ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tags has openly gay son? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134573)

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

If God didn't want a finger in his ass, he wouldn't have made it feel good.
Mer rules! Even if she doesn't have big cans.

KChiefsQT 01-26-2006 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
If God didn't want a finger in his ass, he wouldn't have made it feel good.

:p

Sully 01-26-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1
There is some moral conviction in this topic, endless argument. Alot of opinion and ignorance, particularly in understanding of God and His take on this. It's pretty clear in the Bible if people want to take the time to find out and be honest with themselves. It isn't very liberal or tolerant. I stand with Him. He knows what He's doing....Adam and Eve. This is a puzzle, not complicated unless perverted.

I don't expect people to have the same spiritual convictions, but I absolutely believe that there is extreme consequence for society's complimenting of this life-style.

I have some family members that are currently active in gay lifestyle. I love them. I still don't accept the life and absolutely do not represent it to my kids as an alternative. I have never met one homosexual that was honest that was not tormented. Sin is real, its affects are geniune.......

There are as many sources that discuss how the Bible doesn't condemn homosexuality as there are sources that say it does. You have simply decided to believe the ones that confirm your bias. That's fine. People do that every day with their biases, but don't pretend you are the only one with info, while everyone else is flailing at the wind.

BIG_DADDY 01-26-2006 10:48 AM

This thread is hella funny.

StcChief 01-26-2006 11:32 AM

F the gay agenda by PFLAG

Since when do gays watch football
5% of population or less anyway.

BIG_DADDY 01-26-2006 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=nm_dbf]

Since when do gays watch football
QUOTE]

I know there has to be a TE joke in there somewhere.

Logical 01-26-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1
"Grossly erroneous posts", eh. Erroneous. I didn't realize that I was entertaining a theologian (which doesn't really mean much). Got any basis for you accusation? I've spent a little time studying this stuff. There were no complicated statements made.

Pretty basic, I thought. And I have no clue who you are, so I'm not overly concerned with establishing credibility with you. But it's an open board and obviously you guys can say what you want.

Alrighty, then you can go back to procreating with your sister and her cousin along with all your Arkansas hill folk relatives. Lord bless them hill people.

BIG_DADDY 01-26-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Alrighty, then you can go back to procreating with your sister and her cousin along with all your Arkansas hill folk relatives. Lord bless them hill people.

Or try with your brother. ROFL