ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Honestly... We couldn't have done it without your help... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107592)

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Nobody should have to like you...

But I just find it funny when people are called trolls and asking for others to be banned when they don't fit the title.

No it is pretty much just taco...

Chiefs Pantalones 01-02-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosko
Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day. :p

To each his own...

So you too keep telling yourself that you have a "chance" against the Colts next week with The Playmaker at QB, as long as it gets you through the week.

What are the chancing of us happening, like go out or something?

One in a trillion.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2002/03...o/carrey_m.jpg little Broncos

Hammock Parties 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special Ed
To each his own...

So you too keep telling yourself that you have a "chance" against the Colts next week with The Playmaker at QB, as long as it gets you through the week.

What are the chancing of us happening, like go out or something?

One in a trillion.

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2002/03...o/carrey_m.jpg little Broncos

REPPPPPP!!!!!!! ROFL

Saulbadguy 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Are you a girl? Or just a bundle of sticks?

He is a bundle of sticks. But he is pretty cool. He is one of the handful of posters on the Mane that have rational thoughts. The Mane is a funny place..you have maybe 20 people over a 1,000 posts, and they actually have decent things to say, the rest of the Mane population is made up of 100-500 post noobs that have no contempt when it comes to rivals.

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:38 PM

The Mane is a lot like CP in that there are a lot of great posters and there are a lot of total idiots.

The difference between the Mane and CP is I find that total idiots on CP are generally discouraged to be total idiots whereas on the OM idiocy seems encouraged.

I like the OM because like I said before there are some pretty cool posters and there is alot of good football talk that isn't off the deep end like you get here. I.E. The Chiefs will go undefeated or The Chiefs are the worst team to play the game.

Iowanian 01-02-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec R
because of DB problems;)

Oh Alec.......the Mange will always have DoucheBag problems...as long as you and Spidur post so much.

Its encouraged to show up throughout the season and post......Smack is expected and accepted if you're here BEFORE the game.......but to show up after the last KC game, and the Donks limping into the wildcard vs Indy's JV is weaker than your erectile function with a woman in the room.

Next week, Indy is going to use Denver like a tube sock to wipe off your (insert female of close association)'s belly after the platoon leaves.

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

I am not saying you have to like him...I guess I just dont find what he does to be trolling or anything desrving to be banned.

IMO of course...

It is his condecending posts each week... His damn yin/yang posting style when his team does well or gets embarassed by the chiefs... Hell if he even acted like Gochiefs there would be no problem, but he comes on here always trying to stir trouble...

If it were reversed, you would get banned for that shit on his board.. Until you call him out on it and he has to unban you, alla when the Chiefs destroyed last month...

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

The Mane is a lot like CP in that there are a lot of great posters and there are a lot of total idiots.

The difference between the Mane and CP is I find that total idiots on CP are generally discouraged to be total idiots whereas on the OM idiocy seems encouraged.

I like the OM because like I said before there are some pretty cool posters and there is alot of good football talk that isn't off the deep end like you get here. I.E. The Chiefs will go undefeated or The Chiefs are the worst team to play the game.

Ambiguously gay duo.

Bowser 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

Congrats.

Teh Donks are eth best wildcard tem EVAR!

Valiant 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

And i have a better solotion then a banning that would suffice everybody..

take away his thread making ability and avatar/sig ability...

that would make the majority happy here...

|Zach| 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Ambiguously gay duo.

I can always count on Stevie with a classy post. ROFL

At least you are consistant.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:41 PM

No I showed up before the KC game Iowanian. I did. I even got a couple of reps because I didnt show up to troll. I didnt like our chances that game and even said so.

and DB was referring to database but I guess if you want to read it however you want I cant stop you pal. And I did NOT show up here today to talk shit. If you had any comprehension skills you would have seen Chef fan started it with me, not the other way around.

stevieray 01-02-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
It is his condecending posts each week... His damn yin/yang posting style when his team does well or gets embarassed by the chiefs... Hell if he even acted like Gochiefs there would be no problem, but he comes on here always trying to stir trouble...

If it were reversed, you would get banned for that shit on his board.. Until you call him out on it and he has to unban you, alla when the Chiefs destroyed last month...

Taco is the fat kid from band who runs out on the field afer a win, pretending he is actually relevant to what just happened.

Alec R 01-02-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
He is a bundle of sticks. But he is pretty cool. He is one of the handful of posters on the Mane that have rational thoughts. The Mane is a funny place..you have maybe 20 people over a 1,000 posts, and they actually have decent things to say, the rest of the Mane population is made up of 100-500 post noobs that have no contempt when it comes to rivals.

Great. Now im a bundle of sticks. I tell ya, the warmth Im feeling is just making me feel right at home.

OldTownChief 01-02-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh Alec.......the Mange will always have DoucheBag problems...as long as you and Spidur post so much.

Its encouraged to show up throughout the season and post......Smack is expected and accepted if you're here BEFORE the game.......but to show up after the last KC game, and the Donks limping into the wildcard vs Indy's JV is weaker than your erectile function with a woman in the room.

Next week, Indy is going to use Denver like a tube sock to wipe off your (insert female of close association)'s belly after the platoon leaves.

Oh but nooooo... They're not trolls, ask Zach. :shake: