ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Man Fatally Stabs Sister, Decapitates 5-Year-Old On Birthday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205034)

Baby Lee 03-30-2009 12:35 PM

Has anyone explored the possibility that this guy was just horrifically bad at pinata?

nstygma 03-30-2009 12:56 PM

here's the brother, guess he won't be logging in anytime soon:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=411972812

the 17yr old
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9...ton0330200.jpg

Pants 03-30-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5625074)
You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.

This isn't Nam, Smokey. There are rules.

Bowser 03-30-2009 12:59 PM

Oh, so THIS is where the line forms for the express elevator to hell! Good, as I was getting tired of looking.....

Rain Man 03-30-2009 01:01 PM

I saw this headline, and I must confess that it made me laugh. He beheaded a little girl, and the headline indicates that it's somehow worse because it happened on her birthday. Seriously, compared to being beheaded, isn't the birthday deal buried in the second or third decimal point?

Man reading paper, commenting to wife: My goodness, this man decapitated his little sister in front of the police. How tragic. And - OH MY GOD! HE DID IT ON HER BIRTHDAY! HER BIRTHDAY! WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD DO BEHEAD A LITTLE GIRL ON HER BIRTHDAY!?!?!

Wife: On her birthday? Oh, that poor little girl. What a horrible thing to have happen on your birthday.

Baby Lee 03-30-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 5625252)
I saw this headline, and I must confess that it made me laugh. He beheaded a little girl, and the headline indicates that it's somehow worse because it happened on her birthday. Seriously, compared to being beheaded, isn't the birthday deal buried in the second or third decimal point?

Man reading paper, commenting to wife: My goodness, this man decapitated his little sister in front of the police. How tragic. And - OH MY GOD! HE DID IT ON HER BIRTHDAY! HER BIRTHDAY! WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD DO BEHEAD A LITTLE GIRL ON HER BIRTHDAY!?!?!

Wife: On her birthday? Oh, that poor little girl. What a horrible thing to have happen on your birthday.

Even more, it was the day after her actual birthday, but there was leftover birthday cake out on the table.

OnTheWarpath15 03-30-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 5625105)
Is this some kind of jugularity contest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5625115)
Some people here are spineless

LMAO

Pants 03-30-2009 01:13 PM

Seriously though, he might have been tripping on something he wasn't ready for. But I really don't know. People don't just go ****ing nuts and start chopping heads off their 5 year old siblings. They don't. There's more to this story for sure.

KcFanInGA 03-30-2009 02:26 PM

Maybe he specifically asked for no ice cream cake, and they tried to give him some. Or he was mad because the clown showed up late.

Priest31kc 03-30-2009 02:39 PM

wow. i cannot believe this. this will bug me for a while.

so, he actually cut his 5 year old sisters head off?? how would he do that with a kitchen knife? unbelievable, thats just inhumane. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh f*** this world.

Demonpenz 03-30-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 5625527)

so, he actually cut his 5 year old sisters head off?? how would he do that with a kitchen knife? unbelievable, thats just inhumane. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh f*** this world.

With a kitchen knife he probably used the sharp side to slice the skin

KCChiefsMan 03-30-2009 02:55 PM

sickening

Rain Man 03-30-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

And it was on her birthday! Her birthday! That probably ruined her birthdays for the rest of her life!

Baby Lee 03-30-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

I actually doubt that it was an bona fide decapitation. I regret to say I've actually seen one, a youtube of a fine young Afghani being awarded his first infidel kill, and the damn thing took like 3 1/2 minutes of fevered sawing. Granted, he was like 12, and I have no data on relative steel quality or hone, but still.

LiL stumppy 03-30-2009 04:50 PM

Why did they wait to kill him after he decapitated the kid?