ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Favorite television series (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140301)

el borracho 05-04-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Somehow I doubt either of them are among yer available choices.

But we'd both bang either of them...

I wonder if either one needs a 35 year old pool boy?

el borracho 05-04-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
No, you're stuck up and annoying. Seinfeld is great.

Couldn't you take this to one of those other threads currently on the front page?

Mosbonian 05-04-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

You better snuggle up to the idea of banging a 50 year old, quick... :evil:

Didn't you know....50 is the new 40. And nothing makes a guy more desirable than the AARP discount at Golden Corral. :)

m:mad:dog

Frazod 05-04-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

You're such an ignorant dumbass. You can take your suggestion and shove it.

Did I strike a nerve there, sparky? You gonna cry? Pathetic little bitch. Go crawl in bed with your mommy and daddy - they'll make it alllllllll better.

Frazod 05-04-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

You better snuggle up to the idea of banging a 50 year old, quick... :evil:

Actually my wife is 8 years younger than me, so I've got a while.

Asshole. nlm

luv 05-04-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaddog
Didn't you know....50 is the new 40. And nothing makes a guy more desirable than the AARP discount at Golden Corral. :)

I was talking with someone on Monday about how I don't feel like I should be turning 30 this year. He said that 30 is the new 20. I'd say I could be 19 and counting, but no way do I wanna be 19 again.

Jenson71 05-04-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Did I strike a nerve there, sparky? You gonna cry? Pathetic little bitch. Go crawl in bed with your mommy and daddy - they'll make it alllllllll better.

You only like Casablanca because other people like it. You're probably too ignorant to even understand the background to it.

tk13 05-04-2006 11:54 PM

ROFL What the heck happened to Jenson. Vicious.

Rausch 05-04-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaddog

I'll beg to differ...

Frazod 05-04-2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

You only like Casablanca because other people like it. You're probably too ignorant to even understand the background to it.

I saw it on TV when I was 10 and was captivated by it. I'd never seen or heard of it before. The next time it was on I recorded the sound on an old tape recorder and listened to it so much I wore the tape out.

Again, you know NOTHING about ANYTHING, Spanky. Now run along and play with the rest of the toddlers.

Frazod 05-04-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
ROFL What the heck happened to Jenson. Vicious.

Puberty. He's confused.

Mosbonian 05-05-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

I'll beg to differ...

Having an AARP card at Golden Corral is like having an American Express Gold Card in a whorehouse.... ROFL

Jenson71 05-05-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I saw it on TV when I was 10 and was captivated by it. I'd never seen or heard of it before. The next time it was on I recorded the sound on an old tape recorder and listened to it so much I wore the tape out.

Again, you know NOTHING about ANYTHING, Spanky. Now run along and play with the rest of the toddlers.

How touching. Let me shed a tear real quick. Spanky, Sparky, are you just going to keep getting more gay with every post?

Frazod 05-05-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

How touching. Let me shed a tear real quick. Spanky, Sparky, are you just going to keep getting more gay with every post?

I'm sure you're already crying, pussy.

Mosbonian 05-05-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I was talking with someone on Monday about how I don't feel like I should be turning 30 this year. He said that 30 is the new 20. I'd say I could be 19 and counting, but no way do I wanna be 19 again.

Life just started happening in good doses for me ince I reached 30.