ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football "Jesus" Is Disappointing... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=218780)

BossChief 11-26-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6295204)
Sure glad we drafted tyson instead of this guy. We might not have had the pleasant suprise of tamba

Tamba plays a completely different position...I dont get it.

greg63 11-26-2009 01:19 AM

For a second I thought this was a thread best suited for DC. :p

SenselessChiefsFan 11-26-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6295209)
Tamba plays a completely different position...I dont get it.

True, but had the Chiefs draft him, they may have let him play OLB. He has played well behind the line of scrimage this year, and he has struggled with coverage.... which is the opposite of what I expected.

That said, he is a rookie and linebacker is one of the hardest positions to play on a defense.... and it really depends on the DC on how hard it is to play.

The more complex and linebacker oriented the scheme, the harder it is.

SenselessChiefsFan 11-26-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6295195)
You're a ****ing dipshit.

Rey was projected as a Top 15 player in nearly every mock until about two weeks before, when Mayock floated the idea that Rey was only a two down player.

He dropped to the top of the second because most GM's, like you, are ****ing gutless ****ing pussies.

Tell me how Rey's a 2 down 'backer now, Senseless.

I'm not saying he is. I am saying that the GM's aren't going to listed to Mayock and then suddenly drop him on their boards.

Do you even realize how much of a dumbass you are? Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

Franchises do their own homework. If Mayock said that, he probably got that information from a league source.

I am not saying that mistakes aren't made, but they are made based on their own work... not some freaking 'rumor' by a draft analyst.

Your stupidity is amazing. I am literally stunned that you have this opinion. I have read some really dumbass stuff on this board.... some of it, I wrote myself.

But, the theory that a GM, a scout, or anyone other than a fan would be swayed by Mayock, Kiper or any other draft 'expert'... is asinine.

Happy Thanksgiving.... I am thankful for you Dane.... because on bad day's.... I can think.... at least I'm not Dane. Thanks.... there are days I need that.

Tiger's Fan 11-26-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsfan (Post 6295455)
I'm not saying he is. I am saying that the GM's aren't going to listed to Mayock and then suddenly drop him on their boards.

Do you even realize how much of a dumbass you are? Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

Franchises do their own homework. If Mayock said that, he probably got that information from a league source.

I am not saying that mistakes aren't made, but they are made based on their own work... not some freaking 'rumor' by a draft analyst.

Your stupidity is amazing. I am literally stunned that you have this opinion. I have read some really dumbass stuff on this board.... some of it, I wrote myself.

But, the theory that a GM, a scout, or anyone other than a fan would be swayed by Mayock, Kiper or any other draft 'expert'... is asinine.

Happy Thanksgiving.... I am thankful for you Dane.... because on bad day's.... I can think.... at least I'm not Dane. Thanks.... there are days I need that.

lol rep for truth.