ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who ran Cochise off? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=121944)

cochise3 08-24-2005 03:41 PM

Yes, meme finally convinced me that she was right so I joined the mujahideen.

Hah, kidding. But I didn't really think anyone would notice that I was gone.

Basically, it was a variety of things including a lot more responsibility being slid my way at work and it was still the offseason, so there wasn't much to read but the DC forum which had basically devolved into being like the beginning of 2001... for the most part.

Another part of it was that frequently (due to the D.C. forum mostly) I was being a person I didn't like when I came to the planet. I tended to judge people's motives, to be rude when it was not really called for, and just generally to let people I didn't like get to me.

I didn't like the CP Cochise, and wanted to try to be a better person. I don't remember what finally it was that caused me to do it, but I button mashed my password and email address so I couldn't log in anymore, and forced a hiatus on myself.

I've still been poking around here some, pretty much the best place I know for Chiefs news. But I think some time off was warranted and probably beneficial to all.

Oh and that first preseason game. :shake:

And damnit c4me, go away and quit wrecking my thread.

siberian khatru 08-24-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cochise3
the DC forum which had basically devolved into being like the beginning of 2001... for the most part.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

So true. That place has become toxic.

Saulbadguy 08-24-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

I tended to judge people's motives, to be rude when it was not really called for, and just generally to let people I didn't like get to me.

Damnit, that was the best part about you!

Well, good luck. Hope to see you back soon sometime.

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Basically, it was a variety of things including a lot more responsibility being slid my way at work and it was still the offseason, so there wasn't much to read but the DC forum which had basically devolved into being like the beginning of 2001... for the most part.

Another part of it was that frequently (due to the D.C. forum mostly) I was being a person I didn't like when I came to the planet. I tended to judge people's motives, to be rude when it was not really called for, and just generally to let people I didn't like get to me.

I didn't like the CP Cochise, and wanted to try to be a better person. I don't remember what finally it was that caused me to do it, but I button mashed my password and email address so I couldn't log in anymore, and forced a hiatus on myself.

I've still been poking around here some, pretty much the best place I know for Chiefs news. But I think some time off was warranted and probably beneficial to all.

Heh.

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
ROFL ROFL ROFL

So true. That place has become toxic.

Yup. Today's my first day of rehab....

go bo 08-24-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Heh.

heh?

that's all you can say?

heh?

c'mon, you're supposed to be an educator...

a literate and articulate man...

an experienced poster...

and a multiple personality disorder... :p :p :p

go bo 08-24-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Yup. Today's my first day of rehab....

hmmm...

toxic, huh?

is that because there are more lefties posting there than before, and fewer righties like you? :p :p :p

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
heh?

that's all you can say?

heh?

c'mon, you're supposed to be an educator...

a literate and articulate man...

an experienced poster...

and a multiple personality disorder... :p :p :p

Heh-heh.

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

hmmm...

toxic, huh?

is that because there are more lefties posting there than before, and fewer righties like you? :p :p :p

Nah. Lefties I can live with. It's the moonbats, and the real RWNJs (as opposed to Duhnise's imagined RWNJs) that have done it.

memyselfI 08-24-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Nah. Lefties I can live with. It's the moonbats, and the real RWNJs (as opposed to Duhnise's imagined RWNJs) that have done it.

Ok, so which of your personalities is upset and which isn't? I get so confused trying to keep up with you(s).

http://www.sonic.net/~lilith/echolalia_press/united.gif

chiefs4me 08-24-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

:harumph:

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI
Ok, so which of your personalities is upset and which isn't? I get so confused trying to keep up with you(s).

ROFL

None of them are "upset." It's more like, I'm gonna have less time beginning in the next week or so. Why waste my time on what, sadly, has become a cess pool of ideological extremism? If I want that, there are better and more moderate and civil "political" sites to go to hang out on.

FTR, I'll pop-in to lurk and to occaisionally post. I'm just deciding to spend more of my time surfing, elsewhere.....probably just more over here. So, you aren't rid of me entirely, Terroristisme. Sorry. ;)

go bo 08-24-2005 04:11 PM

rats...

BIG_DADDY 08-24-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Yea well that's nice and all but don't take off again. :cuss:

Mr. Kotter 08-24-2005 04:38 PM

Quote:

rats...

rats? Because I'm stayin', and gonna be over here more? Or because I'm gonna be at the cess pool less? :p

FWIW, I'll pop in-and-out over there....I'm just resolved to spend a lot less of my time there--until it improves, or until I decide to dump the place entirely. Baby steps, man....baby, steps.....heh.