ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Son of a ****ing bitch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207841)

Brock 05-19-2009 09:23 AM

Sorry, that happened to my dad.

patteeu 05-19-2009 09:57 AM

That sucks. Sorry to hear it, Bob Dole.

Mr. Kotter 05-19-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5776460)
actually for people who work out of their car it can't wait but whatever meh

Actually, it can wait....Demon; they can pull the fugg over. People worked "out of their cars" before they started killing people because they were distracted by their cell phones.

kindra68 05-19-2009 10:02 AM

So the five minutes that it takes you to inhale a greasy burger is more important than the life of a person? A friend, a father, a brother, a boyfriend? Nobody thinks of these things. But when you put it like that, it puts a different light on it, don’t you think? I’m not saying that I have never done it before. I’ll admit it, I have, and I never even thought about it. Hell I was one of the worst about going thru the drive-thru and snatching out the hot fries before I ever left the parking lot. I’m a bad person and I’ll admit it. One eye on the prize and one on the road.
I guess I’m still trying to wrap my head around all of it. I’m sorry to come off like a bitch. Quitting time is going to be a bit harder today. Heath worked a few blocks down from my shop and I wave whenever I see him outside. This weekend will be a bit harder because I know, for a fact, I will not see his smiling face. And it breaks my heart.

Demonpenz 05-19-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 5776630)
Actually, it can wait....Demon; they can pull the fugg over. People worked "out of their cars" before they started killing people because they were distracted by their cell phones.

Well this isn't the thread to argue, but you want people to drop their productivity in the way this economy is going? riiiiiiiight, good luck

Demonpenz 05-19-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5776642)
Well this isn't the thread to argue, but you want people to drop their productivity in the way this economy is going? riiiiiiiight, good luck

btw you can't pull over in chicago

Mr. Kotter 05-19-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5776650)
btw you can't pull over in chicago

LMAO

You got me there. Heh.

FishingRod 05-19-2009 10:33 AM

That Sucks Bob. Sorry man.

Buzz 05-19-2009 10:45 AM

RIP. Sorry BobDole

R8RFAN 05-19-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 5776374)
Please people! Stop talking on your cell phones! It can wait. Stop fooling around with the radio; the song will be off in less than 2 minutes. Your hair and makeup look fine! You can bump all the knuckles you want with your “Boy” when you get to wherever you are going. The fry you “lost” can be found when you stop at your destination, or hell just take a damn minute and eat at Burger King! Give the kids a ziplock of cheerios, cleaning the car is a hell of a lot easier to clean up than the lives of the loves ones of that person you just killed, all because you were too damn busy to pay attention to the damn road!
We are all responsible for our own actions on the road and “I did not see anything” is NOT an excuse!!
For your carelessness you have taken away a father, a brother, a son, a boyfriend, a friend and so much more than you will ever know, or much less think about.
I hope your life is filled with many sleepless nights of tossing and turning and weeping.
May your god have mercy on your soul. Because I know I wouldn’t.

I pull double trailers for FEDEX and you would not believe the number of people who pass me a day texting, going off the pavement, swerving... most of the time it's young women with a carseat in the back with a kid in it or empty...

Wonder is that msg is important enough to risk killing your kid or yourself and not coming home to that kid who needs her ever again?

1ChiefsDan 05-19-2009 12:30 PM

RIP Heath - sorry for your friend BobDole. It is rough out there. I had an asshole come out of a side street across 3 lane into my lane on Thursday. Then the prick had the nerve to flip me off.

Bob Dole 05-19-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5776270)
Horrible. I now wear a helmet when I ride after years of not. I hate it, but I hate it less than not seeing my kids grow up.

Which brings to light the wonderful media bias.

The newspaper article makes specific mention of his lack of helmet, but fails to mention that a helmet wouldn't have prevented the broken neck that lead to his death.

Simply Red 05-19-2009 08:33 PM

sorry, man. very... :(

Gracie Dean 05-19-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 5775732)
She was probably on the phone or texting

Sorry to hear it man...that is too bad

yea, cause all us women text and drive at the same time

Mr. Kotter 05-19-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noswad (Post 5778623)
yea, cause all us women text and drive at the same time

Not trying to start anything, but from my personal observations....texting seems to be more popular with the penis-less of the general population.

I'm just sayin'..... :shrug:

:hmmm: