ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink If you had to eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260296)

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-08-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8666818)
You know what stale hobo ass tastes like, huh? LMAO

Yeah, I see your insomniac is back again. I feel your pain. :( Of course, my eyelids are finally starting to give up. If I stop responding, that means I passed the hell out. LMAO

I do know what stale hobo ass tastes like. I'm not proud.

At this point I doubt I'll even try to sleep since the alarm goes off in 2 hours.

Lumpy 06-08-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8666821)
I do know what stale hobo ass tastes like. I'm not proud.

At this point I doubt I'll even try to sleep since the alarm goes off in 2 hours.

Yeah, there's no point for you to sleep for only a couple of hours. You haven't slept since Wednesday night? That's not good. Hopefully you can get some rest when you get off work.

I'm getting close to passing out and could use the 4 hours of sleep.

Oh, and LMAO at your hobo ass tasting! Ewwwwww!

Dr. Johnny Fever 06-08-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8666829)
Yeah, there's no point for you to sleep for only a couple of hours. You haven't slept since Wednesday night? That's not good. Hopefully you can get some rest when you get off work.

I'm getting close to passing out and could use the 4 hours of sleep.

Oh, and LMAO at your hobo ass tasting! Ewwwwww!

I can't sleep tomorrow I'm workng 5a-6p. I'm going to try again to get a nap. Goodnight.

Ugly Duck 06-08-2012 02:11 AM

That happened to me in the British Virgin Islands. Lived on a deserted side of an Island & had to fend for myself. Got ciguatera poisoning from a fish & had to eat lobster instead for a year. Grabbed a lobster on the way in from diving every day. Lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster & lobster.

Lumpy 06-08-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8666832)
I can't sleep tomorrow I'm workng 5a-6p. I'm going to try again to get a nap. Goodnight.

Ugh! That sucks. :( Well, good luck on a nap and have a good night... eh, or I should I say, good day!

Otter 06-08-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8666744)
If the premise of the thread is too difficult to grasp I suggest one of three things.

A. Have another drink

B. Go to bed

C. thread tools... ignore thread

I get the rules they just make no sense. Usually this preceded by 'if you were stranded on a desert island' scenario with some kind of limitations to your actions. Does Dr. Evil pick your name out of a phone book like the sniper from "the jerk" and decide to have 2 of his henchmen follow you around for the rest of your life making sure you order the 'chocolate shiver with mini M&M's' for dessert from TCBY but not the banana split?

This is like a scene in the old James Bond movies where death and torture is exaggerated but spans out over 75 years instead of 20 minutes.

This is silly. Silly I say.

Why not just say "what would be your last meal" or "what's your favorite meal"?

durtyrute 06-08-2012 07:13 AM

Chilli

Easy 6 06-08-2012 07:17 AM

I'll need more time to think of the sides, but the main course will be grilled t-bone & crab legs.

Predarat 06-08-2012 07:18 AM

App and drink
Cheddar Garlic Bisquits
Salad with the Oil and Vinegar type Italian Dressing
Dr Pepper to drink

Meat@3
Fried Okra
Loaded baked potato cooked bare, no foil
Turnip Greens
KC Strip Steak cooked Med Rare w/Lobster tail

Raspberry Cheesecake for dessert

Dayum I would get fat.

mlyonsd 06-08-2012 07:21 AM

Actually this would be a very good idea to impose on everyone on death row.

Fire Me Boy! 06-08-2012 07:24 AM

Do I have to worry about the health repercussions of said meal?

Rain Man 06-08-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8666956)
Chilli

After a decade or so, I bet you'd regret not asking for crackers and a drink.

durtyrute 06-08-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8666983)
After a decade or so, I bet you'd regret not asking for crackers and a drink.

Dammit!!!!

Missed it by <--> that much

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jFJUscALB2...that_much1.jpg

Rain Man 06-08-2012 07:51 AM

Since noonan took away my brilliant 'one of everything' response, I'll assume that the meal has to constitute a typical caloric intake and that I have to think about my health. With those two rules, and assuming that I can cheat a little as described below, I would go with:

Mixed green salad with tomatoes, carrots, orange bell pepper, and honey mustard dressing.
White rice
Citrus-baked chicken
Side of salted cashews
Side of pineapple
Side of mandarin orange slices
Side of apple
Side of raisins
Mid-sized block of extra sharp cheddar cheese
Small loaf of freshly baked white bread
Big dollop of butter
Apple jelly
2 corn muffins
Serving of broccoli
Corn on the cob
Grape juice
Chocolate milk (for dessert)
Lemon meringue pie

With this meal, I can mix and match. Sometimes I'd put the chicken and sides in the salad and make a chef salad. Other times I'd put some of the sides in the salad and some on the chicken and rice. Sometimes I'd put the cheese on the salad, sometimes on the chicken, sometimes on the bread, sometimes on the broccoli. The broccoli could be either a side dish or I could put with the chicken and rice. I think I could give myself some variety with this meal.

Donger 06-08-2012 07:54 AM

Lobster bisque.