ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Smoke and fire... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=226981)

Sure-Oz 04-22-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6696689)
Look up the inside of a Crohn's infested asshole and tell me you're good with McClain. Yaaaay!!!! Let's draft a guy that might last 5 years in the ****ing league.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I thought he didn't have Crohns

keg in kc 04-22-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6696661)
Now we get to enjoy five months of Keg in KC telling us what a great pick McClain is.

Yeah, 'cause that's what I do.

DrRyan 04-22-2010 03:44 PM

Worst case scenario:
1. Bradford
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Berry
5. Chiefs ****ed since taking Clausen is very unlikely

Best case:
1. Bradford
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Okung
5. Berry, and Clausen actually does slide into the 20s, Weis jumps up and down on the war room table until it collapses and Pioli trades back into the first round to grab him.

Please make it the later...

Frazod 04-22-2010 03:45 PM

I really don't have much trouble believing that The Rat would **** us on this just for old times' sake.

CosmicPal 04-22-2010 03:46 PM

Good lord, everyone is getting hyped up over nothing. This is the day of the draft- rumors are going around faster than high school girls on Twitter can tweet them. There's going to be rumors- mainly teams are going to say, "Oh, we're interested in Joe Blow" only to drive up trade interests.

If there is a team in the league right now that needs to trade down BIG TIME, it's the Redskins. They only have 4 picks in the draft! They're using Berry as their own trade bait, and they may go ahead and draft him JUST to trade him.

But, I doubt they do that. I honestly see them going LT because it is their biggest need and as much as I hate Shanny, I don't think he's dumb enough to pass on their biggest need when they only have 4 picks in the draft.

Lighten up folks...calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

the Talking Can 04-22-2010 03:47 PM

we passed on a QB for DJ...meanwhile the Packers transitioned from franchise QB to franchise QB

now we'll pass on another QB for a LB

because lbs are important, but QBs aren't
because LTs are important (per fuktard idiots like saccofaidsbats), but QBs aren't

it's fun playing it safe and having no chance in hell in ever sniffing a superbowl....but at least we won't waste Clark's precious money....and that makes true fans warm and fuzzy....

kcchiefsus 04-22-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 6696684)
Eh, whatever. I'll laugh my ****ing ass off if the Redskins skip on a LT for Berry and McNabb is legally murdered behind that trainwreck of a offensive line.

Yep pretty much. Defense was NOT the problem for Washington last year. They were 10th in total defense and 8th in passing defense. They are switching to a 3-4 but Eric Berry doesn't help with the transition of the front 7.

They gave up 46 sacks last year and unless i'm forgetting something they haven't really done anything yet to fix that offensive line.

Taking Berry makes zero sense for them.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-22-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6696691)
I thought he didn't have Crohns

I don't see how a report comes out and says he has it, and then he says he doesn't. Doesn't make any sense to me. It's enough of a red flag, but I'm not a fan of him at 5 anyway. I don't even think he's the best LB in this draft.

KevB 04-22-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 6696693)
Worst case scenario:
1. Bradford
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Berry
5. Chiefs ****ed since taking Clausen is very unlikely

Best case:
1. Bradford
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Okung
5. Berry, and Clausen actually does slide into the 20s, Weis jumps up and down on the war room table until it collapses and Pioli trades back into the first round to grab him.

Please make it the later...

That pretty much sums it up for me, although I'm indifferent on Clausen. I'm pretty much on the Berry or Bust train.

rockymtnchief 04-22-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6696672)
I'll ****ing kill you.

That's TWO today! I can only dig so many graves in a day!:D

The Franchise 04-22-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 6696709)
That's TWO today! I can only dig so many graves in a day!:D

Well....you only have to keep up until 5 PM PST. After that I won't be on CP. :D

dirk digler 04-22-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 6696699)
Good lord, everyone is getting hyped up over nothing. This is the day of the draft- rumors are going around faster than high school girls on Twitter can tweet them. There's going to be rumors- mainly teams are going to say, "Oh, we're interested in Joe Blow" only to drive up trade interests.

If there is a team in the league right now that needs to trade down BIG TIME, it's the Redskins. They only have 4 picks in the draft! They're using Berry as their own trade bait, and they may go ahead and draft him JUST to trade him.

But, I doubt they do that. I honestly see them going LT because it is their biggest need and as much as I hate Shanny, I don't think he's dumb enough to pass on their biggest need when they only have 4 picks in the draft.

Lighten up folks...calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

That is what I am thinking but you never do know with Dan Snyder running the show.

ToxSocks 04-22-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 6696684)
Eh, whatever. I'll laugh my ****ing ass off if the Redskins skip on a LT for Berry and McNabb is legally murdered behind that trainwreck of a offensive line.

Ima HOPE for it. Ughhhh.....just thinking about the Redskins pisses me off. Hate their players, hater their coaches.....even their ****ing team colors.

Buehler445 04-22-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 6696674)
Supposedly, the rat is the "king of smokescreens" and keeping his pick on the hush-hush...we'll see.

We have to remember, this is all shit generated by the Washington Post.

There is validity to this. Remember the Jay Cutler WTF pick?

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 6696675)
**** me in the ass with a brontosaurus penis

ROFL

Buck 04-22-2010 03:51 PM

First in with "Jesus" McClain