ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Dogs Welcoming Home Soldiers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=218015)

CoMoChief 11-12-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6256426)
That and going to the theater. Or doing anything else that would scare or confuse your average caveman.

Welcome to the wonderful world of CoMoChief. :thumb:

Movie Theatre - cool
Going to an Opera, Musical or Broadway play - Gay

DJ's left nut 11-12-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6256558)
dogs and maybe cats can also reconize the exact sound of your engine.

That's actually true.

One of my dogs took off and was gone for several hours. I was out on the motorcycle and the dogs know exactly how it sounds (or at the very least, what a V-twin sounds like...).

My wife gave up looking for him and called me home to help. As soon as I turned into the neighborhood he came flying out of the woods and followed me home.

It was the damndest thing. He's never chased a vehicle in his life so the only conclusion I'm left with is that he recognized the bike.

Reaper16 11-12-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6256584)
Movie Theatre - cool

You're the worst person.

DeezNutz 11-12-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6256584)
Movie Theatre - cool

Have you ever been to one of these?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6256644)
You're the worst person.

I think it's funny. He exhibits every possible over-compensation in the "manly man" department, including an absurd hatred for cats and culture.

WTF, man?ROFL

Simply Red 11-12-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6256644)
You're the worst person.

It's a lack of culture.

Fritz88 11-12-2009 06:09 PM

what's that salty water coming from my eyes..fuggin' onions.

Fritz88 11-12-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6256630)
That's actually true.

One of my dogs took off and was gone for several hours. I was out on the motorcycle and the dogs know exactly how it sounds (or at the very least, what a V-twin sounds like...).

My wife gave up looking for him and called me home to help. As soon as I turned into the neighborhood he came flying out of the woods and followed me home.

It was the damndest thing. He's never chased a vehicle in his life so the only conclusion I'm left with is that he recognized the bike.

or the smell of your armpit or butt crack. Both are plausible conclusions.

CoMoChief 11-12-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6256663)
Have you ever been to one of these?

Yes...went to one with the gf and her family.......needless to say I didn't have a bit of fun, nor did I like the show.........other than being in choir back in HS I've never been a performing artsy fartsy person.

CoMoChief 11-12-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6256630)
That's actually true.

One time my Standard Schnauzer ran off.....couldnt find him after searching for hours. Just left the back gate open in case he came home. Next day still no sign of him. At this point I looked around the neighborhood but not for long....I either thought the worst...that he got hit by a car, or another and bigger dog attacked him, next morning there he was sitting at the back door. Just waggin his tail look hungry n thirsty as hell. I can't tell you the sigh of relief that I had that morning. I was happy as a fat kid in a candy factory. Whenver you lose a dog you love/part of the family it's like someone punching you in the gut.

Frazod 11-12-2009 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6256693)
I think it's funny. He exhibits every possible over-compensation in the "manly man" department, including an absurd hatred for cats and culture.

WTF, man?ROFL

Good point. Ever seen American Beauty? :D

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6256871)
Good point. Ever seen American Beauty? :D

Yes indeed.:D

bevischief 11-12-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6255850)
I ****ing love dogs.

I only have dogs, kids not going to happen too many health problems between the Mrs and I. We have 3 bassets 16,6,4 years old, I can't leave more than a couple of days without them all driving her nuts wondering where I am at.

Chiefs=Champions 11-12-2009 07:51 PM

how can you not love dogs

stevieray 11-12-2009 09:20 PM

I've got to get video on here of my wifes papillion...Radar.

he waits by the window while she''s gone..recognizes her car, cries until she gets through the door..does three 360's in 7/10ths of second...then jumps at least two feet straight up into the air about four times... he weighs about six pounds. He's a cool little dog.

Thanks for the smile...:thumb: