ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Rivers pwned by high school QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=210389)

Halfcan 07-15-2009 03:47 PM

horse face? not even in the top ten

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-15-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 5903828)

ROFL

Mile High Mania 07-15-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

:) Right...

milkman 07-15-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5903823)
Milkman... just point to this man when trying to define the total package at QB. None of them are perfect and he had some issues along the way... and some may not like the way he made his way to Denver.

But, he had the tools, the talent, the mindset, the heart and the determination to lead others ... it's hard to judge QBs from different eras, but for me Elway was the definition of greatness. There are 2-4 QBs that you could stake claim to that title and they all have their merits, but I'll take this one.

Yep, I'm making an unexpected left turn in this thread... enjoy. :evil:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum...-elway_301.jpg

http://espn.go.com/i/abcsports/mnf/2.../s_elway_i.jpg

http://www.talkingfantasyfootball.co...9/01/elway.jpg

As much as I hate Elway, I would never disparage anyone making that argument.

I would take Montana, but Elway would be in the discussion.

milkman 07-15-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

I like you can, but good grief, you are a ****ing moron.

Mile High Mania 07-15-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5903832)
As much as I hate Elway, I would never disparage anyone making that argument.

I would take Montana, but Elway would be in the discussion.

Yeah - Montana and Elway are typically the two most discussed...

Halfcan 07-15-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5903825)
Don't pay any attention to him Buck.

It suck to live life as clueless as he is.

why is everyone clueless if they disagree with you? You dont own EVERY record by being a moron on the field or be the ALL TIME leader in QB wins by losing more then winning for your team.

Brett has played through countless injuries and is ALWAYS there to lead his team-how many QB's have came and went since he started his streak. Its more than stats with Brett- it is fire, heart, and passion for the game-why I respect him. He has earned a chance to decide when he is done and not be forced out by some dumbass GM.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-15-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 5903838)
why is everyone clueless if they disagree with you? You dont own EVERY record by being a moron on the field or be the ALL TIME leader in QB wins by losing more then winning for your team.

Brett has played through countless injuries and is ALWAYS there to lead his team-how many QB's have came and went since he started his streak. Its more than stats with Brett- it is fire, heart, and passion for the game-why I respect him. He has earned a chance to decide when he is done and not be forced out by some dumbass GM.

I agree; I want's my Favre as a Vike entertainment, and I shall not be denied.

Buck 07-15-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

So are you going to answer my question?

Who did Rivers point his finger at after a loss?

milkman 07-15-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Not everyone who disagrees with me is clueless.

Halfcan 07-15-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5903834)
I like you can, but good grief, you are a ****ing moron.

why because I don;t like horse face. I will NEVER give him his due, EVER. What was his win % at Arrowhead??? We kicked his horseface ass every time he came here. Fug him and his car dealerships.

and yes there are ten better QB's.

If it wasn't for Ovensprayed Olinemen, T Davis and cheatin the cap-Horseface wouldn't have those rings.

milkman 07-15-2009 03:56 PM

Oh, and the pack "forced" him out because they got tired of him playing them every offseason.

That shit gets old and they decided it was time to move forward.

They did the right thing.

Halfcan 07-15-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5903850)
Not everyone who disagrees with me is clueless.

ROFL please you think ANyone that has a different opinion is a clueless dumbass.

That is your ace in hole every time I disagree with you-but I have Never once made it personal with you.

That is called Class my friend. :)

milkman 07-15-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 5903851)
why because I don;t like horse face. I will NEVER give him his due, EVER. What was his win % at Arrowhead??? We kicked his horseface ass every time he came here. Fug him and his car dealerships.

and yes there are ten better QB's.

If it wasn't for Ovensprayed Olinemen, T Davis and cheatin the cap-Horseface wouldn't have those rings.

Elway, pre Davis, did more with less than any other QB ever has.

Favre, on the other hand did less with more than Elway ever had.

Buck 07-15-2009 04:00 PM

I'm still waiting Halfcan