday at the combine.

Bray was wearing the same loose-fitting NFL-issued apparel as the other prospects who have filtered in through the media room at Lucas Oil Stadium, but the weight looked evenly distributed. He plans to participate in the drills, including throwing, in Indianapolis.

While Bray physically looked the part, he was noticeably nervous at the podium. He looked interviewers in the eye when answering questions but was surprisingly soft-spoken and short with many of his answers.

While Bray's nerves certainly don't mean he won't be successful as an NFL quarterback, he lacked the field-general persona that some scouts expect at the position. This is surprising considering the aggression with which he has played throughout his career with the Volunteers.

To put it simply, Bray possesses as much arm talent as any quarterback in this draft class. His combination of arm strength, accuracy and willingness to throw through tight windows against quality competition has drawn comparisons to fellow former SEC standouts Jay Cutler (Vanderbilt) and Ryan Mallett (Arkansas). Bray attempts -- and often makes -- throws that no other quarterback in this draft class (and few in the NFL) will try.

Due to a lack of mobility and a number of acts off the field that have led to questions about his maturity, Bray ranks as NFLDraftScout.com's No. 7 passer in this draft. But as Dane Brugler pointed out here, he has the tools to leap up the board this week.

Having operated in pro-style attacks under Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley, Bray completed 58.5 percent of his passes for 7,444 yards and 69 touchdowns against 28 interceptions.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:01 PM

The comparisons to Cutler and Mallett are apt. And very concerning.

Plus, I'm just not sure I can go for a guy that didn't at least complete 60% of his passes in college. Not anymore.

RunKC 02-21-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423595)
The comparisons to Cutler and Mallett are apt. And very concerning.

Plus, I'm just not sure I can go for a guy that didn't at least complete 60% of his passes in college. Not anymore.

Plus he had Cordarelle Patterson and Justin Hunter to throw the ball to. No excuse for that at all.