ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How many FFL finalists do we have here? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176832)

CHENZ A! 12-22-2007 01:18 PM

I'm in the super bowl in my league, and my matchup should be real close. He has tom Brady and Welker, but I have Moss, he has Chad Johnson, I have Houshmandzadeh. Just kind of a weird matchup because we both have some elite players that play for the same teams.

kcfanXIII 12-22-2007 02:12 PM

my playoff games are two weeks long. i have to face tom brady and wes welker too. i also have moss. but facing brady two weeks in a row scares me. epecially since they are talking like peyton may not get a whole lot of playing time. so i'm an underdog for the 'ship.

Sfeihc 12-22-2007 03:17 PM

I'm also in an ESPN league where the playoffs are two weeks long. Last season I won a Chiefs Planet league on ESPN so this year they invited me into a "Champions" league. The Planet League was much tougher than this one.

eazyb81 12-24-2007 10:16 AM

I know I'm not the only one that got punked yesterday.....

Come on, time to fess up.

I lost by 6 f'n points.....god damn I'm so pissed off.

007 12-24-2007 10:19 AM

Every player on my roster underperformed this week. Bad timing for that. At least I fielded a team that could get there though.

morphius 12-24-2007 10:32 AM

I pulled off a win in Guru's dynasty league, luckily my RB's got healthy at the end of the season, I was having to compete with some pretty crappy RB's through the year.

Nzoner 12-24-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81
I know I'm not the only one that got punked yesterday.....

Come on, time to fess up.

I lost by 6 f'n points.....god damn I'm so pissed off.

1 league I lost by 7 but the 1st Kevin Curtis td was not scored because it was a fumble recovery,wtf ?So I would've lost by 1 had it been credited but what hurt worst of all was losing with Brady at the helm when Warner on my bench would've won the game

Joie 12-24-2007 10:37 AM

I am winning my league. The only player left to go is LT. Any points he gets me will just be icing.

smittysbar 12-24-2007 10:38 AM

I think I am going to win. I have gates tonight he has B Marshall, I am up 18 points right now.

Nzoner 12-24-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar
I think I am going to win. I have gates tonight he has B Marshall, I am up 18 points right now.

As I recall if Gates gets 1 more td he will be the 1st TE ever to have 10 or more 3 straight years,so I'd look for at least 1 score from him.

007 12-24-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
I pulled off a win in Guru's dynasty league, luckily my RB's got healthy at the end of the season, I was having to compete with some pretty crappy RB's through the year.

At least Falcon didn't win it two years in a row. We would never hear the end of it. :)

smittysbar 12-24-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
As I recall if Gates gets 1 more td he will be the 1st TE ever to have 10 or more 3 straight years,so I'd look for at least 1 score from him.

He is due, that's fore SURE!

Fly O.T. McWall 12-24-2007 10:59 AM

my wife beat me in our championship (unless Brandon Marshall somehow puts up 30 points tonight). but i'd point out that i drafted and managed both teams, so it's a win-win.

besides accidentally drafting someone in the final round, the only thing my wife did with her team was name it.

so, both my teams ended up in the championship. me with manning-wayne-westbrook leading the way, her with brady-moss leading the way.

Joie 12-24-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly O.T. McWall
my wife beat me in our championship (unless Brandon Marshall somehow puts up 30 points tonight). but i'd point out that i drafted and managed both teams, so it's a win-win.

besides accidentally drafting someone in the final round, the only thing my wife did with her team was name it.

so, both my teams ended up in the championship. me with manning-wayne-westbrook leading the way, her with brady-moss leading the way.

I beat Aces, but it was fair. I drafted and managed my own team all season. I'm also second in our pick'em league by one point.

Skyy God 12-24-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar

I have Marshall in the CP NFL_Sunday4 league title game, also going against Gates. I had no idea I was even in the finals until about 15 minutes ago. Had I checked b/f, I'd have started Vernon Davis over Shockey and would be up 5, rather than down 1.