ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Another Coach to be FIRED (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199730)

RealSNR 01-04-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5357658)
No I just knew i shouldn't say that!!

You shouldn't say things like "Keep Mouthing off I will send you to the Girls Room!" It makes you look incredibly stupid.

Sorry, I mean:

It Makes you look Incredibly STupid.

DT58HOF 01-04-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5357734)
You shouldn't say things like "Keep Mouthing off I will send you to the Girls Room!" It makes you look incredibly stupid.

Sorry, I mean:

It Makes you look Incredibly STupid.

STFU and Shine my Shoes!!

RealSNR 01-04-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5357742)
STFU and Shine my Shoes!!

Capitalize Your letterS correctly You Silly Ninny!

jjchieffan 01-05-2009 02:04 AM

I think I understand what he is saying. Maybe I can put in a less offensive way.(I hope) Lets for a minute compare black athletes to horses, just for an example. There are Thoroughbreds that are used for racing, there are other horses, such as Clydesdales that are work horses. It doesn't make any sense to use a thoroughbred to pull the budweiser wagons, or put a Clydesdale in the Belmont. Likewise, black athletes are the best athletes overall, but athleticism is only a small part of the package of an NFL quarterback. Vick was a tremendous athlete, but never came close to being the quarterback he was hyped to be. Likewise, white players, for the most part, aren't the best athletes on the field, but they do tend to make the best quarterbacks. I see nothing racist about that point of view. If I have offended anyone, I apologize.

SPATCH 01-05-2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 5358360)
I think I understand what he is saying. Maybe I can put in a less offensive way.(I hope) Lets for a minute compare black athletes to horses, just for an example. There are Thoroughbreds that are used for racing, there are other horses, such as Clydesdales that are work horses. It doesn't make any sense to use a thoroughbred to pull the budweiser wagons, or put a Clydesdale in the Belmont. Likewise, black athletes are the best athletes overall, but athleticism is only a small part of the package of an NFL quarterback. Vick was a tremendous athlete, but never came close to being the quarterback he was hyped to be. Likewise, white players, for the most part, aren't the best athletes on the field, but they do tend to make the best quarterbacks. I see nothing racist about that point of view. If I have offended anyone, I apologize.

holy shit... you failed miserably

jjchieffan 01-05-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 5358367)
holy shit... you failed miserably

Well, I am sorry then. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I guess I find the racism issue to be silly anyway. Our favorite athletes are mostly black, we have black people in all positions in business. They are politicians. For crying out loud, we just elected a black man president of the United States. I personally have worked side by side with black people. I have had a black boss twice. I really never saw their race as an issue. It seems like the only people that are even making race an issue any more are the media, and people who want to cry racism to get their way. I was accused once of being a racist by a black man. We got into an argument over a bill. Out of the blue he asks me, "do you have a problem with my race?" He was losing the argument and just threw that crap out there. That is where I have a problem. That and the pc "african american" thing. I will tell you who is a racist. Oprah. But you don't hear the main stream media call her that. Let Jay Leno have Palin on, and deny Obama a spot on late night, and he would have been unemployed by the end of the week.

oaklandhater 01-05-2009 04:54 AM

If this is true it sucks to be a vikes fan

Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson is completing the third season of his initial four-year contract. Assuming he continues to play well today against the Philadelphia Eagles in his first playoff game in the Metrodome, it would seem he could expect a contract extension after the season that would give him a chance to make a lot of money, predicated on how well and how long he performs.

It wouldn't be unreasonable for the Vikings to offer Jackson, 25, who is expected to be their starter next season, a deal that would include a $5 million bonus with contract escalators and incentives.

Jackson is making $656,360 this season. A new deal likely would be worth at least $35 million over five years, depending on whether he achieves incentives.

Vikings coach Brad Childress figures Jackson's counterpart today, veteran Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, "would be a great guy to emulate, a guy who's had success for a long period of time," he said. "(Jackson) can be a good to very good quarterback in this league."

Jackson isn't the only one who can expect a contract extension before long. So can Childress, now that the Vikings have won the NFC North Division title in his third season.

Childress has two years remaining on his deal, and it would seem he could expect at least a one-year extension for about $3 million

Talk about overpaying for a shit QB.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2009 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5357291)
Thigpen is much better than Jackson.
Huard and Quinn Gray are both better than Jackson as well, Another team trying to have a black QB suceed in the NFL.
Rush Limbaugh was half right a few years ago, but Donavin is a very good African American QB as well with Warren Moon all others have been Horrible. I will give you Doug Williams as being decent!
9 out of 10 African American QB's will fail in the NFL
9.8 out of 10 African American Head Coaches will fail in the NFL
If a team thinks they have an African American that is a very good Coach, make him the Defensive Cord. and odds are it will work out quite well.

http://i42.tinypic.com/kdvghw.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 5358360)

http://i39.tinypic.com/a5l3xh.gif

Yo dudes, I hear Castefootball is hiring.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2009 07:43 AM

Speaking of:

Quote:

Every time some media caste clown or DWF moans about Ryan Leaf or Heath Shuler or Cade McNown, they should be shown footage of Spergon Wynn, a truly awful quarterback.
Quote:

Boiman has been starting, and Babin is listed as the starting right end on the team's depth chart. I'm not sure what all the signings of white defensive players means, let's hope against hope that it's an acknowledgement that white men can play defense along with a desire for solid team players with "non-stop motors."

The Chiefs have traditionally been among the blackest teams since their AFL days. They had a strong team for many years but have been mostly a bottom feeder since going nearly all black in the mid-'90s.

Interesting too that the Chiefs have always been owned by the Hunts, generally considered "ultra-conservative" politically by the media. If so that hasn't prevented them from consistently putting out a very black product on the field.
Quote:

K.C. could have continued to tag Allen as their franchise player, and he wasn't threatening to hold out. Yeah he has a couple of DUIs but that's nothing compared to the kind of crimes black players are routinely arrested for. Hell, I was reading an article just today where 20% of adult Americans admitted to a polling company that they drink and drive; you can bet the actual percentage who do is far higher than that. Allen is the kind of player you build your defense around, not get rid of.

Baby Lee 01-05-2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 5358371)
Well, I am sorry then. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I guess I find the racism issue to be silly anyway. Our favorite athletes are mostly black, we have black people in all positions in business. They are politicians. For crying out loud, we just elected a black man president of the United States. I personally have worked side by side with black people. I have had a black boss twice. I really never saw their race as an issue. It seems like the only people that are even making race an issue any more are the media, and people who want to cry racism to get their way. I was accused once of being a racist by a black man. We got into an argument over a bill. Out of the blue he asks me, "do you have a problem with my race?" He was losing the argument and just threw that crap out there. That is where I have a problem. That and the pc "african american" thing. I will tell you who is a racist. Oprah. But you don't hear the main stream media call her that. Let Jay Leno have Palin on, and deny Obama a spot on late night, and he would have been unemployed by the end of the week.

But when you say blacks are like Thoroughbreds, and whites are like Clydesdales, implying there is an across the board difference in intelligence and athleticism, you are making their race an issue. It's the point where you draw distinctions.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2009 07:48 AM

Those fast-twitch muscle fibers (FTs) are offset by a -1 INT disad, which makes them less capable of being a class which requires a high INT.

Baby Lee 01-05-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5358462)
Those fast-twitch muscle fibers (FTs) are offset by an INT disad.

Extree bone in dah ankle.

Yah see, yah take the biggest buck from the field and shack him with the buxomest momma from the house staff, and over generations nature takes ovah.

bkkcoh 01-05-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5358462)
Those fast-twitch muscle fibers (FTs) are offset by a -1 INT disad, which makes them less capable of being a class which requires a high INT.

Are you talking about Pennington's performance on Sunday?

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkkcoh (Post 5358470)
Are you talking about Pennington's performance on Sunday?

WHITE QUARTERBACKS

RealSNR 01-05-2009 08:57 AM

So what DT58HOF is saying is that Tyler Thigpen will never be a great QB in the league because he plays the position like a black QB.

Nope. Not racist.