ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Really hard not to like Matt Cassel. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261869)

aturnis 07-28-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

married to a camera shy college sweetheart who as it turns out is the leggiest brunette this side of the Atlantic.
<br />
<br />
She's ugly.<br />
<br />
http://www.playerwives.com/wp-conten.../11/boston.jpg
They share a common chin.

Just Passin' By 07-28-2012 07:01 PM

Posting this on a Saturday night?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirR...ant_medium.jpg

DeezNutz 07-28-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8774761)
Matt Cassel is Jeff Francouer

With less talent.

aturnis 07-28-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8774840)
They share a common chin.

Aside from maybe the nose, if you look at their facial features, they look a lot alike. They could pass for siblings.

whoman69 07-28-2012 07:05 PM

I could give a crap if he's a great guy after 40+ years without a SB and 18 years without a playoff win. Its not a popularity contest, its a football game. Matt Cassel is not and never will be good enough. I'm sure Steve Fuller, Todd Blackledge and Steve Bono were all great guys. If he can win a Super Bowl and be a great guy, I suppose that's a bonus. Cassel can only get halfway there. He cannot win a playoff game even if (and that's a big if) he plays well enough to get there, and he certainly can't carry this team to the Super Bowl let alone win it.

BoneKrusher 07-28-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8774759)
I once watched him throw a pick on a screen pass... a hat flip followed.

me too.

and he dances as well as Fred Astaire when the ball is snapped..

ZootedGranny 07-28-2012 07:07 PM

I oddly see this sentiment a lot (especially at ArrowheadPride), and I don't understand it.

Do you like watching the defense give Cassel chance after chance to put together a scoring drive? Do you enjoy watching this dickhead throw an interception on a screen pass? Do you live to witness him take a sack while a receiver is so open that he could do a ****ing Jabberwockeez dance routine? Do you thrill to the thought of Bowe having to do a 45 yard comeback route because Cassel can't get hit him in stride?

In terms of total talent on both sides of the ball, I can't remember a more stacked Chiefs roster in the nearly 25 years I've been watching them. Now I get to watch yet another year of their career get thrown into the trash.

He's not only wasting my time as a fan, but the careers of actual talented players.

HOW
****ING
DARE
YOU?

Molitoth 07-28-2012 07:08 PM

Cassel is a great guy, but a terrible QB. There are millions of people in the world that are great guys, yet terrible QB's.

FlaChief58 07-28-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8774849)
me too.

and he dances as well as Fred Astaire when the ball is snapped..

Your new avatar is kick ass

Ming the Merciless 07-28-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8774757)

coming from a virgin who probably hasn't been outside in months...

Bowser 07-28-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny (Post 8774851)
I oddly see this sentiment a lot (especially at ArrowheadPride), and I don't understand it.

Do you like watching the defense give Cassel chance after chance to put together a scoring drive? Do you enjoy watching this dickhead throw an interception on a screen pass? Do you live to witness him take a sack while a receiver is so open that he could do a ****ing Jabberwockeez dance routine? Do you thrill to the thought of Bowe having to do a 45 yard comeback route because Cassel can't get hit him in stride?

In terms of total talent on both sides of the ball, I can't remember a more stacked Chiefs roster in the nearly 25 years I've been watching them. Now I get to watch yet another year of their career get thrown into the trash.

He's not only wasting my time as a fan, but the careers of actual talented players.

HOW
****ING
DARE
YOU?

This is the killer right here. We seriously have a stacked team....except at the most important position on the field. Sad, sad.

Ming the Merciless 07-28-2012 07:15 PM

If cassel plays even reasonably well, there is going to be a lot of butthurt morons to laugh at in 2012.

I for one am very excited.

DeezNutz 07-28-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8774862)
If cassel plays even reasonably well, there is going to be a lot of butthurt morons to laugh at in 2012.

I for one am very excited.

This is his ceiling, and that's the problem.

I've asked this before, and no one answers: Does anyone on this forum believe the Chiefs have any shot at winning a SB this year? If not, why?

Mr. Flopnuts 07-28-2012 07:21 PM

I'm rooting for him. I have no choice...

Brock 07-28-2012 07:22 PM

Just good enough to get you beat.