ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should we post our vacation pictures on Chiefs Planet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262076)

007 08-05-2012 10:22 PM

I don't care if somebody chooses to share their vacation photos on here. Now, if Kyle doesn't like it because of the extra bandwidth it could use, well then.....

Of course, there is that whole pictures forum using a shit ton of bandwidth.

:D

Hammock Parties 08-05-2012 10:25 PM

Post whatever you want to post and deal with the consequences.

Tribal Warfare 08-05-2012 10:27 PM

I have no problem people posting "Vay Cay" pics, if I don't want to see them I'd just ignore it just in total by not clicking the thread ect...

Lumpy 08-05-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8794116)
I don't care if somebody chooses to share their vacation photos on here. Now, if Kyle doesn't like it because of the extra bandwidth it could use, well then.....

Of course, there is that whole pictures forum using a shit ton of bandwidth.

:D

Every boob pic takes up double the bandwidth. So, if anyone should be blamed for the bandwidth stuff... blame the pervs! :D

As far as vacation threads, I don't mind seeing someone's pics or reading about their experience. I do find it annoying when all of the pics are in the OP though. Other than that, I don't see a problem w/ it. :shrug:

Bwana 08-05-2012 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not a vacation, but this was my view last week for a few days. Kicked back at Flathead Lake, Bigfork, MT. Mixing a little business with pleasure. :) With that being said, I need a vacation!

TimeForWasp 08-06-2012 12:30 AM

I'm going to hell in a handbasket. Does anyone want pics?

007 08-06-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNow (Post 8794411)
I'm going to hell in a handbasket. Does anyone want pics?

Hell yes.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8792838)
I think Sauto had a good point in the other thread... you took every chance you could get for months telling everyone you moved to Florida, posting pictures from your backyard or whatever, so if someone is going to make such a big deal out of one thred, it probably shouldn't be you.

We do have a pics forum and a couple of photography threads and I've seen countless vacation photos in the past... perhaps it should have been posted in the pics forum or one of those threads, but it's a random weekend in August, so it's not like it's cluttering up the front page.

Lets not forget that he will take any chance he possibly can to force some quip into a thread about him making a lot of money and being in all kinds of demand. Allll the tiiiime.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8792893)
This thread is almost as sucky as the whole, "academy" thing.

What is this a reference to?

Jewish Rabbi 08-06-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8794463)
What is this a reference to?

It's that gay shit at the end of the year where BRC has his "awards ceremony" for best poster or whatever. And apparently he took over threads going to the Hall of Classics now too.

|Zach| 08-06-2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 8794467)
It's that gay shit at the end of the year where BRC has his "awards ceremony" for best poster or whatever. And apparently he took over threads going to the Hall of Classics now too.

Ah yes, the pageants.

rad 08-06-2012 07:28 AM

This thread is a waste of bandwidth.

Predarat 08-06-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8794080)
Where's the damn thread?! I want to see them, damn it!

Seriously, I do. I went to Joyland many times when I was a kid. I heard that some guy was using a weed wacker under the roller coaster, stood up, and the cars were running, and he got his head chopped off.

Is it a rumor? Is it true? I'll never know BECAUSE THERE'S NO DAMN THREAD!!!

Yes no thread and posting it could be the next bannable CP offense, you never know. But there are many stories about Joyland, and that is one. Another is someone climbed to the top of the Roller Coaster hill and jumped off. Alot of stories about drowning in the old pool, and bumper boats. Some about the Joyland skating rink at the back of the parking lot. That place has to be full of ghosts.

Reerun_KC 08-06-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8794129)
Not a vacation, but this was my view last week for a few days. Kicked back at Flathead Lake, Bigfork, MT. Mixing a little business with pleasure. :) With that being said, I need a vacation!

I hate you....

HemiEd 08-06-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8792644)
Wow for free makes it 100 times better.

I want to experience a game where it's snowing like crazy. Get the full effect.

Lambeau is a must do.

I have now been to 4 games in Lambeau, 2 were with the Chiefs playing. The comeback win in 2003 and the preseason game last year.

I kid you not, some idiots had their shirt off when it was 10 degrees for the whole game against the Bills.