ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Brokeback Question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134569)

KChiefsQT 01-25-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
You're an overweight near forty year old,closed-minded smoker who liked The Godfather Returns. And you have a Stanley Kubrick film in your avator and are talking about the same "crap" right now that I am.

While you spend the small amount of money you have on beer and fast cars, I save my money for college. I don't need advice from you.

That's what loans are for. Go buy a bottle of Hennessy and a hooker on the corner.

Jenson71 01-25-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
Live a little.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

Jenson71 01-25-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Whatever, sweetheart.

You should save that line for your wife. Or is she out searching for jobs to support your overabundant eating, smoking, and drinking habits?

KChiefsQT 01-25-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

With that mouth... you'll get turned down by that hooker I spoke of before.... save your money.

Frazod 01-25-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

You should save that line for your wife. Or is she out searching for jobs to support your overabundant eating, smoking, and drinking habits?

I'm sorry if I made you angry. I wouldn't want to take out your aggression on your pet poodle, or start throwing your dolls across the room.

Imon Yourside 01-25-2006 11:53 PM

I can just feel the love in this thread, it's uncanny really.

KChiefsQT 01-25-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry if I made you angry. I wouldn't want to take out your aggression on your pet poodle, or start throwing your dolls across the room.

It's sexual frustration. He's sick of whacking off to the Olsen twin videos. I'll throw in a dollar for a hooker, and match up to $20 to see to it that boy gets laid.

Frazod 01-25-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

It's sexual frustration. He's sick of whacking off to the Olsen twin videos. I'll throw in a dollar for a hooker, and match up to $20 to see to it that boy gets laid.

Didn't work with gochiefs, and he's much closer to Mexico. Of course, gochiefs was NEVER this friggin bad.

Jenson71 01-25-2006 11:56 PM

Quote:

What makes you think I'm angry? I'm simply stating facts you've advertised about your own pathetic life. You question how much man I have in me, yet self control and will power is a skill you have yet to learn in forty years of living.

KChiefsQT 01-25-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Didn't work with gochiefs, and he's much closer to Mexico. Of course, gochiefs was NEVER this friggin bad.

GoChiefs is an undercover pimp.

Frazod 01-25-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

What makes you think I'm angry? I'm simply stating facts you've advertised about your own pathetic life. You question how much man I have in me, yet self control and will power is a skill you have yet to learn in forty years of living.

If you're not angry, you should be. You're a fucking freak.

Hammock Parties 01-26-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

GoChiefs is an undercover pimp.

STRAIGHT UP NOW TELL ME DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LOVE ME FOREVER OH OH OH OR AM I CAUGHT IN A HIT AND RUN

Rausch 01-26-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

What's a movie snob?

If you enjoyed the book Catcher in the Rye, does that make you a book snob? What if you like The West Wing? Or you then a TV Show snob? I like Dali's paintings, so I suppose I'm a Paint Snob? If you like Beethoven, or you automatically a Music Snob?

If you don't want to see a gay love story are you automatically a homophobe?

I've read Romeo and Juliet, and I don't give a fat frog's ass if you change the setting to the Titanic or a gay ranch in the middle of no-****ing-where, I'm not into it.

KChiefsQT 01-26-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopaint
STRAIGHT UP NOW TELL ME DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LOVE ME FOREVER OH OH OH OR AM I CAUGHT IN A HIT AND RUN

ROFL typical.
And here I was trying to help you out.

KChiefsQT 01-26-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Your momma's calling to tuck you in. She says, "It is WAY past your bedtime son!!!!"