ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Today's draft watch games include Matt Ryan... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177543)

Pablo 12-28-2007 05:44 PM

Ryan looks pretty good.

He's making all types of throws you'd like a good QB to. I still don't want to draft a QB in the first round, I'm a proponent of suring up either side of the line, but he hasn't made more than a couple bad decisions in the first half, and if we did happen to draft him I wouldn't be upset.

I was fairly certain we would go after OL last draft, and when we got Dwayne Bowe I was kinda pissed. I hadn't watched him, but he panned out pretty well. If we draft Ryan, fine. If we don't, I won't cry myself to sleep. But he's looked pretty good so far.

Mecca 12-28-2007 05:53 PM

So I was checking some things out.......

Falcons fans think they'll take Jake Long with their first pick then go with a QB with 1 of their 2 2nd round picks....that would cause a few people's heads here to explode I'm sure....

So if that does happen, can you possibly pass on Matt Ryan?

Steamboat Springs 12-28-2007 05:55 PM

It's funny how people tend to underrate a guy like Silva saying he's late round material just because they can't come to terms with a white defensive back being that good.

HolmeZz 12-28-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamboat Springs
It's funny how people tend to underrate a guy like Silva saying he's late round material just because they can't come to terms with a white defensive back being that good.

Hey Marlboro Chief.

Mecca 12-28-2007 05:57 PM

Yes because it has tons to do with him being white....

Pablo 12-28-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steamboat Springs

Or maybe because he's not all that fast?

HolmeZz 12-28-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88
Or maybe because he's not all that fast?

That and he's not very big.

Pablo 12-28-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

Falcons fans think they'll take Jake Long with their first pick then go with a QB with 1 of their 2 2nd round picks....that would cause a few people's heads here to explode I'm sure....

I guess we'd have to give Ryan serious consideration. Maybe Baker or Cherilius will still be around in the early 2nd...

Mecca 12-28-2007 06:00 PM

He'll probably be lucky to get picked at this point, no matter what his stats are you have to have certain measurables.

ChiefsCountry 12-28-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

I would take Sedrick Ellis or trade the pick.

Mecca 12-28-2007 06:01 PM

Trading out will be typical Chiefs, they're to scared to make a QB pick in the top 5.

Skip Towne 12-28-2007 06:03 PM

Todd Blackledge sighting.

Spicy McHaggis 12-28-2007 06:07 PM

Ryan looks good considering MSU isn't respecting the BC run at all.

Coogs 12-28-2007 06:09 PM

Even though the numbers are not very good for Ryan, you sort of have to like what he is doing. He looks the part of a stud nfl QB.

The TE from MSU looks like a player too. Pretty ripped fellow. Much like Gonzo. Might be a good pick in the middle rounds as well.

Mecca 12-28-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs
Even though the numbers are not very good for Ryan, you sort of have to like what he is doing. He looks the part of a stud nfl QB.

The TE from MSU looks like a player too. Pretty ripped fellow. Much like Gonzo. Might be a good pick in the middle rounds as well.

You mean like Ryan actually looks like a QB unlike Croyle who looks like he should eat something?