ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mile High Mania - Got a Question For You... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108134)

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Well thanks for NOT answering my questions,,and if you know plano then you are to dam close.:(

No problem... I missed it.

chiefs4me 01-10-2005 12:27 PM

whatever,,

Garcia Bronco 01-10-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cash1000
The Broncos suck because Shanahan is a neurotic.

LOL...this from a person who's coach crys when he takes a dump.

TEX 01-10-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
Coach, all very true. But, down 7 ... I still say punt. I was also against the 2 onside kicks. You just don't give Indy half the field under any situation.

You do if you're a "Genius." :hmmm:

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
You do if you're a "Genius." :hmmm:

You must use the correct ChiefsPlanet spelling in all Broncos' related smack... I'm sending you to see KCTitus, as he is not only the official archivist of ChiefsPlanet, but the keeper of the rules relating to sanctioned Broncos' homerism.

This is your first warning...

Straight, No Chaser 01-10-2005 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
I agree on Denver needing a TE. I was suprised that Plummer put up nthe numbers he did withour Sharpe at TE. They would be even better on O with a solid pass catching TE. Also I think Bell will be one hell of a back.

On Defense they need a DLine. And they have to get it via the draft IMO, to expensive to buy in FA, but hey its Denver they don't have a cap..... lol

The one thing that could go wrong in Denver is the Rat. He has been there 10 years and I think his time has come, both he and the team need a change. I also think Rat would love to go rebuild a team like San Fran.

It seems like the Donks have had the D-Line personnel to get it done but haven't. Several recent Donk linemen are doing well on other teams. The Dolts winning The Ring this year will explain a lot, for the Donks and the Chiefs (one being that you can still win it all with a "lousy" defense).

Comparing "who got the best" of the offseason trade by position is only part of the story. Comparing a immature malcontent against a seasoned shut-down corner is easy.

--->

TEX 01-10-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

You must use the correct ChiefsPlanet spelling in all Broncos' related smack... I'm sending you to see KCTitus, as he is not only the official archivist of ChiefsPlanet, but the keeper of the rules relating to sanctioned Broncos' homerism.

This is your first warning...

Oh sorry, that would be," You do if you're a "Genious!"

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser
It seems like the Donks have had the D-Line personnel to get it done but haven't. Several recent Donk linemen are doing well on other teams. The Dolts winning The Ring this year will explain a lot, for the donks and the Chiefs (one being that you can still win it all with a "lousy" defense).

Comparing "who got the best" of the offseason trade by position is only part of the story. Comparing a immature malcontent to seasoned shut-down corner is easy.

--->

It hurts to lose guys like Berry and Reagor... but, that happens in FA when you're talking about bonus money. These are guys - specifically Berry - that you wonder "can he repeat"? Or was he a product of having Pryce on the line with him. I liked the committee approach with the veterans... it just didn't work out.

Straight, No Chaser 01-10-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

It hurts to lose guys like Berry and Reagor... but, that happens in FA when you're talking about bonus money. These are guys - specifically Berry - that you wonder "can he repeat"? Or was he a product of having Pryce on the line with him. I liked the committee approach with the veterans... it just didn't work out.

Down here in The Valley of Underachievement, Berry has made quite a Rep for himself. Coming into a transitory situation and coming out as the sack leader as well as garnering accolades from Dennis is quite a feat. Don't know what his contract was like with the Donks but seem to remember he flashed last year.

BTW, who replaced him ;)

--->