ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Republic schools, burns books and rapes kids. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248629)

ForeverChiefs58 08-18-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7833222)
Agreed.

Teachers and such are employees of the school district, thus they represent the school. When they do something, the employer has ultimate liability. Because they employees acted on behalf of the school, the school is ultimately responsible.

This.

stevieray 08-18-2011 10:12 AM

events like these make my blood boil.

at the very least, a few people need a serious asskicking.

Hydrae 08-18-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7833238)
Yep. And that's how it should be. They conspired to cover up a criminal event that happened more than one time. Or perhaps you missed that. (insert logical smiley)

This should be a criminal case.

Sure, I have no problem with that. But you aren't going after a PUBLIC entity with a criminal case. You would be going after the individuals who are actually responsible.

I am surprised that everyone seems to not understand the difference between a public entity and a private company (yes, it could be publicly owned by definition but that is not the same as a governmental, public entity).

But enough, I am not trying to send this to DC and will bow out. I have had my say.

luv 08-18-2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7833238)
Yep. And that's how it should be. They conspired to cover up a criminal event that happened more than one time. Or perhaps you missed that. (insert logical smiley)

This should be a criminal case.

This is was I thought, too. I wonder if they lacked sufficient evidence for proving such? Much likelier to win a civil case.

ForeverChiefs58 08-18-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7833263)
This is was I thought, too. I wonder if they lacked sufficient evidence for proving such? Much likelier to win a civil case.

$$More money$$.

luv 08-18-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7833277)
$$More money$$.

Yeah, but civil cases also have a different standard of proof. Much easier to win, I would think.

go bo 08-18-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7833284)
Yeah, but civil cases also have a different standard of proof. Much easier to win, I would think.

much easier, look at oj...

tooge 08-18-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 7833207)
I have no issue with going after a company. Yes, they will raise thier prices, people will buy from their competitor, they go out of business. No concerns here, this is the price they pay for doing illegal things.

But the school district doesn't have a competitor in the same manner. It literally costs every home owner in that area money. Is that helpful in some manner?

Take out the principal, in the case the librarian, other teachers, councilors, etc. Heck, go after the school board members. But heep the impact to those responsible, not the whole town.

heh, the librarian? Because she didn't see a rape going on in the back of her library while she was updating the card files? "shhhhhhhh on the moaning. People are trying to read"

Iowanian 08-18-2011 10:31 AM

Is it possible that the school didn't do anything because the girl is functional, and a known liar or had reason to believe she lied?

Cornstock 08-18-2011 10:37 AM

I second Iowanian. It says the girl is special ed, not reeruned. There is a huge difference. Special ed usually means sub-100 IQ and reeruned is significantly lower.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyy God 08-18-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7833299)
Is it possible that the school didn't do anything because the girl is functional, and a known liar or had reason to believe she lied?

That's certainly possible, although the nuts and sluts defense isn't quite as effective against a sp-ed middle schooler.

Hydrae 08-18-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 7833298)
heh, the librarian? Because she didn't see a rape going on in the back of her library while she was updating the card files? "shhhhhhhh on the moaning. People are trying to read"

Is the librarian not respsonsible for what occurs within the library?

My point is that they should go after the responsible parties, not a governmental institution.

Damn, I said I was done.

Iowanian 08-18-2011 10:50 AM

WHAT IN THE HEL'N IS GOING ON HERE!? Some republican boys just butt raped.......

I'm not saying my question is a true statement, but it is possible that she isn't suffering from some severe handicap, but is a lower functioning student. Hell, some of my best friends were in classes to receive help in school, but at a beer party or work, you'd never know it.

It's quite possible that there was some deep seeded conspiracy by members of the faculty, school board, administration and community to just allow it, but I find it hard to believe or accept that it would happen. I'm familiar with a local situation that could be similar, except that the girl has brain tumors one minute, cancer the next, and 2 separate rape accusations.

This girl was obviously not believed the first time, enough so that she got into trouble and was removed from the school and written up for filing a false report. It's possible that she doesn't know what in the HEL'N she's talking about and that some republican boy didn't butt rape her son....I mean her.

Something just doesn't add up at first take.

If the boy did it the first time....why in the hell would he risk getting in trouble the second?
What possible motive would the officials have to NOT deal with this appropriately? It's their job to keep the youth safe inside the walls of their school.

Skyy God 08-18-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7833336)
If the boy did it the first time....why in the hell would he risk getting in trouble the second?

a) he got away with it (she was punished, not him), and b) middle-school boys are probably the dumbest subset of humanity.

Quote:

What possible motive would the officials have to NOT deal with this appropriately? It's their job to keep the youth safe inside the walls of their school.

Some people aren't good at their jobs.

luv 08-18-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Well, if he did it the first time, he did get away with it, and history proves that no one would believe her if she said anything again. Unlucky for him that she went to her mom instead of school officials the second time, I guess.

And I think the second question is the reason why they're being sued.