ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Another teacher/pupil sex story? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111013)

Pitt Gorilla 03-01-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Go take a look at a 13 year old, 40% of them barely have fur on their bag.

This really ought to be moved to the "homo" forum...

jspchief 03-01-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclee
WHAT? Now I got to put his clothes back on? Make up your mind.

If you've already taken his clothes off, don't look to me for answers. Call your lawyer.

jspchief 03-01-2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Well, the clothes will prevent you from seeing the fur, or lackthereof, on his bag.

Bag is slang for legs...somewhere....hopefully

patteeu 03-01-2005 12:49 PM

Quote:

Child molesting is hilarious.

One problem with this kind of discussion is the insistance by some on blurring distinctions.

We might agree that adult on child sex is wrong in all cases, but you have to be able to recognize a difference between violent rape by an adult male on an 8 year old followed by death threats to enforce silence and an invited relationship between a near-adult child and a reluctant but weak adult.

The adult is wrong (IMO) in both cases, but I see the rapist as more wrong than the reluctant but weak adult in the same way that I see more wrong with cold blooded murder than with negligent homicide.

The child in both cases may be harmed, but I believe (without statistical support) that the raped child is bound to have a rougher time dealing with his/her ordeal than the promiscuous child who got what they thought they wanted.

picasso 03-01-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Uhhh, no. Pervert. And hey, that dog in your avatar doesn't look like it's of age, or consenting.

Neither does the bitch knob gobblin' your crippled ass bastard in your avatar.

Kclee 03-01-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picasso
Neither does the bitch knob gobblin' your crippled ass bastard in your avatar.

Hey, thats Rainman and not a cripple. (I think he just has a rather large butt.) Don't stare or comment on it, he'll get a complex. And that girl is 19.

patteeu 03-01-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

I hate to even debate this since it's been established that those stats don't coincide with the whole teacher/student thing. Its obviously based on averages. Say 1 in 100 boys becomes a drug user, but 2 in 100 molested boys becomes a drug user, it seems pretty straight forward. Being molested doesn't automatically equate to drug abuse, although my poor use of hyperbole has convinced Endelt that it does. Even so, he'll be throwing a kegger for his molested kids.

People who are willing to violate one societal taboo may well be willing to violate another. That doesn't mean that the violation of the first taboo is what led to the violation of the second societal taboo. It also doesn't mean that if you somehow prevent the person from violating the first taboo that he/she will necessarily be less likely to violate the second taboo.

Calcountry 03-01-2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Apparently a statement I didn't bother to commit to memory.

Because no one challenged Iowanian's statement? No wait.. I think a couple people did. Where's the consensus?

Commit to memory? I don't know about that, you are a very highly intelligent individual with a very quick wit. Perhaps you didn't read it, or maybe you chose to overlook it. My point is the overall tone of the thread was that a 16 year old guy getting it from teacher is not a big deal. Surely one as astute as you didn't fail to notice that.

When you came out with your smug smart assed reply to my post, I just thought I might try to demostrate your error, thats all.

Kclee 03-01-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Neither is off-limits as a source of humor for me. If someone else objects to making light of such things, hey that's their deal. They probably wouldn't enjoy hanging out with me in a bar, though.

Just because I'm willing to make a joke concerning a topic doesn't mean I don't believe the topic to be a serious one... nor do I condone the actions of any wrongdoer that may be involved in said topic.

ditto. :clap:

Kclee 03-01-2005 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
People who are willing to violate one societal taboo may well be willing to violate another. That doesn't mean that the violation of the first taboo is what led to the violation of the second societal taboo. It also doesn't mean that if you somehow prevent the person from violating the first taboo that he/she will necessarily be less likely to violate the second taboo.

I think you like the word TABOO. Taboo , taboo, taboo.

picasso 03-01-2005 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
So, clearly, a male teacher should be able to bang a 16 year old girl because "she let him."

If it was consentual it's not molestation.

jspchief 03-01-2005 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu

The key word is "willing". Again, it may not relate to these cases, but I'd hardly call the victim of sexual abuse "willing". Many experts also believe that the ones that claim to be "willing" are incapable of understanding all of the underlying issues of such a relationship.

picasso 03-01-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Hey, thats Rainman and not a cripple. (I think he just has a rather large butt.) Don't stare or comment on it, he'll get a complex. And that girl is 19.

:clap:

patteeu 03-01-2005 01:03 PM

Quote:

Neither is off-limits as a source of humor for me. If someone else objects to making light of such things, hey that's their deal. They probably wouldn't enjoy hanging out with me in a bar, though.

Just because I'm willing to make a joke concerning a topic doesn't mean I don't believe the topic to be a serious one... nor do I condone the actions of any wrongdoer that may be involved in said topic.

I understand. I don't have any problems with jokes about potentially sensitive subjects so carry on as far as I'm concerned.

My post was aimed at a problem people have when trying to discuss subjects like this seriously.

patteeu 03-01-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

I think you like the word TABOO. Taboo , taboo, taboo.

LOL, doesn't everyone?