ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc OMG Sprint FINALLY starting to get it? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188654)

ChiliConCarnage 08-09-2008 07:40 AM

Our company returned the instinct due to no calendar synch. They need to get that sorted out

tomahawk kid 08-09-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4898271)
Personally, I'm glad you're giving me some ideas of what to do. I really don't want to switch carriers. The service is great in my neck of the woods, and the discount I get is unbeatable.

Also - if you're company has a Sprint contract, you might check into buying one of the Business Essentials plans on there.

Also - Sprint offers some Talk / Message Connect plans, and some "Everything" plans with limited voice minutes (unlimited everything else) plans for the Instinct that would still allow you to get the phone but not pay the $99 in monthly charges.

Obviously I don't know your usage profile, but if you really want an Instinct there are ways to get into one other than going straight to $99 Simply Everything.

Bob Dole 08-09-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 4901026)
i'll say it again, just like above. give them another shot.

they don't want repeat callers anymore; they want to solve your problem the 1st time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bob Dole has spent over 4 hours on the phone with Sprint customer service since May 16, and they STILL can't seem to grasp the concept that a contractual agreement is a two-way relationship. They also can't seem to understand that those of us with an 8-5 job don't always have 90 minute blocks of time during the day when we can sit on the phone and argue with them.

Bob Dole's Palm Centro is currently a very shiny brick.

tomahawk kid 08-09-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 4903525)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bob Dole has spent over 4 hours on the phone with Sprint customer service since May 16, and they STILL can't seem to grasp the concept that a contractual agreement is a two-way relationship. They also can't seem to understand that those of us with an 8-5 job don't always have 90 minute blocks of time during the day when we can sit on the phone and argue with them.

Bob Dole's Palm Centro is currently a very shiny brick.

What's the issue?

Bob Dole 08-09-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid (Post 4903586)
What's the issue?

They can't seem to bill Bob Dole for the plan Bob Dole signed up for, then when Bob Dole refuses to pay the incorrect $900+ bill, they turn the phone off. Then when Bob Dole finally gets the incorrect bill credited and they turn the phone back on, they just picked another incorrect plan that resulted in a $600+ bill (including a charge to reconnect the phone they had disconnected because Bob Dole refused to pay the incorrectly billed amount).

And since Bob Dole didn't put Ross Perot and the Governor of the State of Texas and other dignitaries here in town for our new university campus dedication week on hold while Bob Dole spent another 2 hours on the phone arguing with them, they turned it off again.

A cell phone is a tool and a convenience. When Bob Dole spends more time on the phone talking to customer service than anyone else, it ceases to be either one of those things.