ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU UNI/Kansas on CBS sports right now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230815)

WilliamTheIrish 07-18-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 6886619)
That seems like a lot of trouble to go through just to be able to root for several teams.

Yes it does. But some people show dedication beyond the pale. Take Sam Hall. He goes to some obscure university in Missouri and cheers for UNL like a distinguished alum who would write open letters to the football staff.

Not the same route Pitt took but ... well that not really even close.

WilliamTheIrish 07-18-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6886631)
* rest my head on your chest

/ no homo ;)

Mr. Laz 07-18-2010 02:06 PM

got no problem with a smack thread ... whatever

post a smack thread ... people tell you to die in a fire ... move on :shrug:

but don't piss on my head and try an tell me it's raining
don't post a smack thread and then say "oops, did i do that?"

milkman 07-18-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6886538)
You're a Chiefs fan, right? Imagine if a Donk fan kept posting threads on this BB after the Donks knocked the Chiefs out of the playoffs after the 1997 season (if this BB were around back then). Would you still feel the same?

He has posted several threads on UNI in past few months since the tourney. I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall him posting anything on UNI prior to that. And to further prove the point, he puts the KU icon on the thread. Why do you suppose he put a KU icon on a thread about the Dali Llama visiting UNI?

Are KU fans annoyed by this? Well, duh. Of course we are. That doesn't take away from the fact that Pitt is just being a dick with these threads.

As far as I'm concerned, Donk fan can post whatevr the hell he wants.

If I think he's a stupid ****er, I'm going to call him out for being stupid.

I don't participate in smack.
If Donky fan posts a thread about a Donkey win over the Chiefs, I will ignore it.

I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch about it.

Jenson71 07-18-2010 02:29 PM

Great game. Thanks for the update, Pitt, though I wasn't in time for it.

It was cool seeing them win at the ESPYs. I really hope UNI can maintain this type of basketball program. It was really exciting.

Pitt Gorilla 07-18-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 6886690)
got no problem with a smack thread ... whatever

post a smack thread ... people tell you to die in a fire ... move on :shrug:

but don't piss on my head and try an tell me it's raining
don't post a smack thread and then say "oops, did i do that?"

Where did I post smack? Serious question.

CoMoChief 07-18-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 6886739)
Where did I post smack? Serious question.

You posted this originally to start shit.

You know you did. Everyone here knows those were your intentions. To be honest I don't know why you'd even ask this question.

Don't be a moron.

Bearcat 07-18-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6886720)
Great game. Thanks for the update, Pitt, though I wasn't in time for it.

It was cool seeing them win at the ESPYs. I really hope UNI can maintain this type of basketball program. It was really exciting.

Well, you're the whole reason this thread was created, so please be more diligent in checking Chiefsplanet.com for all of your UNI updates. If for some reason you cannot log on for a few days to see what the UNI student-athletes are doing in their spare time, you can use the KU prefix to quickly find past threads.

Pitt Gorilla 07-18-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6886742)
You posted this originally to start shit.

You know you did. Everyone here knows that was your intentions.

Don't be a moron.

Interestingly enough, one of my best friends from undergrad alerted me to this game being aired. He's a KU pharmacy grad. He thought I might be interested and I thought the same of others (including folks like Jensen and other MVC grads).

Honestly, Como, be butt-hurt about it. There's not much I can do about it.

Al Bundy 07-18-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 6886748)
Interestingly enough, one of my best friends from undergrad alerted me to this game being aired. He's a KU pharmacy grad. He thought I might be interested and I thought the same of others (including folks like Jensen and other MVC grads).

Honestly, Como, be butt-hurt about it. There's not much I can do about it.

Screw him.

teedubya 07-18-2010 03:04 PM

Respect to Pitt, then. I see he was UNI before UNI was cool.

I will continue being a ninja deflectionista, though. LAWLERZ

vailpass 07-18-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 6886581)
I know, right. UT totally runs this conference and the rest of us can barely pull our weight. We should really aspire to be the kind of contributory member to our athletic conference that Iowa is to the Big Ten.

IOWA: RASSLIN AN RESEARCH.

(A totally important school in the whole mix of college athletics and academics)

:D Way to lash out butthurtPablo. KU guy must have really taken a hit when he found out just how insignificant his school is in the new world order. Hang in there, basketball season will be here at some point and you can pretend like you are relevant for a couple months.

Saulbadguy 07-18-2010 04:01 PM

HATERS GONNA HATE

kstater 07-18-2010 04:07 PM

Uh, oh, the 3 main KSU fans have all posted in this thread, guess we won't see Skip today.

Fritz88 07-18-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 6886807)
HATERS GONNA HATE

It's their only joy, let them hate :D