ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Any one ever been to the Bahamas? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=208178)

beach tribe 05-31-2009 08:03 AM

Nassau is great, everywhere else in the bahamas is filled with lazy shit heads, that could care less about things like "good service" I stayed in the Bahamas over a week and half covering a lot of areas, going to a lot of restaurants, and I learned that no matter how many people were in the place, you better order your food, and give those good for nothing fuqers your method of payment when your food arrives, and preferably when you order. EVERYWHERE I went, was absolutely infuriating if I didn't do that. I sat down in many places, and there were no more than 3-5 people there, I shit you not, it would take 30 min before anyone would even acknowledge me. After I ordered it took at least 45 min to get my food, and if I finished, and hadn't already given them my CC it would take AT LEAST a half hour before I got the check, and probably another 15min for them to run the card. And it wasn't just for food, it was anything that required service. Bunch of lazy losers on those islands. The cops are corrupt, drugs have run rampant everywhere.

In the more tourism driven areas like Nassau that are pretty much run, and owned, by parties outside the islands, you're gonna get what you expect. If you're like me, and like to see the "real" side of an area, don't waste your time with the Bahamas, have fun in the party areas.

stumppy 05-31-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 5805824)
Nassau is great, everywhere else in the bahamas is filled with lazy shit heads, that could care less about things like "good service" I stayed in the Bahamas over a week and half covering a lot of areas, going to a lot of restaurants, and I learned that no matter how many people were in the place, you better order your food, and give those good for nothing fuqers your method of payment when your food arrives, and preferably when you order. EVERYWHERE I went, was absolutely infuriating if I didn't do that. I sat down in many places, and there were no more than 3-5 people there, I shit you not, it would take 30 min before anyone would even acknowledge me. After I ordered it took at least 45 min to get my food, and if I finished, and hadn't already given them my CC it would take AT LEAST a half hour before I got the check, and probably another 15min for them to run the card. And it wasn't just for food, it was anything that required service. Bunch of lazy losers on those islands. The cops are corrupt, drugs have run rampant everywhere.

In the more tourism driven areas like Nassau that are pretty much run, and owned, by parties outside the islands, you're gonna get what you expect. If you're like me, and like to see the "real" side of an area, don't waste your time with the Bahamas, have fun in the party areas.

You couldn't pay me to go back to that fuggin place. Sounds like my experience was about like yours.

Phobia 05-31-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow
You're all idiots, especially Skip Towne. I hate you and I hope you trip on a cat and break your arm. Nosewad and her daughter should get married in Iowa when they get back from the Moohamas.

Dude, don't start a Sunday like that.

Mr. Plow 05-31-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 5805835)
Dude, don't start a Sunday like that.

ROFL

The Bad Guy 05-31-2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5804874)
Just wanted to make sure she got mentioned.

She was mentioned in the topic starter.

Wait until she comes back to the room at 2 AM with her hair all messed up reaking of OldSpice. I can't wait for that post.

Skip Towne 05-31-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5805873)
She was mentioned in the topic starter.

Wait until she comes back to the room at 2 AM with her hair all messed up reaking of OldSpice. I can't wait for that post.

:LOL: