ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official "It's time for me to eat shit on the McCluster pick" Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234150)

Brock 09-26-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigodan (Post 7041940)
See Charles, Jamaal and Arenas, Javier.

redundant

If he can do we he did today from the slot that's different but he didn't do anything in the previous 2 games and made a difference today when he was lined up in the backfield.

It isn't redundant. It's more. It's another player they have to worry about. This is a stupid argument, bye.

Reaper16 09-26-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 7041914)
You might not be ready to " eat shit on the pick" until year 3 but I'll bet you gobbel a bunch of weinies between now and then. Am I right or what?

Hilarious! A Gay joke!

Rigodan 09-26-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7041957)
It isn't redundant. It's more. It's another player they have to worry about. This is a stupid argument, bye.

I believe he made all his plays today lined up in the backfield with Charles out of the game.

Previous 2 games he hasn't given much reason to worry about him.

2 catches -9 yards
2 carries - 3 yards

That is both games combined.

Plus 49ers refused to cover anyone in the flat today which helped him a lot.

Saul Good 09-26-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigodan (Post 7041988)
I believe he made all his plays today lined up in the backfield with Charles out of the game.

2 catches -9 yards
2 carries - 3 yards

I guess the 95 yard punt return for a TD that completely changed the game was no big deal.

BossChief 09-26-2010 09:20 PM

This Rigodan guy is a fool

beer bacon 09-26-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigodan (Post 7041892)
Seriously, I don't see what he is adding at this point? All his big plays were out of the backfield while Charles was out of the game. And its not like Charles is getting overworked and needs a breather.

Frankly, I think we should just our best WR out there and keep the rest on the bench. Why bother with three WRs when we can just put one guy out there? We can save money that way too. I am a genious.

Rigodan 09-26-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7042002)
I guess the 95 yard punt return for a TD that completely changed the game was no big deal.

Yes he's a great punt returner but it can be argued that Arenas is just as good.

Only one guy can return kicks or punts at a time.

LOCOChief 09-26-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7041984)
Hilarious! A Gay joke!

That just makes it more funny

BossChief 09-26-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

not like he broke a tackle on the guy that was covering him in the flat or anything, then dove through three defenders to score....

just quit, please

Rigodan 09-26-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer bacon (Post 7042004)
Frankly, I think we should just our best WR out there and keep the rest on the bench. Why bother with three WRs when we can just put one guy out there? We can save money that way too. I am a genious.

I haven't see him do anything when he is lined up in the slot this year and it's been 3 games now. If he has to line up in the backfield to be effective it's pointless because we already have Charles.

Look, I think he's a great player. But the chiefs haven't found a way to exploit that yet out of the slot and it's starting to worry me.

Saul Good 09-26-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigodan (Post 7042017)
Yes he's a great punt returner but it can be argued that Arenas is just as good.

Only one guy can return kicks or punts at a time.

Arenas was gassed when Charles ran that punt back. It's why Haley had McCluster replace him for that return. Only one guy at a time can catch a pass. That doesn't mean that we should only carry 1 WR.

DBOSHO 09-26-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

2 catches -9 yards
2 carries - 3 yards

Bobby wade?

kysirsoze 09-26-2010 09:27 PM

I was sold on McCluster about 10 minutes after the pick. I even went full homer and drafted him in my fantasy league. I just couldn't pass up someone who has his kind of scoring ability and is on the Chiefs.

I haven't started him yet but he outscored Fitzgerald and Addai today so he's making a case.

Saul Good 09-26-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigodan (Post 7042036)
I haven't see him do anything when he is lined up in the slot this year and it's been 3 games now. If he has to line up in the backfield to be effective it's pointless because we already have Charles.

Look, I think he's a great player. But the chiefs haven't found a way to exploit that yet out of the slot and it's starting to worry me.

In 3 games, he only has 2 touchdowns. I'm worried, too.

Rigodan 09-26-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7042031)
not like he broke a tackle on the guy that was covering him in the flat or anything, then dove through three defenders to score....

just quit, please

Who says Charles couldn't have done that. He caught that pass out of the backfield with Charles out. It's not like Charles is being overworked.

Look at his offensive production in previous 2 games too.

If we spent a 2nd round pick to get a guy that does what Charles does and has to take Charles out of the game to do, what is the point?