ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Is New Orleans Worth $32 Billion? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130017)

Calcountry 11-30-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
Nope, the looters have already taken everything of value.

Law and Order even said they took anthrax, so it must be true. Then the Patriot act covered it up and a patriotic journalist went to jail to expose the feds, it must be true. Bush Is a pathetic evil lying bastard.

:rolleyes:

Calcountry 11-30-2005 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
Remember that when the Big One hits, and your entire state sinks into the Pacific.

Like it fell into the ocean in 1906?, or like it did in 1989?

What a rediculously asinine statement, fall into the ocean, lmfao.

Volcano erupting in Lake Tahoe, much more likely, and actually probable within a hundred or so years.

Calcountry 11-30-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
It's people like you that create problems even though your intentions may be good.
Do you realize you are putting words in people's mouths, unfairly labeling them with the racism you seem to seek out.
The guy said "middle class" and you have somehow been given the divine power to read his mind and know he meant black people?
Where do you get off?

He gets off on Red n Feisty teasing the board. :p

Clint in Wichita 11-30-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Like it fell into the ocean in 1906?, or like it did in 1989?

What a rediculously asinine statement, fall into the ocean, lmfao.

Volcano erupting in Lake Tahoe, much more likely, and actually probable within a hundred or so years.

If it happens, screw 'em. It's not worth rebuilding.

BTW, ever heard of an exaggeration? That one was so obvious that it didn't occur to me to add a disclaimer.

Clint in Wichita 11-30-2005 12:01 PM

Quote:

yes.

If it's so valuable, why don't we just make it the 51st state, rather than spend a trillion dollars on it and have it break down into civil war 3 months after we're gone?

Donger 11-30-2005 12:01 PM

Quote:

If it happens, screw 'em. It's not worth rebuilding.

BTW, ever heard of an exaggeration? That one was so obvious that it didn't occur to me to add a disclaimer.

Interesting. You seem to be of the opinion that if a natural disaster hits California, you'd not be agreeable to rebuild. Yet, you seem to be of the opinion that New Orleans should be rebuilt.

Why the difference?

vailpass 11-30-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

ROFL
Oh, well thats okay then. Carry on.

Clint in Wichita 11-30-2005 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Interesting. You seem to be of the opinion that if a natural disaster hits California, you'd not be agreeable to rebuild. Yet, you seem to be of the opinion that New Orleans should be rebuilt.

Why the difference?

Of course I'd be in favor of rebuilding it, as I would ANY American town or city, no matter how "run down" or "shitty" it was before it was destroyed.

If failing to support the President makes you a bad American, what does wanting to raze a major American city (one of the oldest BTW) make you?

Mr. Kotter 11-30-2005 12:08 PM

No.

Clint in Wichita 11-30-2005 12:08 PM

Quote:

Trust me. You tards and sex never enter my mind at the same time. Not possible.

Donger 11-30-2005 12:12 PM

Quote:

Of course I'd be in favor of rebuilding it, as I would ANY American town or city, no matter how "run down" or "shitty" it was before it was destroyed.

Okay. Just wanted to be sure.

Quote:

If failing to support the President makes you a bad American, what does wanting to raze a major American city (one of the oldest BTW) make you?

I'm not sure what this has to do with President Bush. Anyway, the issue isn't whether NO should be razed or not; it's whether or not NO is worth $32 billion dollars. You're of the opinion that it is. That's fine.

vailpass 11-30-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Trust me. You tards and sex never enter my mind at the same time. Not possible.

Glad to hear it :toast:

Pitt Gorilla 11-30-2005 12:14 PM

No. Let me borrow an argument that I've heard before on here...If you want NO to be rebuilt, you can volunteer to be taxed extra for the rebuilding costs.

Bugeater 11-30-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

If it's so valuable, why don't we just make it the 51st state, rather than spend a trillion dollars on it and have it break down into civil war 3 months after we're gone?

Now that's a good idea. We could call it East Rhode Island.

go bo 11-30-2005 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I can think of one other thing worse.

only one? :p :p :p